Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

i need a house . emergency

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 2 years ago by roxb.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #114502
August 1, 2011
651 Posts
Posted: January 31, 2015, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

i predict numbers  and they want catch or net for me. i need a cash 5 to get a house. in this community there plenty constructions that ar empty. i been to college but jobs are only offering me a few more bucks than mininmum wage. i have a small child. i am receiving some federal help. i have put in applications for housing base on income but there is a waiting list. im in a household where the society is mistreating me as a female. i had family members and police get rough with me. that want to abuse me and put blame on a charge up a medical bill. they are trying to cash me in for an insurance policy. The law is this community is one sided and dont believe me because i dont have my own. When i try to change my image they try to force me away somewhere and put false things on me so they cant get paid.i call my state housing authority and they are saying they cannot help me. they are trying to force me and my daughter to spend expensive money on our hair and satisfy their wants and neglect my needs. i stop getting child support because they claim the state doesnot have any money. i got pregnant against my will. Can real people help me. other people that i refer are getting help and win but they block me from winning.    I can take my own medicine . They claim its mental and thats why i cannot function but i disagree and live in a place who wants to degrade me and make cash off of me. my needs should not be put aside so some other person can be wine and dine.  CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP. I need someone to really help me

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
    OHIO
    United States
    Member #4164
    March 27, 2004
    14586 Posts
    Posted: January 31, 2015, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

i predict numbers  and they want catch or net for me. i need a cash 5 to get a house. in this community there plenty constructions that ar empty. i been to college but jobs are only offering me a few more bucks than mininmum wage. i have a small child. i am receiving some federal help. i have put in applications for housing base on income but there is a waiting list. im in a household where the society is mistreating me as a female. i had family members and police get rough with me. that want to abuse me and put blame on a charge up a medical bill. they are trying to cash me in for an insurance policy. The law is this community is one sided and dont believe me because i dont have my own. When i try to change my image they try to force me away somewhere and put false things on me so they cant get paid.i call my state housing authority and they are saying they cannot help me. they are trying to force me and my daughter to spend expensive money on our hair and satisfy their wants and neglect my needs. i stop getting child support because they claim the state doesnot have any money. i got pregnant against my will. Can real people help me. other people that i refer are getting help and win but they block me from winning.    I can take my own medicine . They claim its mental and thats why i cannot function but i disagree and live in a place who wants to degrade me and make cash off of me. my needs should not be put aside so some other person can be wine and dine.  CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP. I need someone to really help me

You need someone to trust to talk to, if I were in your shoes, i'd contact the nearest church parishoner, sometimes we cannot see what's ahead of us for looking,you need someone to help take the weight off your shoulders so you can start seeing clearer, therefore you don't want someone that's going to broadcast your business all over the street so therefore contact a church individual for help......

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

United States
      Member #114502
      August 1, 2011
      651 Posts
      Posted: January 31, 2015, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

i will admit prayer has help me some, but i need a true supernatural force to stop my true enemies from claiming victory. In my eyes my needs as a human being should be met before some of these animals. Somethings has to stop this cruelty and mistreatment and force for cash.

United States
        Member #114502
        August 1, 2011
        651 Posts
        Posted: January 31, 2015, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

IM going to believe in the TRUE SUPERNATURAL will Prevail  and win. If GoD Love me he would give me and meet my needs immediately. For i am greater than any animal on earth by law.

GEORGIA
          United States
          Member #64238
          August 22, 2008
          9535 Posts
          Posted: January 31, 2015, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

You need someone to trust to talk to, if I were in your shoes, i'd contact the nearest church parishoner, sometimes we cannot see what's ahead of us for looking,you need someone to help take the weight off your shoulders so you can start seeing clearer, therefore you don't want someone that's going to broadcast your business all over the street so therefore contact a church individual for help......

I agree with you Jani

Yesterday is behind us, tomorrow is not promised, today we move forward in JESUS name.

Favorites: 6973 4710 1934 1927 1754 8972 2080 9025 9067 1189 1955 1208 1118 4455 0622 0589 1129 1069 1017 

United States
            Member #114502
            August 1, 2011
            651 Posts
            Posted: January 31, 2015, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

I like for anyone or group or organization that likes to harm and damage me or do things against my will and jeopardize and cant meet or play around with my needs and put suffrage and damage on me repent and stop or instantly be removed and kill.

GEORGIA
              United States
              Member #64238
              August 22, 2008
              9535 Posts
              Posted: January 31, 2015, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

I think you should start with a church.  If they can't help, they may be able to put you in touch with programs or organizations that can help you.  There are such programs, because I know several people that fell on hard times, losing their jobs, and they were helped.  I think you just have to be put in touch with the right people.

Yesterday is behind us, tomorrow is not promised, today we move forward in JESUS name.

Favorites: 6973 4710 1934 1927 1754 8972 2080 9025 9067 1189 1955 1208 1118 4455 0622 0589 1129 1069 1017 

United States
                Member #114502
                August 1, 2011
                651 Posts
                Posted: January 31, 2015, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

I hope they stop enforcing straight hair chemicals on blacks as a must. Stop killing us and give us of true equality as well as overweight people.      This churches are in for money and donations for sexy people and building halls.    It should be a rule no more empty repairable buildings and building of restaurants.   Its a superforce with super power.     I have not met one church that do it  all.

United States
                  Member #114502
                  August 1, 2011
                  651 Posts
                  Posted: January 31, 2015, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

I hope what im looking for give me what im asking for

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                    Idaho
                    United States
                    Member #56506
                    November 21, 2007
                    6537 Posts
                    Posted: January 31, 2015, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

I hope what im looking for give me what im asking for

I wish you well and hope you find what you're looking for, but I don't think anyone on here can help you. You will probably have to reach out to people in your community. Like JKTAYLOR said, look for programs and other organizations to see if they can offer you some help. I wish you the best, Likeable1.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

MystiQue470's avatar - spiderlady numerology-01.jpg
                      Florida
                      United States
                      Member #137241
                      December 30, 2012
                      15824 Posts
                      Posted: January 31, 2015, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! a psychologist/ psychiatrist  therapeutic  lens also helpful.

"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe."  Nikola Tesla 

South Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #18322
                        July 9, 2005
                        1704 Posts
                        Posted: January 31, 2015, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

I am Buddhist.  My advice is, wherever you live, look up Buddhist organizations in your local area, on the Internet. Try something different, for peace of mind.

roxb's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                          upper darby
                          United States
                          Member #109486
                          April 14, 2011
                          1224 Posts
                          Posted: February 1, 2015, 3:36 am - IP Logged

So likeable what fo u predict for feb 1

United States
                            Member #114502
                            August 1, 2011
                            651 Posts
                            Posted: February 1, 2015, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

. I cannot determine who to trust, i hope anyone that mistreats me and try to gain off of me without my knowledge become very unhappy and the supernatural power gives them the mistreatment to the fullest extent and take them away quickly

United States
                              Member #114502
                              August 1, 2011
                              651 Posts
                              Posted: February 2, 2015, 9:22 am - IP Logged

People looking for miracles and changes for the better. Where are these top model, powerful and rich sex symbols that people believe in and look up to get things. Can they climb up their way to the top for us or themselves.