Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Bobbi Kristina...Let's continue to pray LP

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 2 years ago by dallascowboyfan.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
gsWinner's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
Tucker, GA
United States
Member #124289
March 10, 2012
5246 Posts
Posted: February 4, 2015, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

Personally- l stay far away from associating tragic events with the Lottery. Last year we had a certifiable nut who was attempting to use the Flight # , number of passengers onboard the missing Malaysian Plane as part of their playing strategy . .from what l recall,the Forum members did not go along with his/her thinking.

But Hey, to each his own.  That is my 2cents on this topic.

** My Prayers go out to Bobbi & her loved ones.

That's all I solicited, prayers . that's why its under discussions. Thanks for the prayers.

TnTicketlosers's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

United States
    Member #71120
    February 19, 2009
    1209 Posts
    Posted: February 4, 2015, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

Tyler Perry offered for them to set her up in his house so she wont die in the hospital,,,I guess the hospital is saying it's not the right time,When would the right time be??? God be with them all.

South Carolina
      United States
      Member #18322
      July 9, 2005
      1704 Posts
      Posted: February 4, 2015, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

That's all I solicited, prayers . that's why its under discussions. Thanks for the prayers.

Bobbie Kristina should have been in regular ongoing therapy, since her Mother Whitney Houston's death, in 2012.  She doesn't seem emotionally mature enough [at 21], to function on her own, too well yet.  What happened was probably an attempted SUICIDE, whether intentional or accidental.  She has NO MEANINGFUL PURPOSE in her life, to live for. So she is subconsciously trying to escape her life, to be with her Mother, Whitney Houston, in the Afterlife.

Bobbie Kristina is a case for Dr. Phil style intervention. Dr. Phil would send BK to one of the many therapeutic facilities that he works with on his show, where she can receive the serious in-depth, comprehensive psychological evaluation and counseling support that she needs, to recover and cope in her life.

The latest news report, is that she's having seizures and swelling on the brain, and is still on life support.  This reminds me of Joan RiversBK does need the nation's prayers for survival, as well as the intervention of a Divine Higher Power - Divine Grace. 

May we all remember to keep Bobbie Kristina in our prayers. May her Soul be Blessed with Divine Healing.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
        Member #121745
        January 16, 2012
        4784 Posts
        Posted: February 4, 2015, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

I hope she makes it, but it's time to grow-up.  Her mom lift her 12 or 20 million dollars, time to grow up so regular people don't have to feel sorry for you. Sorry for my coldness but I don't have a lot of feeling for someone that is rich and using drugs.

I agree and I hope she survives. She does not have the voice or talent of her mother and she needs to find a creative outlet of her own.

J'aime La France.

Drenick1's avatar - villiarna
          USA
          United States
          Member #152799
          February 25, 2014
          1090 Posts
          Posted: February 4, 2015, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

Not familiar with him but whether or not he is an LP member I do wish him the best of luck.

South Carolina
            United States
            Member #18322
            July 9, 2005
            1704 Posts
            Posted: February 4, 2015, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Not familiar with him but whether or not he is an LP member I do wish him the best of luck.

Bobbie Kristina, is the 21 year old daughter and heir, of the R&B celebrity Whitney Houston, who died in 2012.

Drenick1's avatar - villiarna
              USA
              United States
              Member #152799
              February 25, 2014
              1090 Posts
              Posted: February 4, 2015, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Bobbie Kristina, is the 21 year old daughter and heir, of the R&B celebrity Whitney Houston, who died in 2012.

Ok thanks. I am aware of Whitney Houston but had no idea who Bobbi Kristina was.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                Member #121745
                January 16, 2012
                4784 Posts
                Posted: February 4, 2015, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

I hope she makes it, but it's time to grow-up.  Her mom lift her 12 or 20 million dollars, time to grow up so regular people don't have to feel sorry for you. Sorry for my coldness but I don't have a lot of feeling for someone that is rich and using drugs.

hey her mother had to be worth far more than that amount!

J'aime La France.

parkerdog48's avatar - butterfly2
                  st.charles mo
                  United States
                  Member #160047
                  October 16, 2014
                  1657 Posts
                  Posted: February 4, 2015, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Blue Angelwith you sending prayers

Saylorgirl's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                    Indiana
                    United States
                    Member #129225
                    June 13, 2012
                    546 Posts
                    Posted: February 4, 2015, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

hey her mother had to be worth far more than that amount!

She left everything to her daughter Bobbi and it was estimated at 20 million.  She got a portion when she turned 21 the next payout on her 25th birthday and the remainder when she turns 30.

Taurus$'s avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                      Ft. Washington, MD
                      United States
                      Member #159267
                      September 20, 2014
                      123 Posts
                      Posted: February 4, 2015, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

Bobbie Kristina should have been in regular ongoing therapy, since her Mother Whitney Houston's death, in 2012.  She doesn't seem emotionally mature enough [at 21], to function on her own, too well yet.  What happened was probably an attempted SUICIDE, whether intentional or accidental.  She has NO MEANINGFUL PURPOSE in her life, to live for. So she is subconsciously trying to escape her life, to be with her Mother, Whitney Houston, in the Afterlife.

Bobbie Kristina is a case for Dr. Phil style intervention. Dr. Phil would send BK to one of the many therapeutic facilities that he works with on his show, where she can receive the serious in-depth, comprehensive psychological evaluation and counseling support that she needs, to recover and cope in her life.

The latest news report, is that she's having seizures and swelling on the brain, and is still on life support.  This reminds me of Joan RiversBK does need the nation's prayers for survival, as well as the intervention of a Divine Higher Power - Divine Grace. 

May we all remember to keep Bobbie Kristina in our prayers. May her Soul be Blessed with Divine Healing.

Whoa OMG Eek!! I had no idea all this was going on. I agree that she is still grieving the loss of her mother and she is getting high to escape the pain of losing her mom. Yes my prayers go out to her for a speedy recovery and gets the help she may need to cope with her loss. She has so much money and free time that puts her in the devils playground. And yes i agree she is not yet at an age where she understands how to handle all that fame and wealth yet. She so stunningly beautiful and it would be tragic to give up so soon.

ReppinNC's avatar - 8ball
                        BURLINGTON
                        United States
                        Member #43201
                        July 15, 2006
                        1686 Posts
                        Posted: February 5, 2015, 10:13 am - IP Logged

Praying for her and the family!

Ask once, believe you have received, and all you have to do to is feel good! - Rhonda Byrne

United States
                          Member #143211
                          May 27, 2013
                          1976 Posts
                          Posted: February 5, 2015, 10:23 am - IP Logged

She needed help to cope with losing her Mother , I was younger then her when my mother died from Cancer and I too was a only child.  Losing a mother at a young age ripes you apart, you never get over it and as the years go by the pain gets stronger.  I pray that she is at peace now and is besides her mother onces again. 

South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #18322
                            July 9, 2005
                            1704 Posts
                            Posted: February 5, 2015, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

She needed help to cope with losing her Mother , I was younger then her when my mother died from Cancer and I too was a only child.  Losing a mother at a young age ripes you apart, you never get over it and as the years go by the pain gets stronger.  I pray that she is at peace now and is besides her mother onces again. 

Update:  The Doctors are encouraging  the Houston/Brown Family to take Bobbie Kristina off of Life Support, and let her go.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22861 Posts
                              Posted: February 5, 2015, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

I read they took her off LS. It's her dad's birthday today? Such a shame, beautiful girl.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557