Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Golden Ratio 1.618--PhiMatrix

Topic closed. 112 replies. Last post 10 years ago by payne.

Page 4 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
Member #19043
July 24, 2005
7378 Posts
Posted: October 19, 2006, 4:51 am - IP Logged

Floridian i forgot to give you this information ,Be very careful of what you download on your computer,some files are very harmful to your Computer! Delores247

Hampton,VA
    United States
    Member #32721
    February 15, 2006
    88 Posts
    Posted: October 19, 2006, 10:23 am - IP Logged

This is very interesting. I have some free time coming up and will look into this. I think this will have to be done using sums or TNTEA's system of VTRACkS. You guys are awesome here!!! I hope that I can come up with some contributions as well. As for letting the secret out, I would probably tell a few souls. Selection is the key. I have some friends that make a good living and say they have no money but yet spend $2500 on a TV. Them I would not tell. I would tell the convience store clerk that I know who takes care of her mother as well as her own kids has two jobs and is in school to get her GED so she can go on to college. I think if you are blessed with something you should "payback" the goodness by helping someone else. This does not mean tell everyone since some people "can't" be helped but a few who it will not only make a difference in their lives but that you can trust to make a POSITIVE difference in someone elses.  

Even though I work 2 jobs and have two small children I still find time to volunteer. One organization I volunteer for is to help create healthy families. It is an AWESOME community service and on Fridays I spend 2 hours tutoring 3 and 4 grade math. I hope that by helping these youngsters that their lives and their future families' live will be bright, prosperous and happy. I would definitely use some of my winnings to help as much as I can.

Good Luck everyone. 

Payne 

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
      Member #45802
      August 28, 2006
      335 Posts
      Posted: October 19, 2006, 11:00 am - IP Logged

This is very interesting. I have some free time coming up and will look into this. I think this will have to be done using sums or TNTEA's system of VTRACkS. You guys are awesome here!!! I hope that I can come up with some contributions as well. As for letting the secret out, I would probably tell a few souls. Selection is the key. I have some friends that make a good living and say they have no money but yet spend $2500 on a TV. Them I would not tell. I would tell the convience store clerk that I know who takes care of her mother as well as her own kids has two jobs and is in school to get her GED so she can go on to college. I think if you are blessed with something you should "payback" the goodness by helping someone else. This does not mean tell everyone since some people "can't" be helped but a few who it will not only make a difference in their lives but that you can trust to make a POSITIVE difference in someone elses.  

Even though I work 2 jobs and have two small children I still find time to volunteer. One organization I volunteer for is to help create healthy families. It is an AWESOME community service and on Fridays I spend 2 hours tutoring 3 and 4 grade math. I hope that by helping these youngsters that their lives and their future families' live will be bright, prosperous and happy. I would definitely use some of my winnings to help as much as I can.

Good Luck everyone. 

Payne 

Good for you payne.  It makes me tired just thinking about all you do.  I like the idea of helping others.  However, I have been disappointed many times because it seems you get taken advantage of.  I guess my life experience has not been too good.  I am an old retired guy who means well I think but as I said am too often disappointed.

My hat is off to you, keep on keeping on.  There is a special place with the lord for those that truly help others.

Floridian

United States
        Member #19043
        July 24, 2005
        7378 Posts
        Posted: October 19, 2006, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Winner1313 Here is Wishing you all the Best with your Golden Ratio 1.618 Phi Matrix,Many Many WinsParty Party Party Hope it Works Well for Others TooParty Goodbye   Delores247Group Hug

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19828 Posts
          Posted: October 19, 2006, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

payne writes:
          "I think if you are blessed with something you should "payback" the goodness by helping someone else. This does not mean tell everyone since some people "can't" be helped but a few who it will not only make a difference in their lives but that you can trust to make a POSITIVE difference in someone elses."

I question whether suggesting to a needy person how to gamble their money away is helping them.  Using some of your winnings to help them might have a more positive effect. 

When I share my lottery ideas with other LP members, I assume they are already losing money playing the lottery and my ideas aren't going to cause them to lose even more money.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Hampton,VA
            United States
            Member #32721
            February 15, 2006
            88 Posts
            Posted: October 19, 2006, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

Of course, hopefully they would use common sense and not blow their rent money and this is based on a sure fire WINNING system. I think some earlier posts referred to sharing a system that made a profit everytime and whether or not to tell the masses of a secret surefire system.

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
              The Carolinas - Charlotte
              United States
              Member #21627
              September 12, 2005
              4138 Posts
              Posted: October 19, 2006, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

I didn't know anyone was sniping. This whole subject is intriguing. Probably way over my head for the amount of time I have, but interesting to say the least.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19828 Posts
                Posted: October 19, 2006, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Of course, hopefully they would use common sense and not blow their rent money and this is based on a sure fire WINNING system. I think some earlier posts referred to sharing a system that made a profit everytime and whether or not to tell the masses of a secret surefire system.

WINNING every time and making a profit every time are two different things.  If you play 10 lines in the West Virgina Cash25 or the Ohio Rolling Cash5 you will likely win $1 almost every time because the odds of doing so is 1:9 or better but you won't make a profit. 

It would be hard to convince a person with common sense that such a winning system exists so the fact that a person believed such a claim blows that common sense theory.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                  Member #45802
                  August 28, 2006
                  335 Posts
                  Posted: October 19, 2006, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

Ah ha, payne you have hit upon it, common sense.  The percentage of us humans that have that great commodity within us anymore is shrinking at an alarming rate.

Observe current news and see the stupid decisions made by judges and see all the crazy and outlandish law suits and the scams.  I do not believe there is much left of common sense.

Mr. Common Sense, as he was known by his friends, died several years ago.  Mr. Sense was revered by many but for the most part he was buried without much fanfare. 

I believe my point can be made even stronger by printing Mr. Sense's obituary.  I believe it speaks for itself.

Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Mr. Common Sense. Mr. Sense had been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.

He will be remembered as having cultivated such value lessons as knowing when to come in out of the rain, why the early bird gets the worm and that life isn't always fair.

Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you earn) and reliable Parenting strategies (adults, not kids, are in charge).

His health began to rapidly deteriorate when well intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place.

Reports of a six-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.

Mr. Sense declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer aspirin to a student; but, could not inform the parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.

Finally, Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.

Common Sense finally gave up the ghost after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot, she spilled a bit in her lap, and was awarded a huge financial settlement.

Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust, his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.

He is survived by two stepbrothers; My Rights and Ima Whiner.

Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone.

You may not agree but it is food for thought, eh.

Floridian 

Winner1313's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg

United States
                    Member #39744
                    May 21, 2006
                    163 Posts
                    Posted: October 19, 2006, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

"Hi Winner1313,

Thank you so much for Golder Ratio idea. It's amazing! It's Universe code :)

In this situation lottery will be much easier for ones whos mastered it. My sugestion is let people discover  it by oneself. Your idea on LP is already BIG CATALYST. Rest let will be by oneself (in my opinion). 

Once again thank you!!! Smiley "

Todd et all

The above private email I received sums it up pretty well. I think there are others out there who have discovered this principle.

You know the Lottery is the only way, a person can quickly pull themselves out of poverty.

Those before have not abused their discovery. And I won't eighter.

Of course I will take my share and be quiet like the rest.

I will not do anything that will cause the lottery  to be closed down. It is the only way for some to rise above poverty. And I will leave it at that. Even though I could Win The Noble Prize for this discovery.

lOTTERY POST is a great site, and all of you out there should support it.   If it were'nt for this site, I would  never have been able to make this discovery.

No!! I did not win the Mega-Millions, because I did not play. I will wait until the Jackpot Grows again to a nice bundle .  But there are other lotteries out there, I can play.

In my system, one does not need past histories etc, just the last draw results, and from that you can get the future draw with 95% accuracy. Can any system beat that?

Yes!! I had the numbers for the Mega Millions, includeing the Mega ball which was 37, that was my test run. Very exciteing.

For those who will later discover the principle, Please do not abuse the system. Let others benefit too, just like your self.

How much money does one really need to live the good life?

50 million or so? Think about your investment etc.

I pray to God the Evil people out there do not discover this principle. Since there are the ones without conscience, and may very well destroy the lottery industry.

Enough said. 

United States
                      Member #45802
                      August 28, 2006
                      335 Posts
                      Posted: October 19, 2006, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

"Hi Winner1313,

Thank you so much for Golder Ratio idea. It's amazing! It's Universe code :)

In this situation lottery will be much easier for ones whos mastered it. My sugestion is let people discover  it by oneself. Your idea on LP is already BIG CATALYST. Rest let will be by oneself (in my opinion). 

Once again thank you!!! Smiley "

Todd et all

The above private email I received sums it up pretty well. I think there are others out there who have discovered this principle.

You know the Lottery is the only way, a person can quickly pull themselves out of poverty.

Those before have not abused their discovery. And I won't eighter.

Of course I will take my share and be quiet like the rest.

I will not do anything that will cause the lottery  to be closed down. It is the only way for some to rise above poverty. And I will leave it at that. Even though I could Win The Noble Prize for this discovery.

lOTTERY POST is a great site, and all of you out there should support it.   If it were'nt for this site, I would  never have been able to make this discovery.

No!! I did not win the Mega-Millions, because I did not play. I will wait until the Jackpot Grows again to a nice bundle .  But there are other lotteries out there, I can play.

In my system, one does not need past histories etc, just the last draw results, and from that you can get the future draw with 95% accuracy. Can any system beat that?

Yes!! I had the numbers for the Mega Millions, includeing the Mega ball which was 37, that was my test run. Very exciteing.

For those who will later discover the principle, Please do not abuse the system. Let others benefit too, just like your self.

How much money does one really need to live the good life?

50 million or so? Think about your investment etc.

I pray to God the Evil people out there do not discover this principle. Since there are the ones without conscience, and may very well destroy the lottery industry.

Enough said. 

I thank you so much for making my point which I chronicled on page 5 of this post.

Floridian

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
                        rainbow lake
                        Canada
                        Member #25177
                        November 2, 2005
                        10764 Posts
                        Posted: October 19, 2006, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

So many claims

Proof is in the pudding if you have it mastered prove it.

Pick a state of your choice and post the winning number for the next day.

Otherwise its just Hype.

Much like someone else that use to post here .

if you need to feel good about your self and cant let us know we will help you.Let It All Out

United States
                          Member #38388
                          April 28, 2006
                          411 Posts
                          Posted: October 19, 2006, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

So many claims

Proof is in the pudding if you have it mastered prove it.

Pick a state of your choice and post the winning number for the next day.

Otherwise its just Hype.

Much like someone else that use to post here .

if you need to feel good about your self and cant let us know we will help you.Let It All Out

Green laughthank you for saying what I was about to. I even got to thinking, maybe, and pmed someone for help in reading the gosh thing,to no avai,there are to many great people with great systems and ideas,and fun I might add,to have time to get caught up in this,UNLESS there is proof,like you said Amazing pick a state and a number,seems no one ever does that when they are claiming these great divines,showing proof is not stealing your system,every great person in time excitedly(they had something) proved their theory.... 

United States
                            Member #19043
                            July 24, 2005
                            7378 Posts
                            Posted: October 19, 2006, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

I must Say their are no Secrets in the LOtto Universe Just Useful Information!

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
                              rainbow lake
                              Canada
                              Member #25177
                              November 2, 2005
                              10764 Posts
                              Posted: October 19, 2006, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

3168 and 1618

I do not dispute its claim.

As it canot be claimed

but only by one.

Blue Angel