Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Need Help With Triads,Reduction Method

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 2 years ago by TasBob.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
mmx1's avatar - 8ball

Canada
Member #90040
April 20, 2010
473 Posts
Posted: December 29, 2014, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

In general what are ALL THE tools that this program can do right now ?why were the complicated ones removed ? Can you put them back ?i like to play with lotto software and discover new ways and systems.

thanks.

Instructions for Pick3gen and Pick4gen are written inside tool window.

The basic function is wheeling of your digits and selected conditions.

There are also filtering options built in where you can paste your combinations instead of generated ones.

It doesn't make sense to re-publish other tools and spend time on keeping database up to date if less complicated tools are still hard to understand for most of people including yourself.

I found that most of people don't really appreciate free stuff and their providers.

Bottom line, use what is available while lasts. Ask specific questions if provided instructions are not enough.

Igamble's avatar - spider
    nj
    United States
    Member #145657
    August 10, 2013
    974 Posts
    Posted: December 29, 2014, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

Well i understand the less difficult ones now that you mentioned your site capabilities .I didn't see anywhere on it saying this 

" basic function is wheeling of your digits and selected conditions".

So how am i supposed to know ?? The layout is very tight with the columns and all the colours so for new person whoo sees your site  it looks difficult to comprehend.For you since you made it ,it iss extremely well known and easy to navigate !!

Thank you and i appreciate your explanation.

mmx1's avatar - 8ball

Canada
      Member #90040
      April 20, 2010
      473 Posts
      Posted: December 29, 2014, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

Well i understand the less difficult ones now that you mentioned your site capabilities .I didn't see anywhere on it saying this 

" basic function is wheeling of your digits and selected conditions".

So how am i supposed to know ?? The layout is very tight with the columns and all the colours so for new person whoo sees your site  it looks difficult to comprehend.For you since you made it ,it iss extremely well known and easy to navigate !!

Thank you and i appreciate your explanation.

I agree about lack of basic information on the site.

More information will be provided soon.

Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

TasBob's avatar - 4NJ9EUA
        Bowling Green ,Florida
        United States
        Member #108735
        March 30, 2011
        4091 Posts
        Posted: December 30, 2014, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Instructions for Pick3gen and Pick4gen are written inside tool window.

The basic function is wheeling of your digits and selected conditions.

There are also filtering options built in where you can paste your combinations instead of generated ones.

It doesn't make sense to re-publish other tools and spend time on keeping database up to date if less complicated tools are still hard to understand for most of people including yourself.

I found that most of people don't really appreciate free stuff and their providers.

Bottom line, use what is available while lasts. Ask specific questions if provided instructions are not enough.

I for one do appreciate free stuff ,and the people who put it out there.

Been using some programs for years. My tks goes to those that put the time in

and give there hard work to others....

Thank You All

Procrastination Stops Progress ⇒Σ