Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 2:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

You in a Pool that forbids anyone buying tickets " on the side"-However..

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 2 years ago by chopperman8238.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19831 Posts
Posted: February 10, 2015, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

I think even if I bought a ticket on my own ESPECIALLY with it being high enough to split with alot of folks that I'd go on and just split it with them. Life is too short to be screwing people over about money that just fell into your lap. It would be tempting but I'd rather split it than feel like a heel the rest of my wealthy life

Some people associate with lottery players hoping they would feel like a heel if they won and didn't share but I've never expected others to share with me and I wouldn't have a problem not sharing with them if I won.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
    Bay Area - California
    United States
    Member #136477
    December 12, 2012
    4110 Posts
    Posted: February 11, 2015, 12:02 am - IP Logged

Some people associate with lottery players hoping they would feel like a heel if they won and didn't share but I've never expected others to share with me and I wouldn't have a problem not sharing with them if I won.

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

schmuckatelly's avatar - half planet.jpg
      Jacksonville, Florida
      United States
      Member #140364
      March 17, 2013
      195 Posts
      Posted: February 11, 2015, 6:51 am - IP Logged

I run a lottery pool at work, who am I to tell the people in the pool you can not buy your own tickets? I don't control your finances, I don't earn your pay check, and I sure dang don't sleep with you.  I even buy my own tickets, but not when I buy the pool tickets.

CALI
        Afghanistan
        Member #118735
        November 6, 2011
        134 Posts
        Posted: February 21, 2015, 4:35 am - IP Logged

Each of our players has signed a contract stating that they are allowed to play Outside of the Pool at anytime.

But they cant have hidden plays with our ticket master. One dude tried this, so I booted his ass from the group.

He tried this when the Mega was over $400 million!!! This kinda <snip> is what starts a lawsuit...

All members have copies of Ticks purchased via our email dist list, to include monthly deposit $ transfers to our lotto acct.

I also had to deal with this Hurdle, on how to properly draw a Demarcation Line for rotational plays.

CARRY OVER WINS… All wins from the previous month will be spent on the 1st play of the following month’s rotation. If an

individual has decided to leave the group during the current rotation they are in and if the next rotation wins, they will not be entitled to

any of those winnings. If any money was won from the previous rotation and that money be carried over to the next rotational play,

only current players in that current rotation will share in any minor or major winnings.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.