Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 6:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The key to winning powerball & MM

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 2 years ago by RJOh.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Krypton
United States
Member #140102
March 11, 2013
904 Posts
Posted: January 26, 2015, 7:02 am - IP Logged

I'll share another thing I've learned and you can use this with any game.  Input helps with pairs   Have you ever wondered what numbers pairs with what number?  How shout what number NEVER pairs together. I'll tell you how to know. Down load the drawn numbers from beginning date (when it started draw number 1). Load this into excel.  Do a data sort using filters.  Now, start with column A or ball 1 and only use number 1   You will be left with numbers that's ONLY play with 1 , then go to 2-3-4-5...;  then move to ball 2. This helps me tremendously

come on y'all, quit holding back...I know some of you have never won a jackpot or large prize do why not share your thoughts and ideas   I've known some things for a while now and have won some nice $$$ and wrestled with sharing knowlegde and then I thought about it .... Holding back is everything I'm against.....which us greed, I'm not a greedy person, not now, not then and never will be   I've only tipped the ice berg of knowledge (-:

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

United States
    Member #163312
    January 26, 2015
    8 Posts
    Posted: January 26, 2015, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

Hi everybody,

I like this thread so I will give my 2 cents worth.  I try to work MM from the inside out, so to speak.  I try to develop a pool of numbers that I think will fall in the middle position.  If I get that right, then my odds for getting the numbers that fall on either side of the middle get reduced from nearly impossible to merely astronomical.  Please forgive my sad attempt at humor, I am being serious.  If anyone is interested I'll give details on how I'm doing that and what the results are over the next few months.

Krypton
      United States
      Member #140102
      March 11, 2013
      904 Posts
      Posted: January 26, 2015, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

You have my attention on the astronomical?

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

United States
        Member #163312
        January 26, 2015
        8 Posts
        Posted: January 26, 2015, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

First thing I do is look at how the past drawings have come out.  Nearly 82% of time the numbers in the middle position fall between 20 and 59 inclusive.  This is since they changed the matrix back in October of 2013 and I have recorded 132 draws.  I start with these numbers.  The next things I look at are repeats of that number in that position.  The percentage there is .76%.  So I throw that number out if it is in the pool.  Then I look at consecutive higher or lower.  The percentages there are 3 and 3.7 respectively.  So those go out.  Then I look at evens and odds.  With a couple of exceptions, if there have been three even numbers drawn consecutively at that position the next number drawn has been even.  For tomorrows drawing I'll throw out all the odd numbers for that position.  Now I look to see if the drawn number is more than 10 steps away from the preceding drawn number.  As of now, 63% of the time it is...(i.e if a 34 is drawn, the next draw the number in that position is either a 44 or higher or a 24 or lower.)  Now here is where I get the bit about reducing the odds down to astronomical.  Lets say a 24 is drawn and I'm right and I have 24 in my pool.  For that line I have a 1 in 23 shot at getting the first or second position correct.  I also have a 1 in 51 chance at getting the either of the two higher positions correct.  Now, all that being said, the odds are still 1 in 275 million and some change hitting the jackpot.  BTW...I just started this so I don't have any results to share and I don't back test as in the past it has proved to be a massive waste of time for me.  Also, if anybody sees any errors in what I have shared here please don't hesitate to call me out on it.  I just threw these numbers together over the past couple of days and I may not have some of the math right.

United States
          Member #163312
          January 26, 2015
          8 Posts
          Posted: January 26, 2015, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

First thing I do is look at how the past drawings have come out.  Nearly 82% of time the numbers in the middle position fall between 20 and 59 inclusive.  This is since they changed the matrix back in October of 2013 and I have recorded 132 draws.  I start with these numbers.  The next things I look at are repeats of that number in that position.  The percentage there is .76%.  So I throw that number out if it is in the pool.  Then I look at consecutive higher or lower.  The percentages there are 3 and 3.7 respectively.  So those go out.  Then I look at evens and odds.  With a couple of exceptions, if there have been three even numbers drawn consecutively at that position the next number drawn has been even.  For tomorrows drawing I'll throw out all the odd numbers for that position.  Now I look to see if the drawn number is more than 10 steps away from the preceding drawn number.  As of now, 63% of the time it is...(i.e if a 34 is drawn, the next draw the number in that position is either a 44 or higher or a 24 or lower.)  Now here is where I get the bit about reducing the odds down to astronomical.  Lets say a 24 is drawn and I'm right and I have 24 in my pool.  For that line I have a 1 in 23 shot at getting the first or second position correct.  I also have a 1 in 51 chance at getting the either of the two higher positions correct.  Now, all that being said, the odds are still 1 in 275 million and some change hitting the jackpot.  BTW...I just started this so I don't have any results to share and I don't back test as in the past it has proved to be a massive waste of time for me.  Also, if anybody sees any errors in what I have shared here please don't hesitate to call me out on it.  I just threw these numbers together over the past couple of days and I may not have some of the math right.

Please note the correction to the post above here

With a couple of exceptions, if there have been three even numbers drawn consecutively at that position the next number drawn has been ODD.  For tomorrows drawing I'll throw out all the EVEN numbers for that position.

Krypton
            United States
            Member #140102
            March 11, 2013
            904 Posts
            Posted: January 26, 2015, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

I am digesting what ou wrote but have a question.  Are you saying that you do not use any of the numbers where you say "repeats of that number in that position.  The percentage there is .76%."  76% seems to be a pretty good %.

Thanks for sharing

United States
              Member #163312
              January 26, 2015
              8 Posts
              Posted: January 26, 2015, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

No.  According to my data it is .76%.  Or to be more clear, the number in the middle position only repeated itself from one draw to the next 1 time in 132 draws.  99.24% it did not repeat itself.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19900 Posts
                Posted: February 23, 2015, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

In all fairness to Crazy Wombat-His post was up before I finished mine. It just came out looking like I had posted before him. 

I Agree!

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking