Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:47 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Golden Ratio 1.618--PhiMatrix

Topic closed. 112 replies. Last post 10 years ago by payne.

Page 5 of 8
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #38388
April 28, 2006
411 Posts
Posted: October 19, 2006, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

3168 and 1618

I do not dispute its claim.

As it canot be claimed

but only by one.

Blue Angel

100% correct..

Hampton,VA
    United States
    Member #32721
    February 15, 2006
    88 Posts
    Posted: October 19, 2006, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

Ah ha, payne you have hit upon it, common sense.  The percentage of us humans that have that great commodity within us anymore is shrinking at an alarming rate.

Observe current news and see the stupid decisions made by judges and see all the crazy and outlandish law suits and the scams.  I do not believe there is much left of common sense.

Mr. Common Sense, as he was known by his friends, died several years ago.  Mr. Sense was revered by many but for the most part he was buried without much fanfare. 

I believe my point can be made even stronger by printing Mr. Sense's obituary.  I believe it speaks for itself.

Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Mr. Common Sense. Mr. Sense had been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.

He will be remembered as having cultivated such value lessons as knowing when to come in out of the rain, why the early bird gets the worm and that life isn't always fair.

Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you earn) and reliable Parenting strategies (adults, not kids, are in charge).

His health began to rapidly deteriorate when well intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place.

Reports of a six-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.

Mr. Sense declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer aspirin to a student; but, could not inform the parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.

Finally, Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.

Common Sense finally gave up the ghost after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot, she spilled a bit in her lap, and was awarded a huge financial settlement.

Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust, his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.

He is survived by two stepbrothers; My Rights and Ima Whiner.

Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone.

You may not agree but it is food for thought, eh.

Floridian 

I've never seen that before. I like it. Do you mind if I pass that to a couple of friends?

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
      Member #45802
      August 28, 2006
      335 Posts
      Posted: October 19, 2006, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

I've never seen that before. I like it. Do you mind if I pass that to a couple of friends?

payne: 

Please feel free to pass this on to as many people as you like.  It is a composit of several inputs.  I have been around this planet a long time.  You find that your life experience dictates certain conclusions.  The scenario on Mr. Sense is just one of those conclusions.

I will give you another truism.  This has been attributed to the late Winston Churchill, the famous prime minister of England during WWII.  The quote goes something like this "If you are not a Liberal by the time you are 20, you have no heart, if you are not a conservative by the time you are 40 you have no brain".  There is a lot to be said for the life experience.  However, some people never get past 20 mentally.  Well, there you have it.  I am sure I could come up with more but I believe the current information makes the point.

Maybe at some future point in time I will make some observations on PC (Political Correctness).  That will really get the trees and bushes moving.  Enough for now!!

Floridian

United States
        Member #38388
        April 28, 2006
        411 Posts
        Posted: October 20, 2006, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

any breadcrumbs for the masses????

United States
          Member #38388
          April 28, 2006
          411 Posts
          Posted: October 20, 2006, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

tntea

Make sure no one knows your true identity. Other wise you may be Killed for this secret.

When you win big just make up a -n-bull story about the numbers etc. 

Todd does not know who I am, and my server will never  reveal information unless their is a legal court action requireing it. Thus I will know about it.

TnTea do you want to throw a few crumbs to the masses? Say give them 4 numbers out of the 6 for Mega Millions Just to validate our claims?

That may be dangerous too, but less risk, because no one knows who you are.

I may give just give 3 numbers, plus the Mega Ball . So the masses who read this can validate it.

I may give the numbers say two or three hours  before the actual drawing. Short time so there is not a big rush by thousands.

Then Vamoosh!! from here.

What you think of the above Tntea? 

as stated..

Sunny California
            United States
            Member #40295
            May 31, 2006
            7713 Posts
            Posted: October 20, 2006, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

I tend to agree with huppy and Amazing Grace. Winner, if you really found something, what could be the harm in picking maybe 2 states and predicting the next night's winners to show us? THEN people would start to believe, THEN people might take a second look at the site and try to figure out what you did. I know you are trying to lead us to the path but I still think some of us want a little proof. What do you say? Gonna give us a couple predictions?

Winner1313's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg

United States
              Member #39744
              May 21, 2006
              163 Posts
              Posted: October 20, 2006, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

I tend to agree with huppy and Amazing Grace. Winner, if you really found something, what could be the harm in picking maybe 2 states and predicting the next night's winners to show us? THEN people would start to believe, THEN people might take a second look at the site and try to figure out what you did. I know you are trying to lead us to the path but I still think some of us want a little proof. What do you say? Gonna give us a couple predictions?

Ok the mega ball will eighter be

16, 17, or 34.

United States
                Member #39744
                May 21, 2006
                163 Posts
                Posted: October 20, 2006, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Ok the mega ball will eighter be

16, 17, or 34.

With a possibility of 39.

United States
                  Member #39744
                  May 21, 2006
                  163 Posts
                  Posted: October 20, 2006, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

One of the numbers that will come that is not the mega ball  is 11. Or 10.

Enough said. 

Sunny California
                    United States
                    Member #40295
                    May 31, 2006
                    7713 Posts
                    Posted: October 20, 2006, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

Maybe I misunderstood, I thought you were going to predict pick 3 numbers? Or are you just using it for the jackpot games?

United States
                      Member #38388
                      April 28, 2006
                      411 Posts
                      Posted: October 20, 2006, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

Maybe I misunderstood, I thought you were going to predict pick 3 numbers? Or are you just using it for the jackpot games?

lotto they are claiming both,daily and jackpotRoll Eyes

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
                        Middle GA
                        United States
                        Member #42874
                        July 9, 2006
                        3912 Posts
                        Posted: October 20, 2006, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

mega ball 34

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

United States
                          Member #39744
                          May 21, 2006
                          163 Posts
                          Posted: October 20, 2006, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

mega ball 34

I do not have to prove my self to any one.

I just did not want to be rude like Cashman, and the others who claimed to have a system, and provided no proof.

I hit on the Mega Ball. I hit on the Numbers too, the 10 and 11 I posted was from a pool of 12 numbers.

I did get all five numbers drawn in my pool of 12 numbers, plus you have the proof of the mega ball from my pool of four numbers.

No I did not play the Mega Milions Tonite. 

This is the end of my public posts on lotterypost. 

Kola's avatar - image
                            Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                            Member #28945
                            December 25, 2005
                            1532 Posts
                            Posted: October 21, 2006, 12:44 am - IP Logged

mega ball 34

There you go...

Congrats Winner1313!

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
                              rainbow lake
                              Canada
                              Member #25177
                              November 2, 2005
                              10764 Posts
                              Posted: October 21, 2006, 1:16 am - IP Logged

One of the numbers that will come that is not the mega ball  is 11. Or 10.

Enough said. 

Mega Millions
                              Fri, 10/20/2006
                              09-13-23-29-54, Mega Ball: 34
                              Confused