Welcome Guest
You last visited April 28, 2017, 3:41 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Powerball 2/7/14

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 2 years ago by nist7seven.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Will anyone from LP will hit Powerball jackpot for 2/7/15?

Yes [ 20 ]  [50.00%]
No [ 7 ]  [17.50%]
I hope it me [ 13 ]  [32.50%]
Total Valid Votes [ 40 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 5 ]  
Washington,Michigan
United States
Member #11416
February 13, 2005
698 Posts
Posted: February 5, 2015, 1:05 am - IP Logged

Now that the Powerball jackpot at $360 millions for 2/7/15. Will anyone from LP will hit Powerball jackpot for 2/7/15?

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
    Massachusetts
    United States
    Member #37433
    April 14, 2006
    2747 Posts
    Posted: February 5, 2015, 7:31 am - IP Logged

The answer is no. I hope I'm wrong

That money's gone fo ever

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      56233 Posts
      Posted: February 5, 2015, 10:25 am - IP Logged

Now that the Powerball jackpot at $360 millions for 2/7/15. Will anyone from LP will hit Powerball jackpot for 2/7/15?

You can give it a try, but the odds are against you!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
        Member #52345
        May 21, 2007
        2713 Posts
        Posted: February 5, 2015, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

You can give it a try, but the odds are against you!

Washington,Michigan
          United States
          Member #11416
          February 13, 2005
          698 Posts
          Posted: February 5, 2015, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

I got $10 for Powerball. I hope I win so I can help alot of peoples out.

Washington,Michigan
            United States
            Member #11416
            February 13, 2005
            698 Posts
            Posted: February 5, 2015, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

Will this be a first for LP that someone hit Powerball jackpot this year? Alot of people voted yes. I hope it me is the said as yes. You never know maybe someone on here hit Powerball or Mega Millions jackpot and no one know.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              20021 Posts
              Posted: February 5, 2015, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

After years of trying why would 02/07/2015 be any different?  The best you can hope for is someone in the Maddog challenge might match a 5+1.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Think's avatar - lightbulb
                Marquette, MI
                United States
                Member #20541
                August 20, 2005
                731 Posts
                Posted: February 5, 2015, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

Bring it here and I'll slap it around some and then for good measure give a few swift kicks.

Washington,Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #11416
                  February 13, 2005
                  698 Posts
                  Posted: February 5, 2015, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Someone for last drawing match 4+0 on Maddog challenge and if played would of won $10.000. I hope it go up to pass 400 millions for wed drawing and two place hit jackpot. I love when two place hit jackpot. Then one get like 90 million then other get like 90 million too.

It said in 1990 someone won 17.5 millions in new york lottery. Later on he killed like two people. I hear he in jail for 30 years. He got like 13 more years left till he out. If you win big. You may go crazy and kill people.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    20021 Posts
                    Posted: February 5, 2015, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Someone for last drawing match 4+0 on Maddog challenge and if played would of won $10.000. I hope it go up to pass 400 millions for wed drawing and two place hit jackpot. I love when two place hit jackpot. Then one get like 90 million then other get like 90 million too.

It said in 1990 someone won 17.5 millions in new york lottery. Later on he killed like two people. I hear he in jail for 30 years. He got like 13 more years left till he out. If you win big. You may go crazy and kill people.

In the Maddog PB challenge participants are allowed to use 12 white balls and 4 powerballs which cover 3168 possible combinations.  Do you think anyone participating in that challenge would spend $6336 on PB tickets even if they thought they might win $10K?

Evil Looking       

Washington,Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #11416
                      February 13, 2005
                      698 Posts
                      Posted: February 5, 2015, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

I didn't know that. I through someone got 4+0 at one time. Play $2 and won 10k if play.

United States
                        Member #160170
                        October 20, 2014
                        30 Posts
                        Posted: February 5, 2015, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

Buying a $2 ticket as the jackpot is high enough. Not bothering with the powerplay as it is a waste when the pot is this high. Better to just buy another row by throwing in another two bucks instead of one for a multiplier.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                          Idaho
                          United States
                          Member #56506
                          November 21, 2007
                          6537 Posts
                          Posted: February 5, 2015, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

I didn't know that. I through someone got 4+0 at one time. Play $2 and won 10k if play.

NYDebbie did get a 4+1 and won $20,000. She also participated in Maddogs challenge. http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/278817/3721578

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
                            Lavender Rocket

United States
                            Member #124616
                            March 16, 2012
                            2642 Posts
                            Posted: February 6, 2015, 10:28 am - IP Logged

In the Maddog PB challenge participants are allowed to use 12 white balls and 4 powerballs which cover 3168 possible combinations.  Do you think anyone participating in that challenge would spend $6336 on PB tickets even if they thought they might win $10K?

Ok I will answer for me.  No I would not spend $6336 on the chance to win 10K$.  I buy one ticket (sometimes 2) even though I participate in Maddog's PB challenge.

Can you imagine the amount of time you would be tying up the machine to purchase 3168 tickets?  just for fun - one line per ticket.  I think the cashier would really dislike that person LONG before they were done ringing up the sale.  :)

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              20021 Posts
                              Posted: February 6, 2015, 11:02 am - IP Logged

Ok I will answer for me.  No I would not spend $6336 on the chance to win 10K$.  I buy one ticket (sometimes 2) even though I participate in Maddog's PB challenge.

Can you imagine the amount of time you would be tying up the machine to purchase 3168 tickets?  just for fun - one line per ticket.  I think the cashier would really dislike that person LONG before they were done ringing up the sale.  :)

There are five lines per play slip so 3168 lines could be brought with 632 play slips.  Before MM and PB came to Ohio I would travel to the borders of Indiana and Michigan to buy tickets for co-workers and myself when their jackpots got large.  Retailers were happy to serve lines of people from out of state with handful of play slips.

Evil Looking