Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Golden Ratio 1.618--PhiMatrix

Topic closed. 112 replies. Last post 10 years ago by payne.

Page 3 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
BOSTON
United States
Member #48
September 9, 2001
3583 Posts
Posted: October 17, 2006, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

here I am with the phimatrix on my screen not knowing step one as yo using it for numbers. Could some kind soul help out in steps as to using it. Thanks

Winner1313's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg

United States
    Member #39744
    May 21, 2006
    163 Posts
    Posted: October 18, 2006, 12:46 am - IP Logged

Big Grin  Are you joking?

A-ha! As you put it.. when worked out to be successful, it should be kept to yourself for obvious reasons Very Confused .

Hmm 2 Now you say email (it) to you privately? Very Confused

Sweet Tntea

You need to put some milk in the tea.

Yes I said all those things, so what?

As I explained earlier, those who want to share with me are welcome .

Looks like some one bought me a month of Platinum membership.

Thanks whoever you are.

Also I Think I Broke The Lottery Code Last Nite, With The Golden Ratio.

The Golden Ratio can predict the Future.  The Golden ratio is Devine.

To me the Golden ratio is God. And there are some other numbers that come with it that I call the Angels.

I broke the Code useing the Golden Ratio, and the angels.

I am now nervous and anxious. It is a simple code, but I have to do more back testing just to make sure, I have it.  You know when you discover something how confusing it is, and then you doubt your self.

But you can bet your cup of Tea I am on to something.Hyper

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: October 18, 2006, 8:03 am - IP Logged

Sweet Tntea

You need to put some milk in the tea.

Yes I said all those things, so what?

As I explained earlier, those who want to share with me are welcome .

Looks like some one bought me a month of Platinum membership.

Thanks whoever you are.

Also I Think I Broke The Lottery Code Last Nite, With The Golden Ratio.

The Golden Ratio can predict the Future.  The Golden ratio is Devine.

To me the Golden ratio is God. And there are some other numbers that come with it that I call the Angels.

I broke the Code useing the Golden Ratio, and the angels.

I am now nervous and anxious. It is a simple code, but I have to do more back testing just to make sure, I have it.  You know when you discover something how confusing it is, and then you doubt your self.

But you can bet your cup of Tea I am on to something.Hyper

Bet my Cup of tea....  how about my house?

When I first read that this morning, I thought you were asking I bet my cup of tea that you didn't come on to something. Well I know better than that.  I have been working with this for the past three nights.  It is fantastic.  I think of it as "Sunshine"..  Like the saying goes,  "something will happen" as sure as the "sun will rise the next morning".  (Goes something like that..)

For everyone else.. The whole thing isn't hard.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out.  It is all lined up for you, little money spent... lots to earn.. Have fun.. Tell no one..

With this.. I can predict the future.. If it gets out into public.. well one thing is to say for the lotto 5 and jackpot games.. The roll overs will be history.. The thing will be hit often and with several winners per draw...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
        Member #38388
        April 28, 2006
        411 Posts
        Posted: October 18, 2006, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

here I am with the phimatrix on my screen not knowing step one as yo using it for numbers. Could some kind soul help out in steps as to using it. Thanks

that would be nice tntea..thanks

Winner1313's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg

United States
          Member #39744
          May 21, 2006
          163 Posts
          Posted: October 18, 2006, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

When I first read that this morning, I thought you were asking I bet my cup of tea that you didn't come on to something. Well I know better than that.  I have been working with this for the past three nights.  It is fantastic.  I think of it as "Sunshine"..  Like the saying goes,  "something will happen" as sure as the "sun will rise the next morning".  (Goes something like that..)

For everyone else.. The whole thing isn't hard.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out.  It is all lined up for you, little money spent... lots to earn.. Have fun.. Tell no one..

With this.. I can predict the future.. If it gets out into public.. well one thing is to say for the lotto 5 and jackpot games.. The roll overs will be history.. The thing will be hit often and with several winners per draw...

tntea

Make sure no one knows your true identity. Other wise you may be Killed for this secret.

When you win big just make up a -n-bull story about the numbers etc. 

Todd does not know who I am, and my server will never  reveal information unless their is a legal court action requireing it. Thus I will know about it.

TnTea do you want to throw a few crumbs to the masses? Say give them 4 numbers out of the 6 for Mega Millions Just to validate our claims?

That may be dangerous too, but less risk, because no one knows who you are.

I may give just give 3 numbers, plus the Mega Ball . So the masses who read this can validate it.

I may give the numbers say two or three hours  before the actual drawing. Short time so there is not a big rush by thousands.

Then Vamoosh!! from here.

What you think of the above Tntea? 

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
            The Carolinas - Charlotte
            United States
            Member #21627
            September 12, 2005
            4138 Posts
            Posted: October 18, 2006, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

I am looking this over...very interesting. So this is for the higher tier games? Not the pick-3 and pick-4?

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23259 Posts
              Posted: October 18, 2006, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

Maybe that's why Powerball and Mega Millions can't get big rollover anymore.  Another MM jackpot hit last night -- $55 million.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19816 Posts
                Posted: October 18, 2006, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

I'm glad Winner1313 has found a winning system of his own, maybe he won't be sending any more  stupid PMs like the one he sent me on June 12:

Why don't you share your program and system like Slippo?
                Would I be wrong to call you Selfish?
                If not then please correct me.

I wish him the best of luck and hope he wins a PB or MM jackpot real soon.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                  The Carolinas - Charlotte
                  United States
                  Member #21627
                  September 12, 2005
                  4138 Posts
                  Posted: October 18, 2006, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

Maybe that's why Powerball and Mega Millions can't get big rollover anymore.  Another MM jackpot hit last night -- $55 million.

Todd

Can you say "Matrix Change Soon"?

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Jimiam's avatar - ICONATOR 4af8c649273bc68ca3f95ed9dd755e65.jpg

United States
                    Member #39406
                    May 15, 2006
                    287 Posts
                    Posted: October 18, 2006, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

Boy, you guys are a barrel of laughs. I downloaded this puppy.Don't know what I want to do with it.

United States
                      Member #38388
                      April 28, 2006
                      411 Posts
                      Posted: October 18, 2006, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

regular riot alice..I say..

Raven62's avatar - binary
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #17843
                        June 28, 2005
                        49637 Posts
                        Posted: October 18, 2006, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

I'm glad Winner1313 has found a winning system of his own, maybe he won't be sending any more  stupid PMs like the one he sent me on June 12:

Why don't you share your program and system like Slippo?
                        Would I be wrong to call you Selfish?
                        If not then please correct me.

I wish him the best of luck and hope he wins a PB or MM jackpot real soon.

He/She is pretty quick to start calling others Shell Fish!

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                          Member #5344
                          June 30, 2004
                          23641 Posts
                          Posted: October 19, 2006, 12:01 am - IP Logged

tntea

Make sure no one knows your true identity. Other wise you may be Killed for this secret.

When you win big just make up a -n-bull story about the numbers etc. 

Todd does not know who I am, and my server will never  reveal information unless their is a legal court action requireing it. Thus I will know about it.

TnTea do you want to throw a few crumbs to the masses? Say give them 4 numbers out of the 6 for Mega Millions Just to validate our claims?

That may be dangerous too, but less risk, because no one knows who you are.

I may give just give 3 numbers, plus the Mega Ball . So the masses who read this can validate it.

I may give the numbers say two or three hours  before the actual drawing. Short time so there is not a big rush by thousands.

Then Vamoosh!! from here.

What you think of the above Tntea? 

I didn't load this gun.  You did with telling the site..

I am just going to hold my trigger as you suggest on the first page of this post..

Good luck..

I wouldn't worry too much about being killed for this secret.. lol

Just don't say a word.. End of subject..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
                            Member #45802
                            August 28, 2006
                            335 Posts
                            Posted: October 19, 2006, 3:26 am - IP Logged

For Heavens Sake!!!!!!!

I wish everyone would quit snipping at each other.  If you don't want to share a system for God's sake, don't.  Lets not have a war over it.  Not everyone is made the same. 

I would point out that many people on the LP are extremely smart and understand the math processes better than others.  However, I thought one of the reasons for this board was to learn and grow, not fight and growl. 

Anyway, I am always amazed at the wonderful ideas many of you have and really look forward to reading them.  I can not always understand them nor in many cases can I implement them.  However, I do not think people in the same boat as I am should have to be verbally persecuted, just because we are not as smart as others.

If anyone is in need of their 15 minutes of fame, immediately, please let me know.  I will be happy to prepare a special paper acknowledging your superior intellect.  We could also see if we could get you nominated for several awards.  In addition, I can prepare a card you can carry with you, so you can proclaim your vast intellegence and shout it from the roof tops.

I for one would just like to continue trying to learn what I can and maybe win a few bucks along the way.

Floridian

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
                              Member #19043
                              July 24, 2005
                              7378 Posts
                              Posted: October 19, 2006, 4:22 am - IP Logged

For Heavens Sake!!!!!!!

I wish everyone would quit snipping at each other.  If you don't want to share a system for God's sake, don't.  Lets not have a war over it.  Not everyone is made the same. 

I would point out that many people on the LP are extremely smart and understand the math processes better than others.  However, I thought one of the reasons for this board was to learn and grow, not fight and growl. 

Anyway, I am always amazed at the wonderful ideas many of you have and really look forward to reading them.  I can not always understand them nor in many cases can I implement them.  However, I do not think people in the same boat as I am should have to be verbally persecuted, just because we are not as smart as others.

If anyone is in need of their 15 minutes of fame, immediately, please let me know.  I will be happy to prepare a special paper acknowledging your superior intellect.  We could also see if we could get you nominated for several awards.  In addition, I can prepare a card you can carry with you, so you can proclaim your vast intellegence and shout it from the roof tops.

I for one would just like to continue trying to learn what I can and maybe win a few bucks along the way.

Floridian

Good for You Floridian Well Said,Never put yourself down your Thoughts and Intellect is just as important as the Person that Thinks he or she has that one method that wins everyday,Well i got News for them,Who ever and What ever EVEer Conquer the Number Universe Will Successfully put the LOttery out of Business and i can tell you this ,IT Aint gonna happen,Goodluck To You     Delores247