Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A+ Gold Beta Testers

Topic closed. 39 replies. Last post 2 years ago by lottoburg.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #2218
September 1, 2003
5387 Posts
Posted: February 8, 2015, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

I think the thread post is A+ Gold Beta Testers

Now it's posts about lotteries are random and luck.

You should start a new thread and not get off topic.

The original topic is A+ Gold Beta Testers.  I think the idea for starting this thread was to see how many members are beta testing this program.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
    Bay Area - California
    United States
    Member #136477
    December 12, 2012
    4105 Posts
    Posted: February 9, 2015, 1:09 am - IP Logged

I think the thread post is A+ Gold Beta Testers

Now it's posts about lotteries are random and luck.

You should start a new thread and not get off topic.

The original topic is A+ Gold Beta Testers.  I think the idea for starting this thread was to see how many members are beta testing this program.

I just added my 2cents of reality to fantasy, that's all. Unless you think that  Mr Wasserstein is an idiot and makes no sense whatsoever. Go ahead and test your program, you won't get any interference from me winsum..

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #2218
      September 1, 2003
      5387 Posts
      Posted: February 9, 2015, 6:27 am - IP Logged

I just added my 2cents of reality to fantasy, that's all. Unless you think that  Mr Wasserstein is an idiot and makes no sense whatsoever. Go ahead and test your program, you won't get any interference from me winsum..

Maybe Ronald Wasserstein does not like to gamble?   He should be a beta tester!! LOL

clifford1944's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        Broken Arrow Oklahoma
        United States
        Member #85721
        January 21, 2010
        159 Posts
        Posted: February 9, 2015, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

It is very good that A+ is going Windows.  Well done.

I hear that Powerball is getting harder to win.  Like up to 275 million to one.  I don't like the $2 ticket price which is why I only play Mega but actually I play Hot Lotto.  Plus here in OK we have the Cash 5 and at 1-36 it pays $500 per 4/5 numbers.  That right there is a good reason to get A+.

I know the odds are long but a person can always have hope.  I don't care if the dollar bill stretch all the way to the moon and back I will play a dollar or two here and there.  They say that prisoners who gave up were the first to die.  So go a head and throw all the realism at me you can, I will still buy a ticket.

I wonder if some people come here to register at LP just to tell others that they will never win when it might be that someday they will.  We can hope.

Don't forget to go to getting married websites and remind them that they just might get a divorce.  Tell Columbus to turn back, you will never make it  with your little ship.  Those starting a business will surely fail, tell them.  Those in line going to college tell them they will never finish or find a job.

There is no hope.  All is lost.  We are all doomed.

Edison you will never invent the light bulb, go home.

Why hit me with those negative waves so early in the morning.  Have a little faith baby, have a little faith.

Home, home where I wanted to be.

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #2218
          September 1, 2003
          5387 Posts
          Posted: February 9, 2015, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

It is very good that A+ is going Windows.  Well done.

I hear that Powerball is getting harder to win.  Like up to 275 million to one.  I don't like the $2 ticket price which is why I only play Mega but actually I play Hot Lotto.  Plus here in OK we have the Cash 5 and at 1-36 it pays $500 per 4/5 numbers.  That right there is a good reason to get A+.

I know the odds are long but a person can always have hope.  I don't care if the dollar bill stretch all the way to the moon and back I will play a dollar or two here and there.  They say that prisoners who gave up were the first to die.  So go a head and throw all the realism at me you can, I will still buy a ticket.

I wonder if some people come here to register at LP just to tell others that they will never win when it might be that someday they will.  We can hope.

Don't forget to go to getting married websites and remind them that they just might get a divorce.  Tell Columbus to turn back, you will never make it  with your little ship.  Those starting a business will surely fail, tell them.  Those in line going to college tell them they will never finish or find a job.

There is no hope.  All is lost.  We are all doomed.

Edison you will never invent the light bulb, go home.

Why hit me with those negative waves so early in the morning.  Have a little faith baby, have a little faith.

We need more positive posters like you Cliff.

I copied your post and placed it on my frig.

Thanks!!

Australia
            Member #155197
            May 11, 2014
            20 Posts
            Posted: February 9, 2015, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

hi there,

cool image! Where can I test this beta? I just purchased the A+ last week but I did not see it :-(

thanks!!

gambler67

United States
              Member #19223
              July 27, 2005
              44 Posts
              Posted: February 9, 2015, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

You're right Clifford 1944-bravo.

I have Gail's books & A+ software-not yet A+ Gold   It looks great, and as Tex described there are more features to work with.. 

Why would anyone come to one of the busiest LOTTERY websites to tell everyone they can't win?  We already know the odds are astronomical. We're here to say hi, compare notes, improve, and win-many are doing just that.  The negative attitude is a limited mindset, not contagious to me and others who have had wins with Gail Howard's Smart Luck products, others here who use Todd's many charts and products, and still others who have developed their own systems-be it via software, Excel, or pen & paper-and are winning. 

I first discovered Gail back in1988, the first book I read from her back then made nothing but sense to me.  No jackpot yet-but I think it will happen.  Had many smaller tier prize wins that would not happen without LMG and A+.  I like the wheels also.  Of course had wins on quick picks also, but I do win something way more often using her software than not. 

Tex, Gamblin' Queen, Mark, Mink, and ?many others? have had 2nd tier prize wins in Pick 5-I've seen their tickets, just like at the "Winning tickets" thread here.

When you can choose 7/7 correct twice-out of a pool of 70 (or 80) numbers, or get 1/12 AND 11/12 right out of 24 numbers and win those prizes along with many 4/5 wins, have over 125 Jackpot winners, and many others that steadily win 4/5 prizes-you can't argue with these successes.

These are not easy feats but software and number crunching tools that help identify past trends can help us win. 

The loser mantra doesn't work over here.

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
                NYC
                United States
                Member #54483
                August 20, 2007
                886 Posts
                Posted: February 9, 2015, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

You're right Clifford 1944-bravo.

I have Gail's books & A+ software-not yet A+ Gold   It looks great, and as Tex described there are more features to work with.. 

Why would anyone come to one of the busiest LOTTERY websites to tell everyone they can't win?  We already know the odds are astronomical. We're here to say hi, compare notes, improve, and win-many are doing just that.  The negative attitude is a limited mindset, not contagious to me and others who have had wins with Gail Howard's Smart Luck products, others here who use Todd's many charts and products, and still others who have developed their own systems-be it via software, Excel, or pen & paper-and are winning. 

I first discovered Gail back in1988, the first book I read from her back then made nothing but sense to me.  No jackpot yet-but I think it will happen.  Had many smaller tier prize wins that would not happen without LMG and A+.  I like the wheels also.  Of course had wins on quick picks also, but I do win something way more often using her software than not. 

Tex, Gamblin' Queen, Mark, Mink, and ?many others? have had 2nd tier prize wins in Pick 5-I've seen their tickets, just like at the "Winning tickets" thread here.

When you can choose 7/7 correct twice-out of a pool of 70 (or 80) numbers, or get 1/12 AND 11/12 right out of 24 numbers and win those prizes along with many 4/5 wins, have over 125 Jackpot winners, and many others that steadily win 4/5 prizes-you can't argue with these successes.

These are not easy feats but software and number crunching tools that help identify past trends can help us win. 

The loser mantra doesn't work over here.

The objective comment to its disadvantage of a product is not equal to the Negative Criticism.

Also,  tried to cover up its shortcomings of the product or make a whitewash is not equal to the Positive too.

ANYWAY, it is good to seek truth from the facts.

Of course, this advice above does not apply to those unscrupulous salesman.

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
                • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
                • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
                  NYC
                  United States
                  Member #54483
                  August 20, 2007
                  886 Posts
                  Posted: February 9, 2015, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

I am doing Great Andy! How are you doing?

Thanks for the Comment!

You Blame the A+ for not giving the Winning Numbers! But it does give you the Winning Numbers!

They are called Smartpicks! A+ is programmed to give the the best Picks from each Chart!

Its up to you to choose the Right Numbers by following the trends! Chart 4B shows you the trends!

You just have to Know them Andy!

You can Play all the numbers in 10 Tickets & get them all!

But the Luck is They have to line up in One Line!

Do not Blame the A+ Software as it take Time to understand it!

Just took me 30 Years to Get it! Maybe I am dumb!

But I am never giving up until I Win That $250,000 Jackpot!

Texamos

To be honest, A+/Gold is the earliest lotto program and it is a real lotto system with the most users in the

current market!

Its Advantages are as below:

1) A+/Gold has the better UI and UE than other lotto programs. Users can use it easily and conveniently!

2) A+/Gold includes the all lotto games in the world almost except the Digit Games

and it's easy to update their winning record.

3) Based on the concept of "Lottery Master Guide", A+ is a good tool for statistical analysis for lotto.

It's really helpful if you use it for statistics only.

But A+/Gold's Disadvantages are very famous as well as its advantages!

The main failure just is the Smartpicks! And the function still doesn't have any improvement

in the new A Gold!!!

As all users of A+/Gold know, the Smartpicks is the only tool to select winning #s for next draws

by using software in A+/Gold.

Please look at the truth as below:

1)NY TAKE-5 Smart Picks for Draw # 6346.
                  The Drawing numbers for Draw # 6347:
                  08/21/14 Thu 04-13-22-29-37
                  Chart W : The best 37 #s for Drawing 6347
                  (1.Based on Scoreboard -- Balanced)
                  34-04-15-23-32-35-03-05-06-08-10-21-24-27-39-01-07-11-12-13-14-16-18-19-20-22-25-33-36-02-26-28-29-30-31-37-38

The NY TAKE-5 is a 5/39 Game but the Smart Picks gives us 37 #s. How can we afford with them?

Also, we can not find the all 5 winning #s from the 37#s often.

What's the Smart?!

2) OH Lotto 6/49 Smart Picks for Draw # 1185.

The Drawing numbers for Draw # 1186:
                  08/20/14 Wed 01-04-13-19-34-39
                  Chart W: The best 46 #s for Drawing 1186:

38-42-44-18-22-23-37-45-01-03-15-17-27-28-35-39-40-46-47-48-49-04-05-06-07-09-10-13-16-26-30-31-34-36-41-02-11-14-19-20-24-25-29-33-43-08.

The OH Lotto is a 6/49 Game but the Smart Picks gives us 46 #s. How can we afford with them?

Also, we can not find the all 6 winning #s from the 46#s often.

What's the Smart?!

3) MI Keno 10/22/80 Smart Picks for Draw # 2616

The Drawing numbers for Draw # 2617:
                  08/21/14 Thu 02-06-07-09-10-14-21-24-26-27-29-34-37-40-52-53-58-59-60-68-74-80.

Chart W: The best 64 #s for Drawing 2617:

28-01-05-10-27-32-51-54-55-58-62-67-69-76-03-07-08-11-13-22-30-33-34-36-38-40-41-42-44-45-46-49-52-63-65-68-71-74-79-02-06-09-19-20-24-25-31-37-39-43-48-50-56-60. (15 winning #s in the 64 #s)

The MI Keno is a 10/22/80 Game but the Smart Picks gives us 64 #s.

How can we afford with them?  Also, we can not find the all 10 winning #s from the 64 #s sometimes.

What's the Smart?!

You can get the similar results above for all Lotto games by using the Smart Picks of A+/A+ Gold.

Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
                  • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
                    NYC
                    United States
                    Member #54483
                    August 20, 2007
                    886 Posts
                    Posted: February 9, 2015, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

I am doing Great Andy! How are you doing?

Thanks for the Comment!

You Blame the A+ for not giving the Winning Numbers! But it does give you the Winning Numbers!

They are called Smartpicks! A+ is programmed to give the the best Picks from each Chart!

Its up to you to choose the Right Numbers by following the trends! Chart 4B shows you the trends!

But the Luck is They have to line up in One Line!

Do not Blame the A+ Software as it take Time to understand it!

Just took me 30 Years to Get it! Maybe I am dumb!

But I am never giving up until I Win That $250,000 Jackpot!

Texamos

"Its up to you to choose the Right Numbers by following the trends! Chart 4B shows you the trends!

But the Luck is They have to line up in One Line!"

You're right!

Not only I have not yet chosen the Right Numbers by using the Smartpicks but also you can't too.

In fact, A+/Gold's Algorithm which supports the program has never been improved and updated since it was

born even users complained with it strongly .(Note, I mean the Algorithm only.)

As a business program, it's very rare. Also, this is a highly irresponsible attitude to customers too!

Also, I have not yet found any real working Strategy for using A+ successfully until now.

In other words, no person can get the real profit constantly by using A+ I think!

How about you, Mr. Texamos?

A good software should help users to reduce the artificial analysis and calculation as many as possible by using the powerful features of the computer science such as AS Artificial Intelligence, Optimization Modeling of Feedback Tracking and Fuzzy Recognition, Real-Time... etc.

Unfortunately, A+/Gold does not really reflect the true meaning of LMG!

In other wards, A+/Gold just is the simple and mechanical repetition of the LMG only , as well as the most Lotto Programs in the market, A+/Gold just is the carding and listing of Statistical Data for lotto games and it doesn't have the prediction function to any lotto games!!!

In fact, the current A+/Gold not only cannot help users to accurately predict the winning #‎s but also it brings the great pressure, time consuming and financial lost to all users.

So I don't understand why the A+/Gold has still kept the old Algorithm in its program more than 30 years. Why???

Finally, I do suggest Gail Howard and Joe can improve their Programmer Team asap and make a real and effectual Update for A+/Gold.

Thanks for sharing your smart strategies with me in GH Group even they are not working really.

Good luck,

Andy