Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Using Gail Howard's Systems

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Texamos's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
Houston, Texas
United States
Member #119820
December 3, 2011
20 Posts
Posted: February 9, 2015, 8:35 am - IP Logged

From Gail Howard in The New York's Bi-Weekly Lotto News!

Canada has a Keno game (similar to our nightly NY Pick-10 game) in which 20 numbers are drawn from a field of 70 num­bers. However, the player is allowed to mark a ticket with as few as two numbers, or three, four, five or up to ten numbers on a ticket. Drawings are held twice daily.

On September 21, 2013, Mark R. Green of Toronto, Ontario, chose to mark seven numbers (7/7) and got all seven numbers correct to win a prize of $5,000.00, plus ad­ditional prizes worth $510.00.

Mark sent me a letter and included not only copies of his winning tickets and check for $5,510.00 from the Ontario Lot­tery, but also his Advantage Plus work­sheets showing me exactly how and why he choose the numbers he played.

Mark wrote: "I've been using Gail's sys­tems for years, along with the help from my good friend, TexAmos. I finally got a nice payoff, as you see by the copies in­side this envelope. I spent about two hours a night working on my report and an extra hour in the morning to finish. Next I will be working on getting 8/8 on Keno to win $25,000 and using your system will get me there. Until next time, all the best and good health, Mark Green."

Using Gail Howard's Chart A from A+

Sometimes I Win! Sometimes I Don't Win! But I Never Lose!

Houston, Texas
    United States
    Member #119820
    December 3, 2011
    20 Posts
    Posted: February 9, 2015, 8:43 am - IP Logged

Mark Green Winning his Second 7/7 Win!

In a life time, we all think about winning the lottery, how winning a big jackpot would make our lives a lot more easier. I live in Toronto, Canada and play a Ontario Daily Keno game, where they draw 20 numbers from a field of 70 numbers. On Sept. 21st. 2013, I won my first jackpot of $5,150.00, hitting 7/7.

By reading up the great knowledge from Gail Howard's -Lottery Master Guide and outstanding software charts were my tools to picking my winning numbers. While using Gail Howard's 4 a. abbreviated hit chart in A+ ..on Nov.7th./2014, I  hit again 7/7 for my second jackpot of 5,000.00 . Now that I found a chart that wins for me, my goal now is to continue my quest up the keno winning ladder. In the past, I have won 20 other times, hitting 7/8 .

The payout for 8/8  pays 25,000.00 on a 1.00 bet. A few year's back, I came across a facebook lottery group site, a private group ran by TexAmos Fernandez. We became the best of friends, and has mentor me over the years on ways of trapping the best numbers. The group is also been a great stepping stone of learning from some of the nicest people from all over the world. We are a lively small group, which has grown into a nice lottery family.

My method of winning is simple, first, you need to invest in buying Gail Howard's Lottery Master Guide, or purchase great software programs such as A+ and soon to be released A+ Gold. Finally, choose a system or wheel that works well with your state lottery, spend the time to study how your numbers flow. Play within your limit and having patience, confidence in yourself is the key of winning and if you do that, you will indeed be rewarded. " Remember... All the best luck is Smartluck !

Houston, Texas
      United States
      Member #119820
      December 3, 2011
      20 Posts
      Posted: February 9, 2015, 8:48 am - IP Logged

Mark Green Getting Two Back to Back Wins of 7/7! That's 7 numbers Right out of 70 numbers in the Canada Keno 10-20-70!

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #2218
        September 1, 2003
        5387 Posts
        Posted: February 9, 2015, 8:56 am - IP Logged

Mark Green Getting Two Back to Back Wins of 7/7! That's 7 numbers Right out of 70 numbers in the Canada Keno 10-20-70!

Thanks for sharing.

New Hampshire
          United States
          Member #163572
          February 3, 2015
          40 Posts
          Posted: February 9, 2015, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

What's the website and publisher of the NY Bi weekly lotto magazine?  What's the contact information to this supposed winner?  Looks like a bad photoshop job.  Lots of hot air and nonsense followed by an offer for magic beans to solve your lottery woes.  The Only people making money are scammers like you selling non existent bs which won't help anyone.  How do you get away with selling this crap on unsuspecting folks.  Your robbing them of hard earned money.  You can't game a system of random chance period end of story. Please just stop.

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
            Member #9517
            December 10, 2004
            1272 Posts
            Posted: February 9, 2015, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

That's pretty close to spamming. We'll see if it passes.

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #2218
              September 1, 2003
              5387 Posts
              Posted: February 9, 2015, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

What's the website and publisher of the NY Bi weekly lotto magazine?  What's the contact information to this supposed winner?  Looks like a bad photoshop job.  Lots of hot air and nonsense followed by an offer for magic beans to solve your lottery woes.  The Only people making money are scammers like you selling non existent bs which won't help anyone.  How do you get away with selling this crap on unsuspecting folks.  Your robbing them of hard earned money.  You can't game a system of random chance period end of story. Please just stop.

Maybe you should read this:

http://www.lotterypost.com/news/127166

So you have 8 post and 7 of them are bashing GH.

Houston, Texas
                United States
                Member #119820
                December 3, 2011
                20 Posts
                Posted: February 9, 2015, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

Here at the Book Store!

Houston, Texas
                  United States
                  Member #119820
                  December 3, 2011
                  20 Posts
                  Posted: February 9, 2015, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Yea! Plus they sell her book here at the Store!

Texamos

New Hampshire
                    United States
                    Member #163572
                    February 3, 2015
                    40 Posts
                    Posted: February 9, 2015, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

While we're at it can we get an up to date facebook and LinkedIn page for Gail Howard with HD time stamped geolocated photos showing location.  No problem if theyre taken in a public place.  You guys are trying to sell a system to win the lottery under the guise of this fake scam artist made up person Gail Howard.  And don't link me to some old vhs camcorder video on YouTube.  And don't tell me she's a friend of your brothers wife's cousins sister who actually saw her in person once.

Systems don't work on big prizes or small prizes.  If they did people wouldnt sell the solution theyd use it to get rich and wouldnt have to sell it to make more money.  You always see people stating it works on smaller prizes only since those are more likely to hit which will be the case since the odds are better anyway.

lets stop these people from robbing others. at the very least sell it for what it is.  A program for number lovers to play with and imagine only.  but don't sell it like it works because if it did the lotto would get shut down since they couldn't make any money which is the business they are in like everyone else.

New Hampshire
                      United States
                      Member #163572
                      February 3, 2015
                      40 Posts
                      Posted: February 9, 2015, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

I'm not bashing "Gail Howard" I'm saying your selling something that doesn't work.  It's ripping people off.  That news article you linked said the guy sell systems that self admittedly don't work and he's never won more then $500 so what did I miss?

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #2218
                        September 1, 2003
                        5387 Posts
                        Posted: February 9, 2015, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

I'm not bashing "Gail Howard" I'm saying your selling something that doesn't work.  It's ripping people off.  That news article you linked said the guy sell systems that self admittedly don't work and he's never won more then $500 so what did I miss?

Your not related to Steve Player are you?

New Hampshire
                          United States
                          Member #163572
                          February 3, 2015
                          40 Posts
                          Posted: February 9, 2015, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

No but a quick google search shows he sells non working systems to.

New Hampshire
                            United States
                            Member #163572
                            February 3, 2015
                            40 Posts
                            Posted: February 9, 2015, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

Why would someone sell a system to make money instead of using it all for themselves.  Please answer that much for me.

how can Gail Howard and Steve player both be regarded as the most successful lotto players of all time yet neither won a huge jackpot.  And statistically most winners of 1million plus are quick picks.  And people that win on their own numbers pick birthdays or significant numbers to them and them alone?

New Hampshire
                              United States
                              Member #163572
                              February 3, 2015
                              40 Posts
                              Posted: February 9, 2015, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Selling "Gail Howards" book in the store here doesn't offer credibility it just means a company pays this website to offer it in their store.  Same tactics companies use when they pay for an ad in a reputable magazine then the TV commercial for the same product says "but see are ad in xyc magazine" as if that proves something or offers credibility.