Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My New P3 System For 2015 (Its Awsome)

Topic closed. 738 replies. Last post 1 year ago by ikester858.

Page 31 of 50
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #60889
May 4, 2008
424 Posts
Posted: January 13, 2015, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

CHART WORKED IN MICHIGAN TONIGHT....GOT A $3 BOX HIT.

TODAY MIDDAY WAS 074 = 11 WHICH IS SUM 1...DO THE -111 WORKOUT ON SUM 1

906************HIT TONIGHT 960

340**********************

THIS IS THE SPOT MICHIGAN PICKS FOR THE MOST PART 3RD NUMBER FROM TOP AND BOTTOM

JUST FOR SOME CLARIFICATION AS TOO WHICH ONE OF THE SUM SHOULD I DO MY -111 WORKOUT?

11= 1.....11......AND 21...IF YOU ADD UP ALL THE SUM IN THE 1 COLUMN YOU HAVE:

1 NUMBER =    1......001

14 NUMBERS = 11....029   038   047   056   119   128   137  146   155   227   236   245   335  344

7 NUMBERS  = 21....399   489   579   588   669   678   777

SO THERE IS A BETTER CHANCE THAT THE HIT WOULD COME FROM THE MAJORITY....I BELIEVE EARLIER IN THE POST, I MIGHT HAVE INDICATED TO TAKE THE HIT FROM THE 1, AND 21 BUT DIDNT MENTIONED TO YOU THAT WHEN IT IS TONS OF NUMBERS THAT EQUAL TO THE HIT, IT MOSTLY COME FROM THE MAJORITY.   ALL OF THE SUMS VARY AS TO HOW MANY EQUAL TO WHAT.  I ELIMINATED THE DOUBLES AND ODD/EVEN NUMBERS THAT EQUAL TO 11 AND I HAD 7 NUMBERS TO DO THE WORKOUT ON.......029...038...056...128...146...236...245....I THREW OUT THE HIT TODAY 074.  SO I ONLY HAD TO PLAY 14 NUMBERS....HOPE THIS BRINGS SOME CLARIFICATION.   GOOD LUCK

Michigan
    United States
    Member #53679
    July 16, 2007
    71 Posts
    Posted: January 13, 2015, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

CHART WORKED IN MICHIGAN TONIGHT....GOT A $3 BOX HIT.

TODAY MIDDAY WAS 074 = 11 WHICH IS SUM 1...DO THE -111 WORKOUT ON SUM 1

906************HIT TONIGHT 960

340**********************

THIS IS THE SPOT MICHIGAN PICKS FOR THE MOST PART 3RD NUMBER FROM TOP AND BOTTOM

JUST FOR SOME CLARIFICATION AS TOO WHICH ONE OF THE SUM SHOULD I DO MY -111 WORKOUT?

11= 1.....11......AND 21...IF YOU ADD UP ALL THE SUM IN THE 1 COLUMN YOU HAVE:

1 NUMBER =    1......001

14 NUMBERS = 11....029   038   047   056   119   128   137  146   155   227   236   245   335  344

7 NUMBERS  = 21....399   489   579   588   669   678   777

SO THERE IS A BETTER CHANCE THAT THE HIT WOULD COME FROM THE MAJORITY....I BELIEVE EARLIER IN THE POST, I MIGHT HAVE INDICATED TO TAKE THE HIT FROM THE 1, AND 21 BUT DIDNT MENTIONED TO YOU THAT WHEN IT IS TONS OF NUMBERS THAT EQUAL TO THE HIT, IT MOSTLY COME FROM THE MAJORITY.   ALL OF THE SUMS VARY AS TO HOW MANY EQUAL TO WHAT.  I ELIMINATED THE DOUBLES AND ODD/EVEN NUMBERS THAT EQUAL TO 11 AND I HAD 7 NUMBERS TO DO THE WORKOUT ON.......029...038...056...128...146...236...245....I THREW OUT THE HIT TODAY 074.  SO I ONLY HAD TO PLAY 14 NUMBERS....HOPE THIS BRINGS SOME CLARIFICATION.   GOOD LUCK

Congrats on your hit!!  Banana

Thanks for the breakdown.  This clears it up completely for me.  I was struggling to figure it out, but this shows me exactly what I should be doing.

Thanks!!

Sheela

United States
      Member #60889
      May 4, 2008
      424 Posts
      Posted: January 13, 2015, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

pavizlo$'s avatar - binary
        OKC, OK
        United States
        Member #120575
        December 22, 2011
        811 Posts
        Posted: January 13, 2015, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

A second day in row box hit. Last night Okl. pick3 draw 253=======>sum=10. Rundown all number in row 0 except those with sum=10.

So rundown only the following: 389 479 569 578. Hit 105 comes from 389 rundown for tonight.

I created the excel rundown file and copy the chart all in one folder for convenience. I try to post it but somehow couldn't. Can anybody pm me to help post the file?

Thanks,

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
          Winning makes me smile.
          bel air maryland
          United States
          Member #90251
          April 24, 2010
          4852 Posts
          Posted: January 14, 2015, 1:39 am - IP Logged

I'm liking the new charts on the Lottomark site for this workout. Still trying to get the hang of the whole system though as  far as picking the right #'s.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
            Member #104099
            January 9, 2011
            9 Posts
            Posted: January 14, 2015, 7:23 am - IP Logged

Okay, I'm trying to figure how to work this out for Illinois because I'm so confused (even trying to use the tool on Lottomark is making my head hurt). I was wondering if someone can help me out with this, step by step. Much help is appreciative.

mmx1's avatar - 8ball

Canada
              Member #90040
              April 20, 2010
              473 Posts
              Posted: January 14, 2015, 11:33 am - IP Logged

Load your state, hit Auto test button, select one row from the table (for 6-way combos - 12 combinations in row or less if you apply some filters).

Make sure loaded data in 3rd list is up to date by checking the first draw on top. If not, add it manually and hit Auto test again.

The more filtering, the more chance to remove winning draw.

For the right row(s) selection look at the rows performance graph bellow.

Possible row selection criteria:

• row(s) with the best  performance in the past (row 3 in this example) or
              • row(s) at the longest current hit skip (didn't have a hit for the longest time compared to other rows)(row 10 in the example bellow)  or
              • row(s) performing the best recently with table in "Both" (6-way plus doubles) mode

This is what you have to figure out by yourself or listen to Destiny's and other recommendations.

minus111-1.png

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                New Mexico
                United States
                Member #86099
                January 29, 2010
                11116 Posts
                Posted: January 14, 2015, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

A second day in row box hit. Last night Okl. pick3 draw 253=======>sum=10. Rundown all number in row 0 except those with sum=10.

So rundown only the following: 389 479 569 578. Hit 105 comes from 389 rundown for tonight.

I created the excel rundown file and copy the chart all in one folder for convenience. I try to post it but somehow couldn't. Can anybody pm me to help post the file?

Thanks,

Great idea!

Thumbs Up

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Maine
                  United States
                  Member #99
                  January 27, 2002
                  1013 Posts
                  Posted: January 14, 2015, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

Load your state, hit Auto test button, select one row from the table (for 6-way combos - 12 combinations in row or less if you apply some filters).

Make sure loaded data in 3rd list is up to date by checking the first draw on top. If not, add it manually and hit Auto test again.

The more filtering, the more chance to remove winning draw.

For the right row(s) selection look at the rows performance graph bellow.

Possible row selection criteria:

• row(s) with the best  performance in the past (row 3 in this example) or
                  • row(s) at the longest current hit skip (didn't have a hit for the longest time compared to other rows)(row 10 in the example bellow)  or
                  • row(s) performing the best recently with table in "Both" (6-way plus doubles) mode

This is what you have to figure out by yourself or listen to Destiny's and other recommendations.

minus111-1.png

Just did what you explained. Wow! Now we're getting somewhere. What a great tool. Thank you mmx1.

If it wasn't impossible I wouldn't even consider it!

elkton, maryland
                    United States
                    Member #85565
                    January 18, 2010
                    1028 Posts
                    Posted: January 14, 2015, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

I have the system down.....Now if i could only select the correct number sometime. Is anyone coming up with the lottery number thru the use of this system,

MrProgrammer's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg

United States
                      Member #161388
                      November 28, 2014
                      83 Posts
                      Posted: January 15, 2015, 6:01 am - IP Logged

I have the system down.....Now if i could only select the correct number sometime. Is anyone coming up with the lottery number thru the use of this system,

Having great success.  Awesome!

MrProgrammer  Cool

Ft. Washington, Maryland
                        United States
                        Member #110745
                        May 11, 2011
                        32 Posts
                        Posted: January 15, 2015, 10:27 am - IP Logged

Good Morning Luckies!

I've been lurking in the background learning this system. I haven't been on the forum in a while.  While it has taken me a while to understand Destiny's system, I am having a hard time trying to backtest for Maryland.  The doubles last nigh, 001 and last Sunday messed me up.

I did the workout for 8-1-5 = 14.  So I used the numbers in column 4, omitting the doubles, even/odds, series and sequence and proceeded to do the workout from there:

149. 158. 239. 347. 

038. 047. 128. 236

927. 936. 017. 125

I used the numbers above to confirm that I am using the -111 workout correctly, yes?  Meanwhile, the LottoMark website has no detailed instructions (for me anyway), to tell me what the corresponding boxes mean and what numbers should you enter to use. It is a very good system and I am grateful for it, but I am unable to comprehend it fully. Is there a user guide for it?

I am in Maryland and have backtested (Destiny's system) for DC as well and I can never see it.  Injust want to make sure I am doing it right. I was up all night as if I were writing a thesis, with notebookmpaper everywhere trying to figure this out. Love the system, however!

Maine
                          United States
                          Member #99
                          January 27, 2002
                          1013 Posts
                          Posted: January 15, 2015, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Hey Weezy.....If you scroll to the bottom right corner there is a box that asks you to enter the state. Click on Maryland and then click auto test. This should load the recent Maryland winning numbers. At the bottom of the page the long rectangular box should show you what rows have had the most winning numbers. You can then change to doubles, doubles and singles or singles only and compare. In the box that asks for the state there are also options about day/nite etc. Once you pick a row(s) you can filter out numbers you don't think will hit. Hope this helps.

If it wasn't impossible I wouldn't even consider it!

Ft. Washington, Maryland
                            United States
                            Member #110745
                            May 11, 2011
                            32 Posts
                            Posted: January 15, 2015, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Thank you, alx.  So, I selected the state, Maryland and submitted "Test".  On the upper left hand corner of the page is a ectangular box which displayed all of the previous winning P3 numbers.  Nothing appears in the large white box.

i'd like to incorporate Destiny2008's system rather than to manually write the numbers out.  There is a message in the white box below that asks to "select the number of digits and conditions first". 

I don't want to tie up the post with repetitive inquiries.  I will just try to work the numbers manually lololol!  All of those different boxes and colors is confusing.

700 Maryland day number! Let me back test and see how it worked out.

kreative1's avatar - flower2
                              NE PA
                              United States
                              Member #127838
                              May 10, 2012
                              1230 Posts
                              Posted: January 15, 2015, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

Thank you, alx.  So, I selected the state, Maryland and submitted "Test".  On the upper left hand corner of the page is a ectangular box which displayed all of the previous winning P3 numbers.  Nothing appears in the large white box.

i'd like to incorporate Destiny2008's system rather than to manually write the numbers out.  There is a message in the white box below that asks to "select the number of digits and conditions first". 

I don't want to tie up the post with repetitive inquiries.  I will just try to work the numbers manually lololol!  All of those different boxes and colors is confusing.

700 Maryland day number! Let me back test and see how it worked out.

go to the extras tab then destiny2008

scroll down to pick state let it load the test should be automatic...then try the different ways and mid eve

Page 31 of 50