Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

pick 3 system that really works most of the times

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 2 years ago by SWMcCaig.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Goseahawks's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
seattle
United States
Member #152111
February 5, 2014
1310 Posts
Posted: February 7, 2015, 11:01 am - IP Logged

I see that u didn't  mention  what state  u were from. ..and since u did say u where playing Tennessee,  I hope you  caught  that win this morning  ..the  system  produced  259.....in a V shape ...5 was in the middle,  and  the 2 and 9 was on the out side.....so people  out there,  please leave  your negative   comments  to yourself. ...really try it a few times..don't be lazy, and expect  me to give  you  the  answer,  because  I want...its just a tool. If u don't  like it, Dont use it

Philadelphia, pa
    United States
    Member #162236
    December 27, 2014
    566 Posts
    Posted: February 7, 2015, 11:03 am - IP Logged

So far it's looking good for PA can't wait to see what the midday number plays then I will know if the evening number is bringing the next midday number...Excited! Can't wait to see what happens

seattle
      United States
      Member #152111
      February 5, 2014
      1310 Posts
      Posted: February 7, 2015, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Thx butterscotch, .at least  one person  knows what they are doing

United States
        Member #163573
        February 4, 2015
        63 Posts
        Posted: February 7, 2015, 11:25 am - IP Logged

Nothing to see here this is just another recycled WIND system.  Destiny provided the link same concept. This mumbo jumbo has been around here forever. The WIND post was from 11 years ago.  Texas runs 4 draws a day for players like me on a budget this will just not cut it.  48 possible combinations each draw.  I would go broke.  No thanks I am better off following DannyboyHouston at least he has an idea of what playing on a budget is.  Did you forget some people are playing on a budget? I am retired. No thanks.  This system is just for beginners K.I.S.S. players who can afford to lose a few dollars.  There are plenty of Recycled +1 or +2 or -1 or -2 systems. This is nothing new Tic Tac Doe is everywhere.  Texas is for top of the line players. Nice try Bud.  This is just not for me.  I would be giving Texas too much of my money using this system. 48X4=182 possible combos a day. I would have to retire from fishing and buying my hound Bubba dog food. Joe in Clifton.

seattle
          United States
          Member #152111
          February 5, 2014
          1310 Posts
          Posted: February 7, 2015, 11:26 am - IP Logged

Folks, on this  p3 system,  make sure all 4 columns  are  stack  on top of each each....I see that mines isnt, and it was when I submitted  this thread,  and after  it  posted, the columns are off set..I apologize. ...so when u are doing your  work out ,make sure everything,  is line up and stacked perfectly. .thx u

ranman17's avatar - jzy6nr
            New York
            United States
            Member #83026
            November 27, 2009
            2132 Posts
            Posted: February 7, 2015, 11:42 am - IP Logged

For those who want it:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z3odjmb0v9qdad8/Goseahawks.xlsx?dl=0

Be kind, because everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

An Unruly Evil

needinghelp's avatar - voodoo

United States
              Member #148261
              October 27, 2013
              6672 Posts
              Posted: February 7, 2015, 11:45 am - IP Logged

Thanks Ranman17.

sphj413's avatar - hiro dolphin.jpg
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #157287
                July 14, 2014
                105 Posts
                Posted: February 7, 2015, 11:49 am - IP Logged

Thanks Gosehawks and Ranman17, back tested several states and appreciate the potential/tool.

seattle
                  United States
                  Member #152111
                  February 5, 2014
                  1310 Posts
                  Posted: February 7, 2015, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Joe u are missing  the point. ..where do.u get, u have to play 180 combo to win.....most of the key digits,  are from the 3rd columns. .I can't see 180+combos. .maybe  30 max..and u are in Texas. ...I willtry this system  on this  early morning  pick 3,  and see if I come up with the results that already  came out this morning

seattle
                    United States
                    Member #152111
                    February 5, 2014
                    1310 Posts
                    Posted: February 7, 2015, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

I.tried it on Texas early morning  game for.709..it worked. ..bet u didn't  even  try. .and no, its not a.winD, it's something I created

United States
                      Member #110594
                      May 8, 2011
                      885 Posts
                      Posted: February 7, 2015, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Nothing to see here this is just another recycled WIND system.  Destiny provided the link same concept. This mumbo jumbo has been around here forever. The WIND post was from 11 years ago.  Texas runs 4 draws a day for players like me on a budget this will just not cut it.  48 possible combinations each draw.  I would go broke.  No thanks I am better off following DannyboyHouston at least he has an idea of what playing on a budget is.  Did you forget some people are playing on a budget? I am retired. No thanks.  This system is just for beginners K.I.S.S. players who can afford to lose a few dollars.  There are plenty of Recycled +1 or +2 or -1 or -2 systems. This is nothing new Tic Tac Doe is everywhere.  Texas is for top of the line players. Nice try Bud.  This is just not for me.  I would be giving Texas too much of my money using this system. 48X4=182 possible combos a day. I would have to retire from fishing and buying my hound Bubba dog food. Joe in Clifton.

Joe...you could have said it in one sentence. How many times do you have to say it's not for you ad nauseum? I was killing myself laughing!Green laugh

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                        New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #86099
                        January 29, 2010
                        11119 Posts
                        Posted: February 7, 2015, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Joe...you could have said it in one sentence. How many times do you have to say it's not for you ad nauseum? I was killing myself laughing!Green laugh

its hard to imagine people would spend that much.  What ever happened to hot digits,sums digits due.  Bet with the trend of what is hitting in your state.  It makes no sense to look  at a system and say that you have to spend that much. So spend a few bucks and if you win great.

Lovies

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Philadelphia, pa
                          United States
                          Member #162236
                          December 27, 2014
                          566 Posts
                          Posted: February 7, 2015, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

794 straight for midday! Using the numbers that played on 2/1/15-2/6/15...794 showed multiply times with these numbers....not bad

sphj413's avatar - hiro dolphin.jpg
                            Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #157287
                            July 14, 2014
                            105 Posts
                            Posted: February 7, 2015, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

I just hit 512 str8 in MI. First try with this workout, and I only played 4 numbers.

plover1's avatar - squiz
                              florida
                              United States
                              Member #155132
                              May 9, 2014
                              57 Posts
                              Posted: February 7, 2015, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

Thank you