Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Have you Contracted Powerball Lottery Fever Yet?

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 2 years ago by nist7seven.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #143211
May 27, 2013
2020 Posts
Posted: February 9, 2015, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

I play two tickets with power play each drawing , this Wednesday I will buy two extra with the power play .!

United States
    Member #122468
    February 1, 2012
    530 Posts
    Posted: February 9, 2015, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

I play two tickets with power play each drawing , this Wednesday I will buy two extra with the power play .!

Hi Nydebbie,

Do you buy Quick Pics or play your own numbers?

United States
      Member #143211
      May 27, 2013
      2020 Posts
      Posted: February 9, 2015, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

Hi Nydebbie,

Do you buy Quick Pics or play your own numbers?

One line my own numbers and the second is always a quick pick! The two extra this Wednesday will be a quick pick too.

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
        Lavender Rocket

United States
        Member #124616
        March 16, 2012
        2642 Posts
        Posted: February 9, 2015, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

For Entertainment Purposes Only:

If you have- when did you feel that it " hit" you? 

Personally: l am excited, but l have not contracted the " fever" yet. That is not to say it cannot hit me without notice.Big Smile 

Are you flying solo or are you in a Pool? If you had to take the Pulse of the Pool members, it would be....

** Have a Great Week People, stay Healthy and let's try and win this thing..

The fever has hit.  I am not purchasing more tickets, but I am more actively involved in 'planning'.  So i LOVE the fever.  Much more pep in the step!

And the office has also hit the fever.  Today I had 2 different peeps come by my door and ask if I wanted to be part of a pool.  I figure - why not - it cost me .50$ for one pool and 6$ for the other (still cant figure out how 50 cents gets me into the pool... but ok)

So... I suppose that actually means that I am purchasing more tickets.  But the extra ones promise law suits, drama, tears and little financial remuneration.

Good luck to everyone!  and stay ahead of the weather!

KCMO
          United States
          Member #163681
          February 7, 2015
          56 Posts
          Posted: February 9, 2015, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

fever has hit my little group as well. We usually go in 2-3 tickets per play when the PB is over 200mil. I neglected to buy for my group on the hunch that the jackpot will roll over and bam I was right. 

I'll be getting a couple tickets for each of our 3-man lotto group for this upcoming PB drawing.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
            Bay Area - California
            United States
            Member #136477
            December 12, 2012
            4146 Posts
            Posted: February 9, 2015, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

The fever has hit.  I am not purchasing more tickets, but I am more actively involved in 'planning'.  So i LOVE the fever.  Much more pep in the step!

And the office has also hit the fever.  Today I had 2 different peeps come by my door and ask if I wanted to be part of a pool.  I figure - why not - it cost me .50$ for one pool and 6$ for the other (still cant figure out how 50 cents gets me into the pool... but ok)

So... I suppose that actually means that I am purchasing more tickets.  But the extra ones promise law suits, drama, tears and little financial remuneration.

Good luck to everyone!  and stay ahead of the weather!

You got it Max- let that tsunami fever wash all over you. Better figure out before the jackpot rolls what that "50c" adds up too..

All the best for you and your pool buddies.

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
              Bay Area - California
              United States
              Member #136477
              December 12, 2012
              4146 Posts
              Posted: February 9, 2015, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

fever has hit my little group as well. We usually go in 2-3 tickets per play when the PB is over 200mil. I neglected to buy for my group on the hunch that the jackpot will roll over and bam I was right. 

I'll be getting a couple tickets for each of our 3-man lotto group for this upcoming PB drawing.

Negligence huh? Hope you got your tickets this time round. Btw- do you belong to a pool that forbids you to buy a few tickets on the side?

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

KCMO
                United States
                Member #163681
                February 7, 2015
                56 Posts
                Posted: February 9, 2015, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

Negligence huh? Hope you got your tickets this time round. Btw- do you belong to a pool that forbids you to buy a few tickets on the side?

Haha, yeah I was sitting in my boxers at home on saturday night...was too lazy to go out and buy the ticekts so I figured I might as well wait and sure enough the JP rolled over. 

My group is very informal, we 3 guys have been friends for almost 10 years now. Basically it's more of a mutual understanding....and actually I WANT to share the money with my 2 best friends...they would do anything for me and besides with this much money I can't use it all on myself anyway...better to enjoy the money together with life long friends. 

But yeah I can see other pools trying to setup rules to forbid side plays...but in the end there's no way they can forbid you...its your own money and your own freedom.