Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 10:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My New P3 System For 2015 (Its Awsome)

Topic closed. 738 replies. Last post 2 years ago by ikester858.

Page 32 of 50
PrintE-mailLink
Honey502's avatar - masked

United States
Member #81453
October 19, 2009
24563 Posts
Posted: January 15, 2015, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

Hey Destiny!

Im looking for these Pairs in Michigan

00   11   66   88   16   68

What picks should I stick too?

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
    BOSTON
    United States
    Member #48
    September 9, 2001
    3611 Posts
    Posted: January 15, 2015, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

my question is on the chart after i load the states data i do not see an auto select anywhere. Just select.
    Also what are the outside brown shaded areas used for? thanks

mmx1's avatar - 8ball

Canada
      Member #90040
      April 20, 2010
      487 Posts
      Posted: January 15, 2015, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

go to the extras tab then destiny2008

scroll down to pick state let it load the test should be automatic...then try the different ways and mid eve

Thanks  kreative1ALX and others helping with LottoMark tools.

WeezyJefferson, retxx, as kreative1 has figured out, you were at Pick3predict which is not about -111 rundown method.

New functions were added to LottoMark Destiny2008 tool.

Now you can test not only next draw, but 2nd, 3rd etc.

You can see how you'd performed in the past if you'd played every time i.e. 9th draw ahead of tested one.

Auto test stops at offset number of draws down from top one on the list giving you a table to choose your next combinations.

Of course only if you figured out that offset was good and has a good chance to hit again.

At the end of auto test you'll see your last draw in "Test draw:" box. Just apply some filters if you want, select your row(s) and combinations to play.

You can do a manual test as well by starting from the bottom of main list and up.

In the 2nd list you'll see which draw is being tested against selected one in the 1st list.

Manual test is good for understanding how auto test works.

Please note that there is still jumping issue on the list in case another the same draw exists somewhere above tested one.

It's still good enough for demonstration in the meantime until is fixed.

Another improvement is this:

Once you hit Auto test button you're in auto test mode. There is no indication about that, but you can see that if you change filters or anything that triggers auto test.

Once you select a draw on the 1st list for manual testing everything you do after that is for manual mode.

A default mode (when program starts) is Auto test mode.

Hopefully this helps understand this tool better.

Maine
        United States
        Member #99
        January 27, 2002
        1016 Posts
        Posted: January 15, 2015, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

Thank you, alx.  So, I selected the state, Maryland and submitted "Test".  On the upper left hand corner of the page is a ectangular box which displayed all of the previous winning P3 numbers.  Nothing appears in the large white box.

i'd like to incorporate Destiny2008's system rather than to manually write the numbers out.  There is a message in the white box below that asks to "select the number of digits and conditions first". 

I don't want to tie up the post with repetitive inquiries.  I will just try to work the numbers manually lololol!  All of those different boxes and colors is confusing.

700 Maryland day number! Let me back test and see how it worked out.

Did you get into Extras>Destiny 2008? See latest posts by kreative1 and mmx1?

If it wasn't impossible I wouldn't even consider it!

clifford1944's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
          Broken Arrow Oklahoma
          United States
          Member #85721
          January 21, 2010
          160 Posts
          Posted: January 15, 2015, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

Thanks mmx1 and Destiny2008 and others to help with this system.  Going to start testing it out here in Oklahoma.  cliff

Home, home where I wanted to be.

Ft. Washington, Maryland
            United States
            Member #110745
            May 11, 2011
            32 Posts
            Posted: January 15, 2015, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I finally dummied up and realized it was under the "Extra" tab.  Reading is fundamental lolol!

@mmx1 and @ALX

Once I discovered the tab, the heavens opened and the angels sang!  Of course, you don't know this, but I created an excel sheet with the sum breakdown, as reflected on P.4 of this thread.  I forgot who posted it, but THANK YOU!

So Im on the tab and I need to know how do I backtest? For example, in the white empty box directly next to the "Singles, Doubles Both" option, what number do I enter into that box in order to backtest?

Do the test results box (far right side of page) tell you where the hit came from? For example, I selected Maryland as my state & selected "All".  It gave me the results that looked like

815---5---7---120

815 as the winning number. Does 5 represent 5th row and 7 represent the 7th column? If so, from what direction?  We should host an in-person tutorial in a class setting lololol!

I entered test draw 815 and selected test draw.  How do I read the chart and how do you pick and choose what to play from what line?

I want to make sure I fully understand, as everyone has been very helpful (I was in lurk mode & studied) in answering questions.  I see this is better than the manul workout. I just need to understand what I am reading in what direction.  I plan to hit tonight and everyday after....

The creator invested a lot of time in this.  I can see it and for that, I am grateful!

Michigan
              United States
              Member #53679
              July 16, 2007
              71 Posts
              Posted: January 15, 2015, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

System worked in Michigan tonight.  Straight in column 8.  Awesome!!!

lmark

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                New Mexico
                United States
                Member #86099
                January 29, 2010
                11164 Posts
                Posted: January 15, 2015, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

Thanks  kreative1ALX and others helping with LottoMark tools.

WeezyJefferson, retxx, as kreative1 has figured out, you were at Pick3predict which is not about -111 rundown method.

New functions were added to LottoMark Destiny2008 tool.

Now you can test not only next draw, but 2nd, 3rd etc.

You can see how you'd performed in the past if you'd played every time i.e. 9th draw ahead of tested one.

Auto test stops at offset number of draws down from top one on the list giving you a table to choose your next combinations.

Of course only if you figured out that offset was good and has a good chance to hit again.

At the end of auto test you'll see your last draw in "Test draw:" box. Just apply some filters if you want, select your row(s) and combinations to play.

You can do a manual test as well by starting from the bottom of main list and up.

In the 2nd list you'll see which draw is being tested against selected one in the 1st list.

Manual test is good for understanding how auto test works.

Please note that there is still jumping issue on the list in case another the same draw exists somewhere above tested one.

It's still good enough for demonstration in the meantime until is fixed.

Another improvement is this:

Once you hit Auto test button you're in auto test mode. There is no indication about that, but you can see that if you change filters or anything that triggers auto test.

Once you select a draw on the 1st list for manual testing everything you do after that is for manual mode.

A default mode (when program starts) is Auto test mode.

Hopefully this helps understand this tool better.

I can't even log in anymore?  It keeps giving me error messages.

Ive  registered 5 times, I tried the stay logged on option but it won't work?

US Flag

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                  BOSTON
                  United States
                  Member #48
                  September 9, 2001
                  3611 Posts
                  Posted: January 15, 2015, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

wait a minute; why is this person using the columns and some else was using the rows. confusedBash

mmx1's avatar - 8ball

Canada
                    Member #90040
                    April 20, 2010
                    487 Posts
                    Posted: January 15, 2015, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

I can't even log in anymore?  It keeps giving me error messages.

Ive  registered 5 times, I tried the stay logged on option but it won't work?

lakerben can you send a message from the site contact form, please?

Don't forget to include your e-mail address.

This is not an issue for this thread and system forum.

By the way, you need cookies ON in your browser,  the same as here.

Greensboro, North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #1616
                      June 5, 2003
                      1288 Posts
                      Posted: January 15, 2015, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

System worked in Michigan tonight.  Straight in column 8.  Awesome!!!

lmark

Nice !! Out of how many numbers ?? I didn't catch that part.

Greensboro, North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #1616
                        June 5, 2003
                        1288 Posts
                        Posted: January 15, 2015, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

wait a minute; why is this person using the columns and some else was using the rows. confusedBash

What person and who else ?? Now I am confused. Crazy

Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #53679
                          July 16, 2007
                          71 Posts
                          Posted: January 15, 2015, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

Nice !! Out of how many numbers ?? I didn't catch that part.

Used pairs from my own pair method.  Then chose that number along with a few others.  I played 5 numbers total.

United States
                            Member #60889
                            May 4, 2008
                            424 Posts
                            Posted: January 15, 2015, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

GOOD LUCK TO ALL....anyone having any luck?  Hope so

United States
                              Member #60889
                              May 4, 2008
                              424 Posts
                              Posted: January 15, 2015, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Michigan Im looking for a 48 within the next 5 days....DONT MISS IT.  KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND WATCH OUT FOR POSSIBLE A TRIPLE.  GOOD LUCK

Page 32 of 50