Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Golden Ratio 1.618--PhiMatrix

Topic closed. 112 replies. Last post 10 years ago by payne.

Page 7 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
dx123's avatar - white face.jpg
somewhere
Canada
Member #39919
May 24, 2006
150 Posts
Posted: October 22, 2006, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

hi I am still asking the brains on this thread to get me to step 2 and further before i delete it from my screen. Thanks to someone foolhardy enough to attempt to teach us.

retxx>>>

5 days later and you can't figure out how to use the PHI matrix tool? You have been on this site for the past 5 years, I am very surprised about that to!. But you are happily retired looking for a few bucks free of charge. [my assumption and no offence taken because we are all looking for the same thing....right?

I was NOT 'teaching' anyone in my reply above, I simply donated my time to you and others in this forum utilizing the PHI matrix system of overlay as described by winner1313. It was an observation. Obviously sir/madam you did not get as far as I did.

See if you can follow the steps below, I am trusting that you have some computer skills to see through some of the procedures. [I have since removed the program but know it from memory]

If you still have that PHImatrix up on your screen, I suggest you start clicking on the boxes in the program bar and watch what happens! You are only adding lines as mentioned by winner1313 into the perimeter box itself....absolutely no mystery here. ITS a transparency program. You are going to see right through to your desktop.

Click on any same button 10x and see what happens. When you have mastered that for all the buttons, click until you have 10 lines horizontal and 10 lines vertical...you will notice that the lines are getting closer together at the edges ...they have to because they are the PHI RATIO lines in action. Now go to the right side of the program bar and click the lettered box until you see 'mirror all lines'....CLICK on it and see what happens. You now have a ratio set of colored boxes  all inside the main perimeter box...creating the 'PHI GRID' where each box is a ratio of space from the PHI number 1.618.

CONGRATULATIONS, you did it!

Click on the little 'camera' icon at left and save the file as a .jpeg and name it; 'MATRIX grid' and remember where it is too.

Close the PHImatrix program...you're done with it. Delete the program if you wish. You already have a variable scaled and ratio making PHIgrid in MSWORD and you can print it on anything, even aT-shirt.

OPEN your 'MSWORD' program [or Photoshop or PaintShop Pro image editor] and find the file you just saved. [better remember where it was]. Load that 'MATRIX grid.jpeg' file by clicking; 'INSERT' >picture>from file. You have to do it this way because the file was not saved as a .doc file. It's a .jpeg picture file.

Scale it to fit the HORIZONTAL [landscape] size of your paper [you have to change the printing paper orientation in Printer Setup]...you don't have to, but if you want a bigger grid to work with [so you can see the RATIO lines at the edges better] on the overlay its best to do it. You will also have to adjust the vertical and horizontal 'TABS' of the paper for grid placement too, if you want to.

NOW print it out on white bond paper first if you have a 'printer' just to see what the thing looks like. If it needs adjustments fiddle with the tabs until the next set of prints show what you want which are ALL the lines to the edge of the overall perimeter grid. In the PHI martrix program you can also change the color of the grid lines...I trust you did that, don't choose 'white'. I chose red for my grid lines.

If you have transparency 8.5"x11" acetate or mylar sheets [see through clear film] you can print on that too, or buy your own. Obviously winner1313 did not have transparencies, for he/she sugessted to go to a copy place and get one for 1.49$US.

But this is where I ran amuck...we don't know the scale that winner1313 is using or did use for the Megabucks numbers. I suggested keeping your LOTTO grid of numbers [which you have yet to do] and this PHI matrix overlay grid system the same size for equality reasons. 

retxx >>>I trust this will teach you step 2/3/4/5/6/7. Please return if you further require some attention. I look forward to it. Good luck.

You are now an expert of the PHI matrix overlay grid system.

yt

dx123

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7712 Posts
    Posted: October 22, 2006, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

dx123, if you had started this thread instead I think more people could have understood what the heck was going on here. Great explaination!! THANK YOU!!

somewhere
      Canada
      Member #39919
      May 24, 2006
      150 Posts
      Posted: October 22, 2006, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

dx123, if you had started this thread instead I think more people could have understood what the heck was going on here. Great explaination!! THANK YOU!!

lottolaughs>>>

you are extremely welcome, there is nothing to hide in computer programs, its just a way to organize things.

Unfortunately, I do not write programs, I am just a thinking man with the lottery as the 'challenge'. I trust you were able to make a grid and print it out.

Any Q's please return.

yt

dx123

somewhere
        Canada
        Member #39919
        May 24, 2006
        150 Posts
        Posted: October 22, 2006, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

hi dx.........i have to agree with you.....i didn't try to do any of graphs but i took last 30 draws of canadian 6/49 ......took each number from draw and multiply it or divided.......put these line below each other.......sometimes from each line u could get one number.....meanning....u have 2 or three numbers from that line and only one would come....so for example if u were lucky and on each line u get three numbers u will have total of 18 numbers and maybe three would come from this outcome..........i dont see any diffrence if u do the same with pi.....i think if numbers are not in Fib scale any of formula wouldn't work........if u go in that site for another links it gives u info on Fib numbers......what i found out is they have scale of numbers.........meaning if 18 ccomes usually  12 will come after....but again this will worked better with our keno than 6/49 . i still have to say thank y to 1313 for letting us know about this site and wishing him all the best.......the last thing i have to say is.......take your all lotteries in your state and do the graph.....if u have three kind of lotteries in one day put them all in one line........next day put line only with the lottery which was draw that day.....after conect the numbers........u will see the pattern of squaers.......good luck everyone.............

Hello tianca>>>long time no hear !!LOLOL...made lots of P3 money and just returned from Europe...right?

sounds like a great idea you mentioned above, however the grid system of Fib and PHI and PI are mathematical ratios. There are other ratio formula but in higher mathematics.

To me, somehow, I have always seen the lottery as a system from geometry, even though one uses numbers, more than what a math ratio can accomplish. A math ratio is fixed. There is nothing wrong with ratios we use them every day. Its just that the thing you are looking at was already made or created, and mathematically can be subjected to ratios for scale purposes.

For instance, your face was not created using a formula ratio, but you can add a ratio overlay to it. A good example are the pyrimids. That PHI ratio was not invented at that time, yet anyone can add the PHI ratio to its base and sides. Its a subjective issue, where anything goes.

yt

dx123

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
          BOSTON
          United States
          Member #48
          September 9, 2001
          3594 Posts
          Posted: October 22, 2006, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

thanks dx but what lettered box on the right side to click. I don not see one.

United States
            Member #33295
            February 19, 2006
            699 Posts
            Posted: October 23, 2006, 12:11 am - IP Logged

thanks dx but what lettered box on the right side to click. I don not see one.

click on the drop down arrow that says zero at lower left. It's in the upper right hand corner of the Phimatrix Box

Isabel, you are going to feel very silly when this turns out to be make-believe.

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
              The Carolinas - Charlotte
              United States
              Member #21627
              September 12, 2005
              4138 Posts
              Posted: October 23, 2006, 10:41 am - IP Logged

Hi Dx!

I agree...there are a lot of math elements with the lottery, but I have lately picked up on patterns, which could coincide with geometry to a certain degree. I like to play "bingo" with past results to see what should come due then. Almost never have they come through based on the ratios. I employ a "grid" of my own, but it's visual, not mathematically related.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
                Member #45802
                August 28, 2006
                335 Posts
                Posted: October 23, 2006, 10:58 am - IP Logged

lottolaughs>>>

you are extremely welcome, there is nothing to hide in computer programs, its just a way to organize things.

Unfortunately, I do not write programs, I am just a thinking man with the lottery as the 'challenge'. I trust you were able to make a grid and print it out.

Any Q's please return.

yt

dx123

dx123

I guess I am not blessed with the smart gene.  I downloaded the free trial of the PhiMatrix.  It looks very interesting and the idea of using the Golden Ratio to predict future performance is sound.  However, I do have a question.  I try to open the toolbox and I am unable to do so.  The only reasonable conclusion I can come to is that the trial version is not fully functional and only allows a look see.

Am I missing something?  Do I need to  purchase the $14.95 software before I can see what the tool box does?  It does seem to be a rather cheap price to pay but I did want to look at it first.

The old guy in Florida (Floridian) 

Raven62's avatar - binary
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #17843
                  June 28, 2005
                  49835 Posts
                  Posted: October 23, 2006, 11:33 am - IP Logged

From the instructions post previously it would appear that the Matrix Grid will be the same for everyone, so if one person made the Grid and Passed it around it would save some fuss and bother for the folks that haven't downloaded and installed the Program yet.

Kola's avatar - image
                    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                    Member #28945
                    December 25, 2005
                    1528 Posts
                    Posted: October 23, 2006, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

Hello tianca>>>long time no hear !!LOLOL...made lots of P3 money and just returned from Europe...right?

sounds like a great idea you mentioned above, however the grid system of Fib and PHI and PI are mathematical ratios. There are other ratio formula but in higher mathematics.

To me, somehow, I have always seen the lottery as a system from geometry, even though one uses numbers, more than what a math ratio can accomplish. A math ratio is fixed. There is nothing wrong with ratios we use them every day. Its just that the thing you are looking at was already made or created, and mathematically can be subjected to ratios for scale purposes.

For instance, your face was not created using a formula ratio, but you can add a ratio overlay to it. A good example are the pyrimids. That PHI ratio was not invented at that time, yet anyone can add the PHI ratio to its base and sides. Its a subjective issue, where anything goes.

yt

dx123

Hi dx123,

If you like geometry that much, buy THE ANCIENT SECRETS OF THE FLOWER OF LIFE  - volume 1. Its one of my favorite books, and its by Drunvalo Melchizedek. It will certainly help to stir your thoughts into geometrically conceptualizing the lotto along with how to put it to paper. 

Although I respect your beliefs about the origin of PHI and its creation, the book will certainly challenge you to rethink your position about PHI and how its integral to Nature's Design Concepts with numerous ancient examples elucidated in a clear, and comprehensive way.

You may come to the conclusion that the PHI Ratio(PHI Spiral) was not invented but rather observed.  You'll also appreciate the explanation on the difference between the Golden Mean and Fibbonaci. Beautiful. Again, the geometry used in the book is AMAZING - elegant, thorough and easy to understand. I also think you will appreciate how he merges the geometry with the math, and then ties it to the ancients, and ending it all by looping the explanation back to us in the present.

Melchizedek also happens to be a friend of Dan Winter who is the fellow upon which the movie PI(not phi) was based. Melchizedek also gives PI a good treatment as well.

Also check out www.jainmathemagics.com. It will certainly challenge and expand one's appplication of math to the lottery. 

Take care

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                      Member #5344
                      June 30, 2004
                      23641 Posts
                      Posted: October 29, 2006, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

Anyone have any problems downloading the Phi method?  I have my goodies downloaded on the computer that was moved to shop.  Now I am trying obtain them all here at home on the newer computer we bought. When I hit run it says, "files are corrupted, obtain a new copy" what does that mean, and how do I obtain a new copy?  Any help is appreciated..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

jokerh1977's avatar - animal duck.jpg
                        Washington
                        United States
                        Member #47309
                        October 30, 2006
                        34 Posts
                        Posted: October 30, 2006, 1:28 am - IP Logged

Hey tntea,

Check your PMs por favor! ;) 

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                          Member #5344
                          June 30, 2004
                          23641 Posts
                          Posted: November 14, 2006, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

This post shouldn't get lost.. Best one yet....

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                            Stone Mountain*Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #828
                            November 2, 2002
                            10491 Posts
                            Posted: November 15, 2006, 6:09 am - IP Logged

The Gaussian pi curve filter

Tis a favorite project of mine , .....a new value of pi to assign, I would fix it at 3, for it's simpler you see , than 3 point 14159 .......  LOL   Naughty

A SLICE OF PI

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                              The Carolinas - Charlotte
                              United States
                              Member #21627
                              September 12, 2005
                              4138 Posts
                              Posted: November 15, 2006, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

I guess Winner1313 won the lottery...

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges