Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 8:34 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Using Gail Howard's Systems

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Todd.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Kentucky
United States
Member #32652
February 14, 2006
7344 Posts
Posted: February 9, 2015, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Why would someone sell a system to make money instead of using it all for themselves.  Please answer that much for me.

how can Gail Howard and Steve player both be regarded as the most successful lotto players of all time yet neither won a huge jackpot.  And statistically most winners of 1million plus are quick picks.  And people that win on their own numbers pick birthdays or significant numbers to them and them alone?

Gail Howard's lottery strategies produced 103 documented first prize lotto jackpot winners according to her bio. If you're expecting more jackpot winners or some type of guarantee, don't hold your breath. The past strategies were basically wheels and from what I read, the current systems analyze statistics. 

"And statistically most winners of 1million plus are quick picks."

How does the fact statistically, most players buy QPs relate to GH systems?

"And people that win on their own numbers pick birthdays or significant numbers to them and them alone?"

When Howard and others started selling wheels, one of the selling points was for using more than 5 or 6 pet numbers. It doesn't look like you're criticizing Howard or Player systems based on experience. What exactly do you expect a lottery system to do?

New Hampshire
    United States
    Member #163572
    February 3, 2015
    40 Posts
    Posted: February 9, 2015, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

Links to these 103 documented cases or I call bs.  And not a link that just says so a site with actual proof.  If a "system" doesn't help win then it's just bs and your doing it for the fun of it hopefully which no one even myself could argue.  But if your buying a system and its doing nothing for you which it isn't yet you expected it would help you win your getting swindled.

im still waiting for a someone to show proof this woman exists and wasn't some actor.

New Hampshire
      United States
      Member #163572
      February 3, 2015
      40 Posts
      Posted: February 9, 2015, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

also waiting for someone to answer why someone would sell a sure thing instead of using themselves.  O wait I already answered that myself.  If it worked the lotto would be out of business.  Your getting scammed out of your hard earned money.  But I'm done.  if people want to believe in fantasies of getting an edge on the lottery who am I to stand in the way.  Have at it boys and girls. "Gail" can laugh all the way to the bank with your funds you could be spending on other tickets/lines.

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
        Member #146028
        August 22, 2013
        851 Posts
        Posted: February 11, 2015, 7:58 am - IP Logged

also waiting for someone to answer why someone would sell a sure thing instead of using themselves.  O wait I already answered that myself.  If it worked the lotto would be out of business.  Your getting scammed out of your hard earned money.  But I'm done.  if people want to believe in fantasies of getting an edge on the lottery who am I to stand in the way.  Have at it boys and girls. "Gail" can laugh all the way to the bank with your funds you could be spending on other tickets/lines.

I really hate to see one of my mentor's good name not to mention reputation being dragged through the mud like this. I guess that's why I feel obligated to attempt to "SHUT YOU UP ONCE AND FOR ALL" by posting some numbers in the next three (3) New Jersey Pick 6 Drawings all numbers generated from Gail Howard's Advantage Plus + Program.

So now, yupyup79, sit back, relax, and take another sip of your caustic HATERAIDE and let's see what happens !

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23353 Posts
          Posted: February 11, 2015, 9:38 am - IP Logged

This thread seems to be an advertisement for Gail Howard.  It is now locked.

Texamos, I understand you have a website that pushes Gail Howard stuff.  Please do not try to gain attention for Gail Howard or the stuff on your website by creating thinly-veiled advertisements on the forums.

Thanks.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!