Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 2:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

ac3 super systems

Topic closed. 302 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Todd.

Page 14 of 21
PrintE-mailLink
notmyday's avatar - 8ball
florida
United States
Member #136668
December 16, 2012
346 Posts
Posted: February 16, 2015, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

Take care of yourself . Rest lottery isn't going nowhere.

I have been down your road twice .

thanks picktowin i will sitting here in front of computer gets boring when your use to working 55 hours a week.

Florida
    United States
    Member #126774
    April 16, 2012
    1480 Posts
    Posted: February 16, 2015, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

This is my 3rd day playing my numbers that I bought, so I have 7 more to go. We will see.

Steve, thanks for sharing your system. I will definitely do some back testing on it. It seems interesting and very budget friendly. 

are you playing straight or boxed?

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31540 Posts
      Posted: February 16, 2015, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

thanks to steve for sharing his system. i hit first try as i need the extra money being i had a heart attack last week and will be off work for a month.

Take it easy - hope you heal fast.  God Bless.

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
        Member #110594
        May 8, 2011
        885 Posts
        Posted: February 16, 2015, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

im 49 years old this is the most ive sat doing nothing in my life so learning all i can about the lottery is all i can do right now and man i have learned alot.

Hey....you need to change your name to 'this is my day"!   get rid of the negative connotation.  You're blessed to be

here on this earth for a reason. Good luck, be well and say every day "Each day in every way I am getting better and better" Watch how much faster you heal.

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
          florida
          United States
          Member #136668
          December 16, 2012
          346 Posts
          Posted: February 16, 2015, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

Take it easy - hope you heal fast.  God Bless.

thanks emilyg and flossdog i will.

United States
            Member #163573
            February 4, 2015
            63 Posts
            Posted: February 16, 2015, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

hey Steve can this work in Texas it would be nice to have a play list of only 6 six numbers each draw Has anyone backtested for Texas Joe in Clifton please share

grwurston's avatar - 144
              Let's Go Rangers!!!
              bel air maryland
              United States
              Member #90251
              April 24, 2010
              5116 Posts
              Posted: February 16, 2015, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

hey Steve can this work in Texas it would be nice to have a play list of only 6 six numbers each draw Has anyone backtested for Texas Joe in Clifton please share

Steve is gone from LP.  When your avatar is gone, so are you.

theo1946 made a program for it. Here is the link to the post for the download. Thank you theo1946

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/285812/3990164

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

grwurston's avatar - 144
                Let's Go Rangers!!!
                bel air maryland
                United States
                Member #90251
                April 24, 2010
                5116 Posts
                Posted: February 16, 2015, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for the program. I'm sure Steve would thank you too, but he got the boot.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

theo1946's avatar - spherewall
                  Bakersfield, Ca
                  United States
                  Member #89877
                  April 17, 2010
                  202 Posts
                  Posted: February 16, 2015, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for the program. I'm sure Steve would thank you too, but he got the boot.

Your welcome for the excel sheet. Wonder why steve got the boot. I didn't see anything that was out of line on his post. Of course I don't check all the posts.

United States
                    Member #163677
                    February 7, 2015
                    10 Posts
                    Posted: February 16, 2015, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

bought the AC3 system and the pick4 numbers last night ....keeping my fingers crossed .i bought the ten day draw in advance so that i will do the whole ten days without forgetting to play. Let ya'll know how it works.

BT private message me since your from Texas wondering if were playing the same numbers.?  Are you playing the pick three or four? good luck.

grwurston's avatar - 144
                      Let's Go Rangers!!!
                      bel air maryland
                      United States
                      Member #90251
                      April 24, 2010
                      5116 Posts
                      Posted: February 16, 2015, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

Your welcome for the excel sheet. Wonder why steve got the boot. I didn't see anything that was out of line on his post. Of course I don't check all the posts.

IDK. Was talking to him on the thread around 1 last night, said he was going to bed, will talk tomorrow, and that was it. Poof, gone today. Maybe they thought he was selling a system, but he said he could do the same thing for free. He must've  Po 'ed somebody I guess.

Kola's avatar - image
                        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                        Member #28945
                        December 25, 2005
                        1532 Posts
                        Posted: February 16, 2015, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

I think "steve" was a new incarnation of a member that was recently banned. If you look at his methodology, and the state thread in which he posted, you can probably make a good guess who it is. I hope his banning is temporary, for while he can be unpredictably mercurial or sour at times, his brilliance, intuition and general decency make him an asset to the forum.

Our 2nd class in Pick 3 Lore was Space-Timing The Next Draw and we found the Lottery LoreKeeper, Tatiana, staring through her telescope, while we covertly giggled about what does Planet X have to do with what my next draw is? The sleuthy sage quietly intoned, "It is known that when the light(information) from such a distant object reaches our eyes, we are seeing the object as it was in the past & not as it appears Now in the present. Isn't this true for all things, especially numbers, that were drawn years, months, weeks or even just a day in the past? To accurately find the next draw, use the Law of Now(Tatiana's Pillar)". We never giggled again.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                          Member #14
                          November 9, 2001
                          31540 Posts
                          Posted: February 16, 2015, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

I think "steve" was a new incarnation of a member that was recently banned. If you look at his methodology, and the state thread in which he posted, you can probably make a good guess who it is. I hope his banning is temporary, for while he can be unpredictably mercurial or sour at times, his brilliance, intuition and general decency make him an asset to the forum.

Agree with you on both points.  I do wish he was let back in.

love to nibble those micey feet.

kreative1's avatar - flower2
                            NE PA
                            United States
                            Member #127838
                            May 10, 2012
                            1255 Posts
                            Posted: February 16, 2015, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

I agree and I miss him in the systems forums

grwurston's avatar - 144
                              Let's Go Rangers!!!
                              bel air maryland
                              United States
                              Member #90251
                              April 24, 2010
                              5116 Posts
                              Posted: February 16, 2015, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!  With that. I liked him.

Page 14 of 21