Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Using the Cartesian plane as trap For the next draw of a lottery?

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 2 years ago by dr san.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
bgonçalves
Brasil
Member #92564
June 9, 2010
2133 Posts
Posted: January 8, 2015, 6:36 am - IP Logged

Using the Cartesian plane as trap
For the next draw of a lottery?the snare, may have standards

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1744 Posts
    Posted: January 8, 2015, 11:31 am - IP Logged

Using the Cartesian plane as trap
    For the next draw of a lottery?the snare, may have standards

What do you mean here ??? You did not explain.

bgonçalves
      Brasil
      Member #92564
      June 9, 2010
      2133 Posts
      Posted: January 8, 2015, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Hello, destiny, because that is what I look !! Besides Ffg ion system, if one is aware of another sitema?

South Carolina
        United States
        Member #18322
        July 9, 2005
        1744 Posts
        Posted: January 8, 2015, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

Hello, destiny, because that is what I look !! Besides Ffg ion system, if one is aware of another sitema?

I do not understand what you are saying here. What is the Cartesian plane, and how does it relate to the lottery ???

bgonçalves
          Brasil
          Member #92564
          June 9, 2010
          2133 Posts
          Posted: January 8, 2015, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Hello, Cartesian plane, destiny, google, reflects very badly. the difficulty of the language.
            Cartesian plane, are crossing rows and columns (last digit)

Kola's avatar - image
            Blundering Time Traveler

United States
            Member #28945
            December 25, 2005
            1532 Posts
            Posted: January 8, 2015, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

Hello dr san,

I think your idea has much merit, especially the Concept.

The link toward the end of the post is one example, and will lead you to member's Winner1313 unique use of the Cartesian Plane(x/y graph) for the Pick 3 & Jackpot Games. 

The thread though, is mainly about Winner1313's use of the Phi number - 1.618 - with "the plane". It's interesting to read, because he/she first speculates about using Phi, then begins to experiment by using ideas from the "phimatrix" website, and towards the end claims that an answer to predicting the lottery has been found. Considering that he/she had only just begun to use Phi, he/she very nicely then goes on to give us proof by predicting some of the numbers in the next Mega Millions, along with the Mega Ball. 

I hope the following link will give you some ideas. It was Winner1313 last thread, but he/she provided clues to help us along our way. Good luck!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/143035

Our 2nd class in Pick 3 Lore was Space-Timing The Next Draw and we found the Lottery LoreKeeper, Tatiana, staring through her telescope, while we covertly giggled about what does Planet X have to do with what my next draw is? The sleuthy sage quietly intoned, "It is known that when the light(information) from such a distant object reaches our eyes, we are seeing the object as it was in the past & not as it appears Now in the present. Isn't this true for all things, especially numbers, that were drawn years, months, weeks or even just a day in the past? To accurately find the next draw, use the Law of Now(Tatiana's Pillar)". We never giggled again.

bgonçalves
              Brasil
              Member #92564
              June 9, 2010
              2133 Posts
              Posted: January 8, 2015, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

HelloCOLA thank you, place, purpose, see decades, 10 numbers of groups ie lines of 10 numbers groups with the columns of letters, type the planilia excel, numbers and letters and cells, the Cartesian plane is the union of a matrix of rows and columns, crossing the point in tracking the number of position.