Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 11:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

i need a house . emergency

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 2 years ago by roxb.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #114502
August 1, 2011
673 Posts
Posted: February 2, 2015, 11:43 am - IP Logged

Well this is my prayer. I am looking for something or someone or anything that can remove and destroy anything person or group who makes me unstable and keep saying no funds and not good enough for housing and other needs met or who did it before and keeps doing it. That existance will get my highest praise. Where are you. You shall be my God. Amen

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1743 Posts
    Posted: February 2, 2015, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

. I cannot determine who to trust, i hope anyone that mistreats me and try to gain off of me without my knowledge become very unhappy and the supernatural power gives them the mistreatment to the fullest extent and take them away quickly

I get it, that you are having a difficult time in your life right now.  But your posts on this thread sound very disturbing and unstable minded to me.  This is really not the proper forum for a therapy session, or to be venting in this manner.

This post, in particular, is bad and scary.   I was frightened, when I read this.  It almost sounds like you're cursing somebody. It makes people, NOT want to Help You !!!  If you send out negative energy like this, what goes around, comes back around. 

You need to shift out of your Negative Mindset, do some Therapeutic Research on the Internet, and find a more Positive way to channel your Emotions

Aren't there any FREE Therapeutic Resources in your local area, that you could take advantage of ??

What state do you live in [and play the lottery in]  ???

South Carolina
      United States
      Member #18322
      July 9, 2005
      1743 Posts
      Posted: February 2, 2015, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

I get it, that you are having a difficult time in your life right now.  But your posts on this thread sound very disturbing and unstable minded to me.  This is really not the proper forum for a therapy session, or to be venting in this manner.

This post, in particular, is bad and scary.   I was frightened, when I read this.  It almost sounds like you're cursing somebody. It makes people, NOT want to Help You !!!  If you send out negative energy like this, what goes around, comes back around. 

You need to shift out of your Negative Mindset, do some Therapeutic Research on the Internet, and find a more Positive way to channel your Emotions

Aren't there any FREE Therapeutic Resources in your local area, that you could take advantage of ??

What state do you live in [and play the lottery in]  ???

Do your own Due Diligence, and Research BUDDHISM on the Internet, for Peace of Mind !!!

[You do Not have to be the Religious type.  Buddhism is not about Religion.]

United States
        Member #114502
        August 1, 2011
        673 Posts
        Posted: February 5, 2015, 7:39 am - IP Logged

I cannot find a single form or creation to provide for me and my child . Is the works of others  that i may like or dislike thats effecting me. I cannot control the communications or have it to go in my favor to provide for me. The secret forces or not contacing me.

luckyshoes's avatar - nw lady.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #79502
          September 2, 2009
          6446 Posts
          Posted: February 5, 2015, 8:42 am - IP Logged

likeable1, 

I can feel the anguish in your posts but the help you are looking for is not here. As much as you want it to be and we ve all wanted that extra magic to happen and make us the "instant rich" those answers aren't here. 

My theory is I have to help a certain amount of people before I see my good come back to me. I know you 're saying you need a house and you want your enemies put down but I feel you haven't met the person who helps in this area yet. He/She isnt on lp or they would ve spoken up by now.

Don't let your desperation lead you ..when you worry, its like praying for the wrong to happen.  Celebrities?...dont measure things with money -overpaid and not living in the real world.  Anyway, most of us are more alike than we are unalike.

Sometimes the bad that happens in our lives puts us on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us !

Ga
            United States
            Member #1207
            February 28, 2003
            4827 Posts
            Posted: February 5, 2015, 10:31 am - IP Logged

i will admit prayer has help me some, but i need a true supernatural force to stop my true enemies from claiming victory. In my eyes my needs as a human being should be met before some of these animals. Somethings has to stop this cruelty and mistreatment and force for cash.

You don't see it do you. Here you say prayer has helped you some. In your post after this you seem more angry with each post. You're letting the evil forces take over. Calling on anyone or anything to help you and saying the one that does is you God.No Nod There is only One True God. That is who you should give your troubles to. Submit it all to him. God does not come when you want him to. He comes when it's time.
            Wait patiently on the Lord. NEVER WISH ANY BAD THING ON ANOTHER!!!!

I will lift up my eyes unto the hills, from where my helps comes.
            My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.
            Palsm 121:1-2

Stop letting your thoughts overtake you.

I send prayers your way. His will be done.

Blue Angel

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              4052 Posts
              Posted: February 5, 2015, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

People looking for miracles and changes for the better. Where are these top model, powerful and rich sex symbols that people believe in and look up to get things. Can they climb up their way to the top for us or themselves.

If the abuse is coming from the state or local government then contact a pro-bono lawyer and

file a case in federal court.   Look up your rights under the US constitution & amendments.  No

state or local government can over ride your rights.  Better act fast as Obama like Bush etc...

think the US constitution is just a peice of paper. 

Bush

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmc60JmaLbE

Obama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT5V_nhQWo0

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                4052 Posts
                Posted: February 5, 2015, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

Anyone want to know what's going on just take a look at this website.

Our government has put us so far in debt  that our great great great 

grand kids will still be trying to pay it off.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
                  Member #114502
                  August 1, 2011
                  673 Posts
                  Posted: February 5, 2015, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

unknown people came and cut down trees in the neighborhood where i grew up . those trees was for my housing needs.

roxb's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                    upper darby
                    United States
                    Member #109486
                    April 14, 2011
                    1265 Posts
                    Posted: February 6, 2015, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

Give me a hot number or tell me about ur last  dream