Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I could've hit 5-6 numbers 4 times in a row now, can someone check out my system?

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Pick3Guy.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
riscknight's avatar - riscknight
Athens
Greece
Member #133234
September 24, 2012
188 Posts
Posted: January 1, 2015, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

What make you think he cares about what I post any more than I care about what you post? Bed

Whatever...

Happy New Year.

6/49 dis(assembly)

Singapore
    Member #161709
    December 8, 2014
    26 Posts
    Posted: January 4, 2015, 7:08 am - IP Logged

The continuous winning streaks I’m having is not a joke. Just won again.

So this week I decided to try applying the same techniques to Pick 4. Albeit modified in ways.

Didn’t get anything yesterday, but that only increased my chances.
    Not only that, the results of yesterday greatly improved my odds since they were sort of permutations.
    Today, I got second prize.

Proof : imgurcom/s7p2Nxi (add a dot before the com)

Look up Singapore 4D results for today (4 Jan) in Google

I’ll admit it’s still down to luck, but with correct execution, you can greatly improve your odds.

So anyway, I’ll be working out my predictions for the 649 lottery tomorrow and will be posting it here later on in the night. Lets see how accurate it is. After that I’m done with this thread.

South Carolina
      United States
      Member #18322
      July 9, 2005
      1704 Posts
      Posted: January 4, 2015, 10:25 am - IP Logged

So this week I decided to try applying the same techniques to Pick 4. Albeit modified in ways.

Not only that, the results of yesterday greatly improved my odds since they were sort of permutations.

I’ll admit it’s still down to luck, but with correct execution, you can greatly improve your odds.

So anyway, I’ll be working out my predictions for the 649 lottery tomorrow and will be posting it here later on in the night. Lets see how accurate it is. After that I’m done with this thread.

You play in Singapore ???  Maybe you and  XEXEIZE need to talk.  He plays the Argentina 6/41 & 6/45 lotteries, and has been posting threads all over LP, trying to get HELP with  Argentina lotteries.

Do you have a strategy for foreign Pick 6 lotteries, that you would be willing to share for the Argentina lottery ??? 

Foreign lotteries have a different structure and format than US lotteries.  The Argentina 6/41 draws 3 sets of 6 numbers.  The Argentina 6/45, draws 4 sets of 6 numbers

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
        Idaho
        United States
        Member #56506
        November 21, 2007
        6537 Posts
        Posted: January 4, 2015, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

You can embed your images onto the site: Just post the image link into the insert/edit image button and click ok and the image will show up here. And congrats on your wins! Yes Nod

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

MrProgrammer's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg

United States
          Member #161388
          November 28, 2014
          83 Posts
          Posted: January 4, 2015, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

I need to look up what vtracs substituion is. Thanks. Thou I don't believe in lottery maths. I just believe that regardless of the fact that a coin have the same chance to turn up heads after 10 heads in a row, it's more realistic that it'll be tails and I'll bet on tails, regardless of what's mathematically correct. Those that point me towards Gambler's Fallacy can go bet on heads all they want.

Your method is a gamblers Fallacy also, many people go broke doing that.  Why?  The lottery (just like the stock market) can stay irrational in its results longer than you can stay solvent.

MrProgrammer  Cool

Singapore
            Member #161709
            December 8, 2014
            26 Posts
            Posted: January 4, 2015, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

Gambler's Fallacy is true, but only detrimental when you bruteforce-ly rely on it.

Take for example, coin flips. Because you saw 10 heads in a row, you go ahead and bet $100 on tails, and you lose.
            But if you're observing 100 games, and whenever there is 10 heads in a row, you bet $1, you'll be more in control of the situation.

Anyway, didn't have much time to analyze but here's my rough prediction for today's 649.

These numbers won't appear. Even if they do, there'll likely not be more than 2 of them.

01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 18 20 21 22 25 30 31 33 40 41 48 49

These numbers most likely,

11, 12, 16, 17, 35, 44, 45

Results in about 8 hours.

Singapore
              Member #161709
              December 8, 2014
              26 Posts
              Posted: January 4, 2015, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

You can embed your images onto the site: Just post the image link into the insert/edit image button and click ok and the image will show up here. And congrats on your wins! Yes Nod

Thanks a lot :) I was trying to find that option.

United States
                Member #155994
                June 5, 2014
                497 Posts
                Posted: January 5, 2015, 10:40 am - IP Logged

imgurcom/XnMXKIb

add a dot before the com

There's the proof.

Here you can see that I adhered to the rules of my predictions in my earlier post, the only one I didn't adhere to was the uncertain one that I got wrong (no 1-10 or 40-49)... because I analyzed properly later and decided 20-29 is the range I should leave out. And as you can see, 20-29 didn't appear in the results of Singapore's ToTo today.

SO IN OTHER WORDS I ACTUALLY GOT 5/5 OF MY PREDICTIONS RIGHT! I didn't mention it before because my prediction post didn't update to that change of decision, so you guys would probably say I'm lying. But now you can see it for yourself.

Now, as for sharing, that's what I'm trying to do because I don't claim to know exactly how anything works, I just know I've been doing this and that, according to this and that, if the numbers are this and that... and I've been winning or close to hitting it big almost every time. So something just might be going on which perhaps we can all investigate.

But nope, it's all crap. And I believe so too, just dumb luck. But who knows, so that's why I share. But you on your high horse there, you're great arn't cha? The undisputed champion of lottery shinenigans, who is able to declare what is plausible and what is crap because you make a living out of winning the lottery, yes?

So anyway. This is my 7th win since I started using systems about 12 draws ago.
                I bet $10 most of time.
                So from now on whenever I claim to win again, I will show it to your smug know-it-all face. Happy?

Well, there are 6 numbers ,for Singapore Toto, and not 5. But, let's take a look at your predictions and the winning numbers.

Your Predictions

A. 1 17 19 34 37 41
                B. 1 11 16 36 39 48
                C. 1 12 31 35 38 49
                D. 8 16 19 31 36 42
                E. 8 12 17 32 39 45
                F. 8 11 16 33 38 49

Winning numbers

1 4 18 31 48 49

Now, as we can see, your claim of getting 5 numbers is not true. Although, you did get 3/6. That's line C with 1, 31, and 49. So, there's nothing special here. But, did you think that no one was going to check this out and just take your word for it?

p4wanbi's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                  WA
                  United States
                  Member #122238
                  January 27, 2012
                  180 Posts
                  Posted: January 5, 2015, 10:47 am - IP Logged

Mod should ban and block this user ip for the sole reason of posting false info and lying to the public.

playing what can be afforded...spend half of what was reclaimed.

mr lottery's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                    hasbrouck hgts
                    United States
                    Member #149651
                    December 6, 2013
                    17 Posts
                    Posted: January 7, 2015, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

i would like to work with you for sure you on to something this lottery is mostly about dates if you do the math  i have been doing the something its why i been saying to all lottery players the sums  mean so much maybe we can work together shoot me a email love to  hear from you i been doing this for two years now i am also so close  its so frustrating maybe two brains can do it together!!! i don't   care if i have to  share its better that way

sexytrice's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                      freeport bahamas
                      Bahamas
                      Member #161123
                      November 17, 2014
                      57 Posts
                      Posted: January 7, 2015, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

please give me something that i can go with your help would be greatly appreciated that lady 3c

United States
                        Member #155994
                        June 5, 2014
                        497 Posts
                        Posted: January 7, 2015, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

I need to look up what vtracs substituion is. Thanks. Thou I don't believe in lottery maths. I just believe that regardless of the fact that a coin have the same chance to turn up heads after 10 heads in a row, it's more realistic that it'll be tails and I'll bet on tails, regardless of what's mathematically correct. Those that point me towards Gambler's Fallacy can go bet on heads all they want.

"Thou I don't believe in lottery maths." - Thumbs Up

"after 10 heads in a row, it's more realistic that it'll be tails" - This isn't true. The game is telling you to go with heads.

"I'll bet on tails" - Bad bet. It came up heads ,again, and you just lost LOL

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19824 Posts
                          Posted: January 8, 2015, 1:02 am - IP Logged

Mod should ban and block this user ip for the sole reason of posting false info and lying to the public.

If that was a reason to block an member's ip, half the posts wouldn't exist.  Readers shouldn't read posts they don't like.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                            Member #155994
                            June 5, 2014
                            497 Posts
                            Posted: January 8, 2015, 1:25 am - IP Logged

Sat 03/01/15

Sun 04/01/15

Wed 07/01/15

Well, these are the 3 dates that come up when checking for the Singapore 4D results. So, nothing is showing for 1/4/15. But, why are future dates being shown and how is this supposed to work?