Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Golden Ratio 1.618--PhiMatrix

Topic closed. 112 replies. Last post 10 years ago by payne.

Page 1 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
Winner1313's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg

United States
Member #39744
May 21, 2006
163 Posts
Posted: October 14, 2006, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

There is a software that uses a graph made by the golden ratio 1.618 to predict Stock Market directions.

And it is my Opinion that it can also be utilized to predict  the lottery numbers.  To do this you have to have a continuos graph of the lotto numbers, use the cartesian method.

Of course it takes effort, because you have use a graphing software--there many free to use for 30 days out there.

To get the free PhiMatrix software go here:

http://www.phimatrix.com

If any one takes the time, do the graph, please post here your results or Keep It To Yourself--Selfish One. Party

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    49699 Posts
    Posted: October 14, 2006, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

There is a software that uses a graph made by the golden ratio 1.618 to predict Stock Market directions.

And it is my Opinion that it can also be utilized to predict  the lottery numbers.  To do this you have to have a continuos graph of the lotto numbers, use the cartesian method.

Of course it takes effort, because you have use a graphing software--there many free to use for 30 days out there.

To get the free PhiMatrix software go here:

http://www.phimatrix.com

If any one takes the time, do the graph, please post here your results or Keep It To Yourself--Selfish One. Party

It's NOT free: $14.95!

United States
      Member #39744
      May 21, 2006
      163 Posts
      Posted: October 15, 2006, 12:25 am - IP Logged

It's NOT free: $14.95!

You can download the entire software and  use it FREE for 14 days. Big Smile

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
        Member #4877
        May 30, 2004
        5120 Posts
        Posted: October 15, 2006, 1:30 am - IP Logged

Thank$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Winner1313.....................................................................................

I play the STOCKS22222222222222222222222222222222222222

and THAT aint no PICE of a WALK in the PARK with a beautiful.......

woman and you can never be sure of your ASSETT$$$$$$$$$$$$

in STOCKssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!

JUST to make it easy on you & prove WHATTTT-U- TONK'in BOUT??

POST some winners on a PICK-5...............................SITE.............

for any state you CHOSE in the NEXT..............14 DAY's??????????

ODDsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss will give you a CHANCE or u

will END-UP ...............................a sorry STOCKBROKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

PSYKOMO 

Raven62's avatar - binary
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #17843
          June 28, 2005
          49699 Posts
          Posted: October 15, 2006, 8:27 am - IP Logged

OK! This is a Commercial Software Product that Costs $14.95 that you can Try Before You Buy (14-Day Trial)...

So You downloaded and installed this Program: What have been your experiences in using this Software to Win various Lottery Games?

United States
            Member #39744
            May 21, 2006
            163 Posts
            Posted: October 15, 2006, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

OK! This is a Commercial Software Product that Costs $14.95 that you can Try Before You Buy (14-Day Trial)...

So You downloaded and installed this Program: What have been your experiences in using this Software to Win various Lottery Games?

At present I am doing the research. But  if successfull  I WILL NOT SHARE MY METHODS--for obvious reasons.

Look I share with you at the beginning of the post how to use the sofware and give hints on doing so.

IF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE  DOES NOT HAVE THE CREATIVE ABILITY TO APPLY THE SOFTWARE TO THE LOTTERY--then this system is not you.

When I first saw the software, my creative instinks told me how to use it. And I share that.

YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW WELL IT PERFORMS? Do the work as I am doing. I will not do the work for YOU. 

I will say this it works with the Stock market, and THE PROGRAMER TOLD ME IT WILL NOT WORK FOR THE LOTTERY.

However I disagree with him, and will apply it to the lottery. Wink

United States
              Member #39744
              May 21, 2006
              163 Posts
              Posted: October 15, 2006, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

I will share this much. Learn how to use the software, then go 10 lines top and bottom, and mirror the lines. Then make a copy of this golden ratio graph. USE YOUR CREATIVE AND COMPUTER KILLS TO DO THIS, as the program does not have a print function, ONLY A SNAP SHOT that you can save.

Print the graph. Go to Office Depot and let them make a transparancy of the graph-cost about $1.49.

Then use your brains and make a graph of the results of the lottery you want to play.

THEN GO TO WORK USEING THE TRANSPARANCY YOU MADE. Look at the examples given in the software.

THEN USE YOUR CREATIVE ABILITIES to apply it to the lottery.

Will it be successful--I do not know as yet.

But it should work as the entire Universe obeys the laws of the Golden ratio.

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE BRAINS TO UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE FROGET IT--this is not for you.Embarassed

Sunny California
                United States
                Member #40295
                May 31, 2006
                7712 Posts
                Posted: October 15, 2006, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

Winner, I am glad you found something that sparks your creative side. I appreciate you giving out this information to all who may find it useful. Downloaded the trial but to tell the truth, I couldn't understand any of it. A little too complicated for me but kudos to you to try and apply it to the lottery. May you have much success!

United States
                  Member #39744
                  May 21, 2006
                  163 Posts
                  Posted: October 15, 2006, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

Winner, I am glad you found something that sparks your creative side. I appreciate you giving out this information to all who may find it useful. Downloaded the trial but to tell the truth, I couldn't understand any of it. A little too complicated for me but kudos to you to try and apply it to the lottery. May you have much success!

LOTTOLAUGHS

I am supprised at you man. It is a very simple software, all you working with is the graph-which you use the silder to make transparent so you can overly any image on your computer screen  and look at the proportionality the graph finds by looking at where the lines falls.

Lottolaughs I am supprised a creative genius as your self  getting bogged down in this simple tecnique.

DID YOU LOOK AT THE EXAMPLES GIVEN FOR THE BUTTERFLY.??

Did You Look At The Examples Given for the Stock Market Analysis??

If not go back and take a look.

Also read the help files, to find them just right click on the tool header at the top.

GO BACK AND TAKE A SECOUND LOOK MAN.Hyper

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                    Member #5344
                    June 30, 2004
                    23641 Posts
                    Posted: October 15, 2006, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Winner1313...

Thumbs UpThis will be most helpful.. As you said.. Keep the info to yourself.. 

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
                      Member #39744
                      May 21, 2006
                      163 Posts
                      Posted: October 15, 2006, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Winner1313...

Thumbs UpThis will be most helpful.. As you said.. Keep the info to yourself.. 

Well  TNTEA !!!

Glad it is helpfull. Have you predicted any winners yet?

I have given away my secret here. Of course one has to do some work to get the answer.

All I want know, have you applied the system and has it worked for you. Or are you still at the experimental stage yet?

United States
                        Member #5344
                        June 30, 2004
                        23641 Posts
                        Posted: October 15, 2006, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Well  TNTEA !!!

Glad it is helpfull. Have you predicted any winners yet?

I have given away my secret here. Of course one has to do some work to get the answer.

All I want know, have you applied the system and has it worked for you. Or are you still at the experimental stage yet?

Lips are sealed.. Thanks again..

United States
                          Member #5344
                          June 30, 2004
                          23641 Posts
                          Posted: October 15, 2006, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

http://goldennumber.net/phiphormula.htm

Think about it.. and what we know about vtracs.. .

Hmmmmmmmmm  makes so much more sense to me now...

United States
                            Member #5344
                            June 30, 2004
                            23641 Posts
                            Posted: October 15, 2006, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

http://goldennumber.net/five(5).htm

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm interesting...

Thoth's avatar - binary
                              Findlay, Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #4855
                              May 28, 2004
                              400 Posts
                              Posted: October 15, 2006, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

This idea really interests me.  I've often wonded if the golden ratio can be found in the Pick 3.  I may just have t play with this.  Ive always had a suspicion that it could be found.

~Probability=Odds in Motion~