Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A+ Gold Beta Testers

Topic closed. 39 replies. Last post 2 years ago by lottoburg.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Texamos's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
Houston, Texas
United States
Member #119820
December 3, 2011
20 Posts
Posted: February 8, 2015, 10:11 am - IP Logged

Smart Luck to you too Mink!

I did have all 5 Winning Numbers in Chart 4b last night in Take 5!

Texamos

Sometimes I Win! Sometimes I Don't Win! But I Never Lose!

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
    Economy class
    Belgium
    Member #123700
    February 27, 2012
    4035 Posts
    Posted: February 8, 2015, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

Amos

Just by curiosity, what is the difference between the new version and the previous version?

Serge

Las Vegas, NV
      United States
      Member #44841
      August 9, 2006
      1749 Posts
      Posted: February 8, 2015, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

Amos

Just by curiosity, what is the difference between the new version and the previous version?

Serge

I'd like to know as well ... Is this a "true" windows based upgrade, or is it the same program just modified to run in a Dos-Box?  Also were there any additions made to the original program?  I ask because I'm interested and I also own GH's stuff; not trying to bash or belittle!

Houston, Texas
        United States
        Member #119820
        December 3, 2011
        20 Posts
        Posted: February 8, 2015, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Hay Serge! How have you been Doing?

A+ Gold Works On Windows 8.1! Not a DOS Program!

Runs on 32 Bit & 64 Bit! I have it Installed on Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 8.1!

Plus on my laptop/tablet touch screen! Yes, Touch Screen! I have a Video on You tube showing it!

You can Increase / Decrease any of the Fonts on the Charts!

Instant Column Sorts on some Charts!

Summaries, Analyses & Projections are better & Tighter!

Many Drop-Down Boxes on Each chart explaining the Functions!

They Added More Charts with graphics!

Main Menu shows the Winning Numbers with the Sums, O/E, L/H, L5 & L10!

Explains the Smartpicks with a Drop Down Box! Trend Reversal, Double Bottoms, ETC.....

Still in The Works! 3 Years in June! Joe Hicks the Programmer is Doing an Awesome Job!

More Details Later

Texamos

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
          NYC
          United States
          Member #54483
          August 20, 2007
          886 Posts
          Posted: February 8, 2015, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

Runs on 32 Bit & 64 Bit! I have it Installed on Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 8.1!

Plus on my laptop/tablet touch screen! Yes, Touch Screen! I have a Video on You tube showing it!

Explains the Smartpicks with a Drop Down Box! Trend Reversal, Double Bottoms, ETC.....

Still in The Works! 3 Years in June! Joe Hicks the Programmer is Doing an Awesome Job!

More Details Later

Texamos

I‘m the one of Beta Testers too. But the new A+ Gold (The newest version is build number 4.0.0.67)

is the same thing with A+ in fact.

The new A+ Gold doesn't have any substantial improvement by my tests in the three months.

The truth is GH's book: LMG is good but GH's software: A+ or A+ Gold is bad!

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
          • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
          • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
            Houston, Texas
            United States
            Member #119820
            December 3, 2011
            20 Posts
            Posted: February 8, 2015, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to hear That! That means that you are not Winning at all?

Texamos

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
              NYC
              United States
              Member #54483
              August 20, 2007
              886 Posts
              Posted: February 8, 2015, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to hear That! That means that you are not Winning at all?

Texamos

Hi,Mr Tex Amos:

Long time no see. How are you doing recently?

As we know, you're the best member in Gail Howard Group of Facebook!

I believe firmly not only  you're learning and using LMG and A+/Gold faithfully and tirelessly  but also have

created many smart strategies for using A+ more than 20 years.

But you have not yet gotten a Jackpot in any lotto games until now. (more than 20 years!) Why?

Are you not hard enough? No, absolutely! Are you not smart enough?? No, absolutely!!

Are you bad luck??? No, absolutely!!!

Obviously, there is one answer only here: A+/A+ Gold is not working!

I  congratulate sincerely you got a $3000.00 from Tex Mini Keno a couple months ago!

But I have to notice that a real working software can reproduce the win instead of getting only one rarely. 

It's similar to get a win by using a Quick Pick, isn't it?

Good luck,

Andy

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
              • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
              • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
                Houston, Texas
                United States
                Member #119820
                December 3, 2011
                20 Posts
                Posted: February 8, 2015, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

I am doing Great Andy! How are you doing?

Thanks for the Comment!

You Blame the A+ for not giving the Winning Numbers! But it does give you the Winning Numbers!

They are called Smartpicks! A+ is programmed to give the the best Picks from each Chart!

Its up to you to choose the Right Numbers by following the trends! Chart 4B shows you the trends!

You just have to Know them Andy!

You can Play all the numbers in 10 Tickets & get them all!

But the Luck is They have to line up in One Line!

Do not Blame the A+ Software as it take Time to understand it!

Just took me 30 Years to Get it! Maybe I am dumb!

But I am never giving up until I Win That $250,000 Jackpot!

Texamos

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                  Economy class
                  Belgium
                  Member #123700
                  February 27, 2012
                  4035 Posts
                  Posted: February 8, 2015, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

More Details Later

Texamos

Amos

It is clear to me that window forms are better user interfaces than simple dos windows. It is a serious improvement. The explanations are necessary, the old charts were hard to understand for people who are not into it.

I put together a website months ago (http://emuis.be). The problem is the updating. If anybody wants to do updates, I program charts for that game, add a page. Charts can be pretty much à la carte. I did no sums and counts on the charts, I just wanted to see what I could do. When I get back to it and some people do the input, I will work out the charts with more information. Eventually some apk will follow.

Serge

New Hampshire
                    United States
                    Member #163572
                    February 3, 2015
                    40 Posts
                    Posted: February 8, 2015, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

Ban me if you like but you guys are wasting your money unless you use the software for anything other than entertainment and watching patterns for the fun of it.  The only value in the software is for people that like seeing number patterns that have no value in actually helping you win on a "RANDOM" game like the lottery.  This isn't poker you can't count cards.  There's no strategy to the lottery at all.  Its pure luck based on many factors none of which any piece of software this one included can help you determine.

Only buy this software for the fun of it.  Do not spend money on it thinking its helping you do anything.  Anyone that says otherwise is a liar or on the payroll of the programmer.

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
                      Member #6363
                      August 20, 2004
                      4053 Posts
                      Posted: February 8, 2015, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

Ban me if you like but you guys are wasting your money unless you use the software for anything other than entertainment and watching patterns for the fun of it.  The only value in the software is for people that like seeing number patterns that have no value in actually helping you win on a "RANDOM" game like the lottery.  This isn't poker you can't count cards.  There's no strategy to the lottery at all.  Its pure luck based on many factors none of which any piece of software this one included can help you determine.

Only buy this software for the fun of it.  Do not spend money on it thinking its helping you do anything.  Anyone that says otherwise is a liar or on the payroll of the programmer.

So, why exactly are you here again? I mean, there is nothing for you here if everything is completely random? Are you here to school those of us you think are idiots with your 6 posts? Did you even lurk at all before plunging head first in this forum?  I am nothing saying you are not welcome, a good healthy debate is always nice, but I have a feeling you haven't read many postings here at all, or there may be a bit more doubt in your absolutes.

Don't Chase... Compare and Narrow

The Cheaper the Cost the Higher the Profit

Many Winners to You.

D_A

New Hampshire
                        United States
                        Member #163572
                        February 3, 2015
                        40 Posts
                        Posted: February 8, 2015, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

I've lurked on the site for some time.  Im here to make sure people are informed and not cheated.  If its entertainment they want no argument on someone purchasing it at all.  Have at it.

Post count doesn't equal credibility or intelligeance.

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
                          Member #6363
                          August 20, 2004
                          4053 Posts
                          Posted: February 8, 2015, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

I've lurked on the site for some time.  Im here to make sure people are informed and not cheated.  If its entertainment they want no argument on someone purchasing it at all.  Have at it.

Post count doesn't equal credibility or intelligeance.

This site has been here for 15 years and you come to save the people from the evils of lottery programs. Oh, that's a first, oh wait... I guess it's not.... never mind. And luckily for you and I both, intelligence isn't diminished by typos either. Big Grin

Don't Chase... Compare and Narrow

The Cheaper the Cost the Higher the Profit

Many Winners to You.

D_A

United States
                            Member #132100
                            August 26, 2012
                            1076 Posts
                            Posted: February 8, 2015, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

I don't know if there is software that can help you win jackpots, but some software might be able to help you win lower prizes, I don't know if in the long run you will make a profit, but people don't want to just make a profit, like winning a few dollars, people want to make a big profit.

You do can get an advantage over the so called "random" if you use the right strategy when playing the lottery, the thing is, How much of an advantage can you get?

While you can win by being lucky, you can have a better chance of winning lower prizes and more often by making your own luck.

Statistical chance would say that if enough people play quick-picks often enough one or more of them will win the jackpot prize and their over-all (together) chance of winning the jackpot will be higher than that of the few people who play their own numbers, after all, most people who pick their own numbers don't know how to pick winning numbers.

I am not saying that I know.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                              Bay Area - California
                              United States
                              Member #136477
                              December 12, 2012
                              4104 Posts
                              Posted: February 8, 2015, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

No software is going to tell you winning numbers.  random is random is random every draw.  You either get lucky or your dont.

Get a load of this....

Imagine 175 million freshly minted one-dollar bills—one of which is specially marked as the “lucky dollar bill”—are laid out end to end starting in Washington, D.C. There are enough dollar bills to go all the way south to Disney World in Orlando, Florida, then go west across the country to Disneyland in Anaheim, California, then north to Portland, Oregon, then back east to Portland, Maine, and then back south to the nation’s capital to complete the loop! And yet, there would still be enough dollar bills to go all the way around this loop a second time!To win all the money in this around-the-country, double-loop of dollar bills, a person would have to pick the specially marked “lucky dollar bill.” Now imagine that this person walks, bikes or drives around the double loop until he or she decides to stop to pick up what he or she hopes is the lucky dollar bill. The person’s chance of selecting the lucky dollar bill is one in 175 million, the same as the chance of winning the Powerball jackpot!

** Ronald Wasserstein, American Statistical Association (ASA) Executive Director.

If that is not luck or Random...what the heck is? 

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.