Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Check out lottolaughs' new instruction books for LP Search

Topic closed. 84 replies. Last post 1 year ago by Harve$t Moon.

Page 3 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Sunny California
United States
Member #40295
May 31, 2006
7712 Posts
Posted: March 23, 2015, 7:53 am - IP Logged

I got mine in the mail today.  Amazing books!!  Tons of content, and very professionally done.  I really had no idea that the information you presented in your books was available right here.  I knew the search past results existed, but I didn't know you could do all of that with it.

Hello Surge! Thanks again for the kudos :) I believe what you said here holds true for a lot of members. So much information can be obtained by the search drawings tool! If you visit my "Patience Pays" thread on the Pick 4 forum you'll see a sampling. Do you really need $100 dollar systems? No, just a little patience and the search drawings tool!

One more week until our next contest drawing, kids! Get your name in if you haven't already.

The Lottery School Pick 4 Book is next up for winning!!

Good Luck!

Do You Want To Win Today?  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/286011

LuckyForLife's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    KY
    United States
    Member #164867
    March 17, 2015
    16 Posts
    Posted: March 23, 2015, 8:06 am - IP Logged

Hello LottoLaughs,

Nice Website/Books

I Love What Your Doing Here, Keep Up The Good Work!

I Hope One Day I Can Write A Lotto Book As Well. But I Wouldn't Even Know Where To Get Started As Far As Making A Website And Selling It.

I Have Noticed Myself That There Is Many Tips And Tricks When Playing The Lottery.

Thank You LottoLaughs For All That You Do Here On LP. Lep

Luck That Lasts A Lifetime!

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
      LAS VEGAS
      United States
      Member #47729
      November 22, 2006
      4494 Posts
      Posted: March 24, 2015, 1:44 am - IP Logged

Lottolaughs (LottoLaffs on her website) just came out with 2 new books for how to use Lottery Post's Lottery Results Search Engine.

There is one book for Pick 3 and one for Pick 4, both available on her website.

I don't normally mention products on the forums, but these books are instruction books specifically written about Lottery Post, and they are really well done, especially targeted for someone who is not already well-versed with the Lottery Results Search Engine, or maybe someone who is looking for a different way to use it.

She also put together a fantastic newspaper, but I'm not sure if she is offering that for people outside of Sacramento.  Maybe she will if you ask!

TODD

Mail For You

Your kind professional attention would be most appreciated

Thanks in advance >>>>>>

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Eddessa_Knight Sun Smiley

Sunny California
        United States
        Member #40295
        May 31, 2006
        7712 Posts
        Posted: April 1, 2015, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

Pick 4 Lottery School Search Books on their way soon!

Enjoy!!

Sc
          United States
          Member #153679
          March 22, 2014
          2415 Posts
          Posted: April 27, 2015, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Lotto laughs,

Just wanted to thank you for the Pick and Pick 4 Lottery books!!!!  I did the pick 3 on Sunday and my numbers were narrowed down to 044 344 644 and 744.  SC eve drawing on Sunday was 044!  Got it straight! 

Thank you again for the wonderful books and I am still working on the Pick 4!

Sunny California
            United States
            Member #40295
            May 31, 2006
            7712 Posts
            Posted: April 28, 2015, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

Lotto laughs,

Just wanted to thank you for the Pick and Pick 4 Lottery books!!!!  I did the pick 3 on Sunday and my numbers were narrowed down to 044 344 644 and 744.  SC eve drawing on Sunday was 044!  Got it straight! 

Thank you again for the wonderful books and I am still working on the Pick 4!

PartyCongrats on your hit,Jenwins!! I guess jen really wins,lol. So glad to hear you are enjoying and using the books :)

Just a reminder to anyone who hasn't entered the contest....2 more days until our next 2 lucky winners will be drawn for the Pick 3 Lottery School Book! Please refer to Todd's first post on this thread and drop your name off at my website!

Good Luck!

Sunny California
              United States
              Member #40295
              May 31, 2006
              7712 Posts
              Posted: April 30, 2015, 11:36 am - IP Logged

Pick 3 Lottery School Books on their way to these lucky winners!

Miramar, Florida
                United States
                Member #154160
                April 5, 2014
                145 Posts
                Posted: April 30, 2015, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

Hello lottolaughs...don't know how much to thank you...1day after I got your book I hit the pick 4.....it's been about a month now since I got the pick 4 book and I have been hitting 2-3 times a week....you give so much ideas and insights big thanks

Rman313's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                  Romulus,MI
                  United States
                  Member #142372
                  May 10, 2013
                  2330 Posts
                  Posted: May 5, 2015, 9:01 am - IP Logged

SmileI ordered your p3 book last week. Im soo looking forward to reading it.

You can do anything if you put your mind into it. The sky is the limit! Cool

texgirl's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                    Texas
                    United States
                    Member #10282
                    January 8, 2005
                    67 Posts
                    Posted: May 5, 2015, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

So excited that I won your book, & can't wait for it to arrive.

Thanks again, Texgirl

See Ya!    Good Luck!

kisshero57's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                      Phenix City,Alabama
                      United States
                      Member #135084
                      November 14, 2012
                      24 Posts
                      Posted: May 19, 2015, 9:54 am - IP Logged

Hello Surge! Thanks again for the kudos :) I believe what you said here holds true for a lot of members. So much information can be obtained by the search drawings tool! If you visit my "Patience Pays" thread on the Pick 4 forum you'll see a sampling. Do you really need $100 dollar systems? No, just a little patience and the search drawings tool!

One more week until our next contest drawing, kids! Get your name in if you haven't already.

The Lottery School Pick 4 Book is next up for winning!!

Good Luck!

Hi, Could you help me sign up for Lottery School Pick 4  Book  To Win? Do i need to buy something first? ThanksCool

Sunny California
                        United States
                        Member #40295
                        May 31, 2006
                        7712 Posts
                        Posted: May 19, 2015, 10:18 am - IP Logged

Hello lottolaughs...don't know how much to thank you...1day after I got your book I hit the pick 4.....it's been about a month now since I got the pick 4 book and I have been hitting 2-3 times a week....you give so much ideas and insights big thanks

I didn't see this until now :) That's such great news,leapyear!! PartySo happy you got the hang of it and are enjoying the book :)

Sunny California
                          United States
                          Member #40295
                          May 31, 2006
                          7712 Posts
                          Posted: May 19, 2015, 10:19 am - IP Logged

So excited that I won your book, & can't wait for it to arrive.

Thanks again, Texgirl

You're welcome,texgirl! Hope you got it!! If you need any help, just PM me :)

Sunny California
                            United States
                            Member #40295
                            May 31, 2006
                            7712 Posts
                            Posted: May 19, 2015, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Hi, Could you help me sign up for Lottery School Pick 4  Book  To Win? Do i need to buy something first? ThanksCool

Hello there! Consider yourself entered,kisshero :) No purchase necessary for contest entries.

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
                              North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #59855
                              March 29, 2008
                              31514 Posts
                              Posted: May 19, 2015, 11:18 am - IP Logged

This is a fantastic book Lottolaughs!Drum

I've been a member here since 2008 & even been a platinum member before but never really knew how to use the search engine to it's full advantage & since I received this book from you I have had a ball learning how to use it and even upgraded my platinum membership for 6 more months...so happy you wrote this book for us!

We will miss you when you can't post as much because of other books you're writing but we can sure search your back posts & get tons of info you already have & use your book too.

I encourage anyone who wants to learn more about getting the best benefits on here to get your book & also upgrade to platinum membership...one small p3 or any other type of lottery win & you'll have extra money to do it with!