Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Golden Ratio 1.618--PhiMatrix

Topic closed. 112 replies. Last post 10 years ago by payne.

Page 6 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19828 Posts
Posted: October 21, 2006, 1:34 am - IP Logged

I do not have to prove my self to any one.

I just did not want to be rude like Cashman, and the others who claimed to have a system, and provided no proof.

I hit on the Mega Ball. I hit on the Numbers too, the 10 and 11 I posted was from a pool of 12 numbers.

I did get all five numbers drawn in my pool of 12 numbers, plus you have the proof of the mega ball from my pool of four numbers.

No I did not play the Mega Milions Tonite. 

This is the end of my public posts on lotterypost. 

If I don't hear from you again, good bye and good luck.  Hope you win a jackpot.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
    rainbow lake
    Canada
    Member #25177
    November 2, 2005
    10764 Posts
    Posted: October 21, 2006, 1:46 am - IP Logged

If I don't hear from you again, good bye and good luck.  Hope you win a jackpot.

Likewise. Good Luck!Lep

NY
      United States
      Member #44229
      August 1, 2006
      9 Posts
      Posted: October 21, 2006, 7:59 am - IP Logged

as far as i'm concerned, winner1313 has fairly proven himself.
      my humble hat's off to him as he deserves more respect than what
      has been seemingly accorded.

he intends to share something of value so it should be in my interest
      to learn more about his system.  i'd wish winner1313 would change
      his mind and post further.

but anyway he goes, thanks be to winner1313 for a convincing lead!

doughnuts

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
        Middle GA
        United States
        Member #42874
        July 9, 2006
        3912 Posts
        Posted: October 21, 2006, 8:20 am - IP Logged

I just did not want to be rude like Cashman, and the others who claimed to have a system, and provided no proof.

I hit on the Mega Ball. I hit on the Numbers too, the 10 and 11 I posted was from a pool of 12 numbers.

I did get all five numbers drawn in my pool of 12 numbers, plus you have the proof of the mega ball from my pool of four numbers.

Sorry you have decided to no longer post at LP.  Your system sounds promising.  I wish you much success andmany hit$ with it. Smile

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

Sunny California
          United States
          Member #40295
          May 31, 2006
          7712 Posts
          Posted: October 21, 2006, 9:03 am - IP Logged

Winner, there is no reason you should stop posting. This is what frustrates me about threads like these, someone starts something, claims they "know" something, proves it (somewhat) and then they just disappear. Okay, so you got the megaball right, (good job!) but you gave me 3 choices. A full wheel for 12 numbers is 792 combos which you would've had to play 3X then, that's $2376. Not a lot of money if you had all 5 numbers in your pool of 12. So often does this happen for you?

I hope you don't stop posting. If you do, I guess I will assume it's because you hit the big one and no longer need to hang out on a forum such as this and/or because you've come and said everything you had to say and to help try and lead the rest of us to the pot at the end of the rainbow. Either way, I applaud you and your efforts. But don't disappear on us. I feel we have a lot more to learn from you!

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
            Member #45802
            August 28, 2006
            335 Posts
            Posted: October 21, 2006, 9:10 am - IP Logged

I too am sorry if you do not want to post anymore.  I guess all of us have heard so many claims of successful systems that we are numb to it.  I have only been a member for a short time and I have seen several myself.  I for one do not expect anyone to prove themselves. e, I can not prove myself to be a great number prognosticator. I do not think I should expect anyone else to prove themselves. 

If anyone would comment, I see you all talk about MegaMillions and since it does not play in Florida, I am not sure how it works.  Apparently, you pick 5 numbers and a Megaball.  Could someone tell me the range of the balls to be picked?

Since Winner1313 apparently picked the MegaBall is there any money paid for picking it correctly?  Is there any money paid for say 2 out of 5 and the MegaBall?  I was just trying to get a feel for the money involved.  You all talk about it so much I assume it pays huge dollars even for the smaller prizes.  Obviously, the top prize pays a huge amount but that goes to just one or a small number of winners I am sure.  With it being a multi-state game there are probably 10's of millions of tickets sold. To win the big one would be a miracle.

However, I do beleive in miracles, such as Al Gore and global warming (see the blizzard of 24 inches in Buffalo), Dan Quale (and his neat spelling of potato), George Bush senior (read my lips no new taxes), Bill Clinton ( I did not have XXX with Monica cool thing), George Bush junior ( We are going to win in Iraq).  WOW, I just made myself excited about winning.  I guess I need to take a road trip and buy several tickets out of state, that should be great fun.

Floridian

United States
              Member #45802
              August 28, 2006
              335 Posts
              Posted: October 21, 2006, 10:14 am - IP Logged

I too am sorry if you do not want to post anymore.  I guess all of us have heard so many claims of successful systems that we are numb to it.  I have only been a member for a short time and I have seen several myself.  I for one do not expect anyone to prove themselves. e, I can not prove myself to be a great number prognosticator. I do not think I should expect anyone else to prove themselves. 

If anyone would comment, I see you all talk about MegaMillions and since it does not play in Florida, I am not sure how it works.  Apparently, you pick 5 numbers and a Megaball.  Could someone tell me the range of the balls to be picked?

Since Winner1313 apparently picked the MegaBall is there any money paid for picking it correctly?  Is there any money paid for say 2 out of 5 and the MegaBall?  I was just trying to get a feel for the money involved.  You all talk about it so much I assume it pays huge dollars even for the smaller prizes.  Obviously, the top prize pays a huge amount but that goes to just one or a small number of winners I am sure.  With it being a multi-state game there are probably 10's of millions of tickets sold. To win the big one would be a miracle.

However, I do beleive in miracles, such as Al Gore and global warming (see the blizzard of 24 inches in Buffalo), Dan Quale (and his neat spelling of potato), George Bush senior (read my lips no new taxes), Bill Clinton ( I did not have XXX with Monica cool thing), George Bush junior ( We are going to win in Iraq).  WOW, I just made myself excited about winning.  I guess I need to take a road trip and buy several tickets out of state, that should be great fun.

Floridian

I answered my own question.  I reference the California Lottery website and found that the winners on the 10/20 drawing of the MegaMillions received an astounding $2.00 for picking the MegaBall.

Man!! with success like that I could retire in say 50,000 years.  I also observed that you have to pick at least 4/5 and the MegaBall to receive it looks like around $11,000.  Anything under that pays less than $150.  I believe I will stick to the Florida games.

I am sorry folks but that is just too much sugar for a dime. 

Floridian 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19828 Posts
                Posted: October 21, 2006, 11:13 am - IP Logged

lottolaughs writes:
                "This is what frustrates me about threads like these, someone starts something, claims they "know" something, proves it (somewhat) and then they just disappear."

lottolaughs,
                After you've been around for a year or so you will get use to it.  Some posters prefer to stop posting when they think they've peaked and Winner peaked by picking a megaball in four numbers.  Personally I wouldn't think I've peaked until I had picked 5+0 or 5+1 in six to eight numbers.

Evil Looking       

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                  The Carolinas - Charlotte
                  United States
                  Member #21627
                  September 12, 2005
                  4138 Posts
                  Posted: October 21, 2006, 11:25 am - IP Logged

lottolaughs writes:
                  "This is what frustrates me about threads like these, someone starts something, claims they "know" something, proves it (somewhat) and then they just disappear."

lottolaughs,
                  After you've been around for a year or so you will get use to it.  Some posters prefer to stop posting when they think they've peaked and Winner peaked by picking a megaball in four numbers.  Personally I wouldn't think I've peaked until I had picked 5+0 or 5+1 in six to eight numbers.

RJ

I concur. I respect Winner's ability to drill that down, but what I am confused about is he/she said that they got the 10 and 11 in that draw correct, but 10/11 wasn't drawn? *scratching my dome*

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19828 Posts
                    Posted: October 21, 2006, 11:42 am - IP Logged

RJ

I concur. I respect Winner's ability to drill that down, but what I am confused about is he/she said that they got the 10 and 11 in that draw correct, but 10/11 wasn't drawn? *scratching my dome*

In the post Winner also said he/she didn't actually play MegaMillions last night, so does it really matter?  In the Maddog MegaMillions challenge in the jackpot forum, someone is picking the megaball in five numbers all most every challenge and it's no big deal.

Evil Looking       

United States
                      Member #45802
                      August 28, 2006
                      335 Posts
                      Posted: October 21, 2006, 11:47 am - IP Logged

lottolaughs writes:

lottolaughs,

Apparently, the Andy Warhol quote about 15 minutes of fame is alive and well. 

Mr. Warhol was said to have remarked "In the future everybody will be world-famous for 15 minutes".   He later told reporters, "My new line is, 'In fifteen minutes, everybody will be famous'".

I am not sure which one fits the best for this thread.

Floridian

Canada
                        Member #2352
                        September 19, 2003
                        42 Posts
                        Posted: October 21, 2006, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

Interesting concept. The stock market numbers are real, calculated amounts. So, it is possible to track and predict these to some degree.

Lotto numbers just represent an object drawn from a drum.  It's easy enough to graph these in Excel and put the gird on top but I couldn't see how one would project anything  from just one draw.

But - hey, if he has something that works - more power to him!

Of course, if the draw is computer-based, anything is possible.

dx123's avatar - white face.jpg
                          somewhere
                          Canada
                          Member #39919
                          May 24, 2006
                          150 Posts
                          Posted: October 22, 2006, 10:30 am - IP Logged

Interesting concept. The stock market numbers are real, calculated amounts. So, it is possible to track and predict these to some degree.

Lotto numbers just represent an object drawn from a drum.  It's easy enough to graph these in Excel and put the gird on top but I couldn't see how one would project anything  from just one draw.

But - hey, if he has something that works - more power to him!

Of course, if the draw is computer-based, anything is possible.

popeye>>>

Interesting concept is right. I have read this thread several times to make some sense of the method ...1313 tried to describe to us. I did exactly as stated with respect to the graphs. This graph and the PHI matrix ratio setup I studied in Architecture 101 many years ago. We called it the 'Golden Ratio', and it worked very well for 'proportioning' of building layouts and elevations. But that's about it. A rough indicator of ratio. A good designer does not need it. He already possesses the gift of 3D proportion, intuitively.

To overlay a transparency onto a graph of numbers did not work for me. If one uses the last set of CAN 6/49 numbers including the bonus, one places the 'dots' on a 45 degree angle, bottom left to top right on a graph [you know-the X and Y coordinates with zero at bottom left]. The overlay, when placed on top gives nothing I can discern, other than choosing numbers at the horizontal intersecting lines on the diagonal. You might as well multiply 1.618 and the last Lotto number...same thing achieved.

Another method is to place all 7 winning numbers on a vertical or horizontal line, place the overlay on top and read the numbers that intersect with all the horizontal or vertical matrix lines. Obviously you get numbers to play, and the more matrix lines you have [they get smaller and smaller due to the ratio effect] the more numbers. I tried this latter method for our 7/47 this past Friday Sept. 20th. I worked diligently for several hours discerning to play several numbers. But, alas, not 1 number popped! I was shocked.

Since I have my own GH, I tried again by placing all 47 numbers [total hits per number]on a horizontal dot matrix grid as above stated, placed the overlay on top to see what I would get...I saw nothing I could hang my hat on from the winning numbers. So whatever it was that ...1313 saw, these 3 simple methods I tried indicated nothing but frustration.

Has anyone else here found the same conditions as I have or even attempted this method? I am obviously missing a crucial step or just not reading the graph correctly, since in the last posts ...1313 produced 3/4 MegaBall numbers, and 12 other lotto numbers and he/she did not play!!!!! I'm shocked at that statement. I know I would have played the damned things-probably twice, too!

BTW folks, the transparency has to be the exact same size as the dot matrix diagram you are producing. Say 8 1/2x11. You want to keep all things equal. But who knows if ...1313 did that? We can't tell.

Since the NYSE or DJ can be read with this graph of PHI, it's public knowledge for anyone's predition or damned good guess as to 'what to expect next'. It would have been very helpful for ...1313 to display some more fancy footwork for us to agree upon or not.

I trust ...1313 did not make a 'method mistake' or divulging what little meat there was to chew on and is now backtracking to 'put it right', if not, all the best and good luck to ...1313 for leading the way, whatever it was. The 3 techniques I tried did not display any winning numbers. BTW>>>folks, I bet on them.

We now may never know and 13 just happens to be my lucky number, too!

more fun with numbers...eh!

yt

dx123.  

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                            BOSTON
                            United States
                            Member #48
                            September 9, 2001
                            3594 Posts
                            Posted: October 22, 2006, 11:10 am - IP Logged

hi I am still asking the brains on this thread to get me to step 2 and further before i delete it from my screen. Thanks to someone foolhardy enough to attempt to teach us.

tianca's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
                              toronto
                              Canada
                              Member #11169
                              February 6, 2005
                              177 Posts
                              Posted: October 22, 2006, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

hi dx.........i have to agree with you.....i didn't try to do any of graphs but i took last 30 draws of canadian 6/49 ......took each number from draw and multiply it or divided.......put these line below each other.......sometimes from each line u could get one number.....meanning....u have 2 or three numbers from that line and only one would come....so for example if u were lucky and on each line u get three numbers u will have total of 18 numbers and maybe three would come from this outcome..........i dont see any diffrence if u do the same with pi.....i think if numbers are not in Fib scale any of formula wouldn't work........if u go in that site for another links it gives u info on Fib numbers......what i found out is they have scale of numbers.........meaning if 18 ccomes usually  12 will come after....but again this will worked better with our keno than 6/49 . i still have to say thank y to 1313 for letting us know about this site and wishing him all the best.......the last thing i have to say is.......take your all lotteries in your state and do the graph.....if u have three kind of lotteries in one day put them all in one line........next day put line only with the lottery which was draw that day.....after conect the numbers........u will see the pattern of squaers.......good luck everyone.............