Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

ac3 super systems

Topic closed. 302 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 21
PrintE-mailLink
macon
United States
Member #80716
October 3, 2009
94 Posts
Posted: February 5, 2015, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

has anyone heard of them? i sent $ got sent 4, cash 4 numbers one came out in 2 days, just asking, thanks

macon
    United States
    Member #80716
    October 3, 2009
    94 Posts
    Posted: February 5, 2015, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

not sure if coincidence or not, i will keep updated

South Carolina
      United States
      Member #18322
      July 9, 2005
      1704 Posts
      Posted: February 5, 2015, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

has anyone heard of them? i sent $ got sent 4, cash 4 numbers one came out in 2 days, just asking, thanks

Perhaps you can give us some more information about this system yourself. Nothing lottery related is coming up in Google, about this system.

macon
        United States
        Member #80716
        October 3, 2009
        94 Posts
        Posted: February 5, 2015, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

on January 30, i went to craigslist financial services Atlanta Ga. i saw  an ad for an active cash3 cash 4 system the ad said you can either pay for the system or pay $20.00 for some numbers to play for ten days with what looks like a gaurantee of the number, and or one of the numbers coming in ten days, i bought that list, foolishly i didnt play but one of the numbers came out, were only four sets of numbers

South Carolina
          United States
          Member #18322
          July 9, 2005
          1704 Posts
          Posted: February 6, 2015, 2:10 am - IP Logged

on January 30, i went to craigslist financial services Atlanta Ga. i saw  an ad for an active cash3 cash 4 system the ad said you can either pay for the system or pay $20.00 for some numbers to play for ten days with what looks like a gaurantee of the number, and or one of the numbers coming in ten days, i bought that list, foolishly i didnt play but one of the numbers came out, were only four sets of numbers

So we have to search for information about this system on Craigslist ???  How much $$$ was the system itself ???

district heights
            United States
            Member #149021
            November 17, 2013
            15 Posts
            Posted: February 6, 2015, 9:12 am - IP Logged

I bought the Maryland number list from AC3 Systems on the Georgia Craigslist for $20 and was told to play for ten evening draws. I told them if I win I would buy their Pick 4 system with the winnings. They gave me a number and told me to pay it straight and cover it with a box wager. They gave me 7277, 5839, 1126 and 6014 and told me to play 6014 for ten evening draws. Three days later 6014 comes out straight but it was in the midday and 7772 came out in the previous evening but I only played 6014. Now I check the numbers for last night and 3958 comes out? I don't know how I missed all the numbers but they are giving me a new list and I'm playing everything day and night this time.

South Carolina
              United States
              Member #18322
              July 9, 2005
              1704 Posts
              Posted: February 6, 2015, 11:09 am - IP Logged

I bought the Maryland number list from AC3 Systems on the Georgia Craigslist for $20 and was told to play for ten evening draws. I told them if I win I would buy their Pick 4 system with the winnings. They gave me a number and told me to pay it straight and cover it with a box wager. They gave me 7277, 5839, 1126 and 6014 and told me to play 6014 for ten evening draws. Three days later 6014 comes out straight but it was in the midday and 7772 came out in the previous evening but I only played 6014. Now I check the numbers for last night and 3958 comes out? I don't know how I missed all the numbers but they are giving me a new list and I'm playing everything day and night this time.

Is it just a list of numbers, or an actual pen and paper system that you can work with yourself ???  You have to pay $20 every month for a new list ???  How long are the numbers good for, monthly or until they hit ???  How many numbers are on the list ?? 

Do you have contact information for AC3 Systems ??? What are the payment options  - by money order /check/credit card/pay pal ???

district heights
                United States
                Member #149021
                November 17, 2013
                15 Posts
                Posted: February 6, 2015, 11:30 am - IP Logged

Is it just a list of numbers, or an actual pen and paper system that you can work with yourself ???  You have to pay $20 every month for a new list ???  How long are the numbers good for, monthly or until they hit ???  How many numbers are on the list ?? 

Do you have contact information for AC3 Systems ??? What are the payment options  - by money order /check/credit card/pay pal ???

They told me when I asked to buy the system that it can be used on any smartphone, computer or tablet. Just enter the draw for that day and play the list their system generated. I said I wanted the trial for $20 and they sent me a invoice through Paypal. I made the payment and they sent me some information and a list of numbers (4). They told me that the numbers will come out in ten days but one number had a percentage and I should play the number and not miss playing that number for 10 evening draws so I did not play the list. The number came out straight but it was in the daytime in like three days. They said since the number came out straight but not at the time they indicated then I will get a new list to play. I have the craigslist reply email I communicate with them through but the ad is in the Georgia financial section labeled AC3 Systems.

Atlantic City, NJ
                  United States
                  Member #163215
                  January 23, 2015
                  47 Posts
                  Posted: February 6, 2015, 11:38 am - IP Logged

You can change Craigslist for any major city listed on the rightmost column

I switched to Atlanta, then clicked financial, then searched for lottery then found it listed as 'On Star Lottery Systems"

It is also listed as 'The Perfect Lottery System'..... so it's in there twice

I then changed Craigslist to Philadelphia, which is the biggest city nearest me, and found it again the same way

district heights
                    United States
                    Member #149021
                    November 17, 2013
                    15 Posts
                    Posted: February 6, 2015, 11:49 am - IP Logged

You can change Craigslist for any major city listed on the rightmost column

I switched to Atlanta, then clicked financial, then searched for lottery then found it listed as 'On Star Lottery Systems"

It is also listed as 'The Perfect Lottery System'..... so it's in there twice

I then changed Craigslist to Philadelphia, which is the biggest city nearest me, and found it again the same way

I checked and it is in the Atlanta financial listing not Georgia financial listing (my mistake) under Active Cash 3 System from Feb. 4th

inittowin's avatar - 039ee315cfea4c12c8f5
                      If you don't like it, spit it out!
                      United States
                      Member #4756
                      May 23, 2004
                      3433 Posts
                      Posted: February 6, 2015, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/275368/3611313

This service has been talked about on LP before.

I think that OM probably ran out of money to continue paying for the service due to other vices (his own accord). He also thought better of playing the numbers on the drawings that they hit...  Clown

macon
                        United States
                        Member #80716
                        October 3, 2009
                        94 Posts
                        Posted: February 6, 2015, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

great!!!!!!

breakeven's avatar - wpid the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-jpg.j

United States
                          Member #163210
                          January 23, 2015
                          17 Posts
                          Posted: February 6, 2015, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

How has the system been working? Are the numbers any good?

macon
                            United States
                            Member #80716
                            October 3, 2009
                            94 Posts
                            Posted: February 6, 2015, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

all i can say, the main number didnt hit but one of the numbers did come within 2 days

breakeven's avatar - wpid the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-jpg.j

United States
                              Member #163210
                              January 23, 2015
                              17 Posts
                              Posted: February 6, 2015, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

Would you buy it again? Was it worth the $$?

Page 1 of 21