Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Stay Humble !!

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 2 years ago by SkyLine69.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Honey502's avatar - masked

United States
Member #81453
October 19, 2009
24272 Posts
Posted: February 12, 2015, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

I am grabbing the Microphone....ATTENTION ATTENTION ALL LOTTERY POST MEMBERS, this message is not for all of you, but this message is for those that do get offended by the remark I about to say.  GET OFF YOU HIGH HORSE and go sit on the porch if you may think that you and/or your system is smarter than any member in here.  The last time I checked I noticed that NO ONE in here is making Millions from winning the lottery.  We are all trying to catch a hit every chance we get.  We are all here to share our ideas and/or gain new ones.  Lastly, take a lesson in being humble, and not have a grouchy attitude, or a smart mouth!!! Thank you all for coming out......GOODNIGHT!!  DROPS MIC!!

Follow ME @ Guaranteed Pairs (All States)

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
    OHIO
    United States
    Member #4164
    March 27, 2004
    14586 Posts
    Posted: February 12, 2015, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

I am grabbing the Microphone....ATTENTION ATTENTION ALL LOTTERY POST MEMBERS, this message is not for all of you, but this message is for those that do get offended by the remark I about to say.  GET OFF YOU HIGH HORSE and go sit on the porch if you may think that you and/or your system is smarter than any member in here.  The last time I checked I noticed that NO ONE in here is making Millions from winning the lottery.  We are all trying to catch a hit every chance we get.  We are all here to share our ideas and/or gain new ones.  Lastly, take a lesson in being humble, and not have a grouchy attitude, or a smart mouth!!! Thank you all for coming out......GOODNIGHT!!  DROPS MIC!!

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

TnTicketlosers's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

United States
      Member #71120
      February 19, 2009
      1209 Posts
      Posted: February 12, 2015, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

Where ever you live cant be the worst place to play the lottery, so you have no idea the frustraton us Tennesseeans feel.I understand your statement,I feel you to the ends of my toes.It is crooked, and a spell have cast upon our goverment to allow it to happen as long as it has,they dont care because it lines their pockets.I dont dare walk into certain stores and  dont support evil.I love your truth...

United States
        Member #71120
        February 19, 2009
        1209 Posts
        Posted: February 12, 2015, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

Your statement means more to me than Ive read in a long time,no one wins where I live,you cant get a hit once in 4 years and be a happy lottery player.

South Carolina
          United States
          Member #18322
          July 9, 2005
          1707 Posts
          Posted: February 12, 2015, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

Your statement means more to me than Ive read in a long time,no one wins where I live,you cant get a hit once in 4 years and be a happy lottery player.

What lottery do you play, Pick 3/4 or Pick 5/6 ???

United States
            Member #71120
            February 19, 2009
            1209 Posts
            Posted: February 12, 2015, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Ive tried for years to figure out the pick 3 and 4 ,no luck...never

Set4life's avatar - 2554
              East Hampton, NY
              United States
              Member #41995
              June 25, 2006
              1137 Posts
              Posted: February 14, 2015, 8:43 am - IP Logged

Play repeats and look out traveling numbers.  Use  "daily numbers game"  its a good tool.

$Group Hug$

FOR THE WIN!

Scratch$'s avatar - sm lottery.jpg

United States
                Member #158848
                September 5, 2014
                294 Posts
                Posted: February 19, 2015, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

No offense intended and I hope you won't be mad at me, but your own post exudes a "high horse" attitude. Your remarks don't offend me and I know I'm not the most knowledgeable lottery player here.

Just sayin'! Cheers!  Big Grin

Scratchers ~ Cash 5 ~ Powerball ~ Mega Millions

Krypton
                  United States
                  Member #140102
                  March 11, 2013
                  892 Posts
                  Posted: February 19, 2015, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

I am never on my high horse and if I ever do get up for a ride someone please tell me so.  Everyone SHOULD get a long and love one another but its sad it does not work like that.  Some systems are better than others and no offense some folks are smarter than other folks but you are correct, we need to stay humble. I am not making this next statement to upset you nor anyone else but I am making millions from winning the lottery and I am sure there are others.  I have a friend that lives in NH and he too is and has won millions from the lottery. (not Steve Player)  I actually quit my job in 2008 of six figures a year to master this game in which I have not managed to do YET.  For now, I am studying the pick 3/4 after studying the jackpot games for the past few years.  I am and have asked others for help  Some are willing and others are not.  It doesn't mean I get mad or upset at those that do not wish to help.  That is their choice and they have to live with their decisions.  Those that do help get blessed beyond their imagination plus get put on my small list for %s of the jackpots (-:.  If someone upsets you, move on....after all, who are they hurting?  Not you if you don't allow them too.  ONLY YOU can control YOUR emotions and outcome of Everything you do. Not anyone else.  Remember this..... for it is how life is and one of the secrets to success.  Another way to put this ..... If you want to be famous singer or whatever you want to do or have in life....there is ONLY 1 person that will ever stand in your way for you to succeed ..... YOU YOU YOU .... NO ONE else (-: 

I am not sure who you are directing this post too but like I tell my soul mate and best friend at times and reminded her tonight.....Take a deep breath, relax .... If you can't control the situation stop trying to drive the truck .... get in the Vortex, learn how to live in the Vortex and watch your whole entire world change right there in front of you.  I promise you it is this easy, don't let others bother you and start winning $$$ beyond your dreams.  If you are feeling negative emotion your world is going to give you back negative emotion for that is how the LOA works.  It matches EXACTLY what you presently ut out in your vibration.  Just because you can not see something it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Sorry for rambling but hopefully this will help you and others that read this.

Sky

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                    Member #146028
                    August 22, 2013
                    842 Posts
                    Posted: February 20, 2015, 6:07 am - IP Logged

I am never on my high horse and if I ever do get up for a ride someone please tell me so.  Everyone SHOULD get a long and love one another but its sad it does not work like that.  Some systems are better than others and no offense some folks are smarter than other folks but you are correct, we need to stay humble. I am not making this next statement to upset you nor anyone else but I am making millions from winning the lottery and I am sure there are others.  I have a friend that lives in NH and he too is and has won millions from the lottery. (not Steve Player)  I actually quit my job in 2008 of six figures a year to master this game in which I have not managed to do YET.  For now, I am studying the pick 3/4 after studying the jackpot games for the past few years.  I am and have asked others for help  Some are willing and others are not.  It doesn't mean I get mad or upset at those that do not wish to help.  That is their choice and they have to live with their decisions.  Those that do help get blessed beyond their imagination plus get put on my small list for %s of the jackpots (-:.  If someone upsets you, move on....after all, who are they hurting?  Not you if you don't allow them too.  ONLY YOU can control YOUR emotions and outcome of Everything you do. Not anyone else.  Remember this..... for it is how life is and one of the secrets to success.  Another way to put this ..... If you want to be famous singer or whatever you want to do or have in life....there is ONLY 1 person that will ever stand in your way for you to succeed ..... YOU YOU YOU .... NO ONE else (-: 

I am not sure who you are directing this post too but like I tell my soul mate and best friend at times and reminded her tonight.....Take a deep breath, relax .... If you can't control the situation stop trying to drive the truck .... get in the Vortex, learn how to live in the Vortex and watch your whole entire world change right there in front of you.  I promise you it is this easy, don't let others bother you and start winning $$$ beyond your dreams.  If you are feeling negative emotion your world is going to give you back negative emotion for that is how the LOA works.  It matches EXACTLY what you presently ut out in your vibration.  Just because you can not see something it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Sorry for rambling but hopefully this will help you and others that read this.

Sky

If it has been miraculously discovered that you are a deceiver irregardless of that fake nomenclature hanging on the wall you will not be offered a nice warm slice of HUMBLE PIE !

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

Krypton
                      United States
                      Member #140102
                      March 11, 2013
                      892 Posts
                      Posted: February 20, 2015, 7:01 am - IP Logged

If it has been miraculously discovered that you are a deceiver irregardless of that fake nomenclature hanging on the wall you will not be offered a nice warm slice of HUMBLE PIE !

I'm not one for vanilla unless their out go chocolate and I like my pie warm

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

United States
                        Member #146028
                        August 22, 2013
                        842 Posts
                        Posted: February 20, 2015, 7:38 am - IP Logged

I'm not one for vanilla unless their out go chocolate and I like my pie warm

It's really not about you ! I have yet to see you attempt to wield your POWER in all aspects of everyday people's lives. Now just think about it a minute.......who here has done that and continues to do that ?

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

Krypton
                          United States
                          Member #140102
                          March 11, 2013
                          892 Posts
                          Posted: February 20, 2015, 8:01 am - IP Logged

It's really not about you ! I have yet to see you attempt to wield your POWER in all aspects of everyday people's lives. Now just think about it a minute.......who here has done that and continues to do that ?

Hmm, I really don't care to play games of guess who. Lol (-:   Be blunt so I can answer your questions. Emails, text and forums are terrible for ... "How do I take that persons comment " is he being sarcastic or loving. There is no expression   If you would rather send me a PM please do

so, I have no idea who's been utilizing their power on a daily basis in everyone's life nor to what extent of power you refer to.  Are you referring to yourself?    The power to cast a spell to turn someone into a mouse, the power of LOA, the power of what exactly?  I mean no flames here whatsoever.  Trying to understand   My original post was not to stir up discontent but to help people better understand themselves and why things happen to us the way they do   We are the creators or our lives no one else so why not create a happy , loving prosperous one (-:

United States
                            Member #146028
                            August 22, 2013
                            842 Posts
                            Posted: February 20, 2015, 8:25 am - IP Logged

Hmm, I really don't care to play games of guess who. Lol (-:   Be blunt so I can answer your questions. Emails, text and forums are terrible for ... "How do I take that persons comment " is he being sarcastic or loving. There is no expression   If you would rather send me a PM please do

so, I have no idea who's been utilizing their power on a daily basis in everyone's life nor to what extent of power you refer to.  Are you referring to yourself?    The power to cast a spell to turn someone into a mouse, the power of LOA, the power of what exactly?  I mean no flames here whatsoever.  Trying to understand   My original post was not to stir up discontent but to help people better understand themselves and why things happen to us the way they do   We are the creators or our lives no one else so why not create a happy , loving prosperous one (-:

Sorry, but I'm not in a position to go out on a limb by specifically naming the person that I am referring to (he knows who he is I can assure you). I've already been warned once when that cry baby went running to the administration accusing me of attacking him. All I wanted him to do was to stop the BS.

Krypton
                              United States
                              Member #140102
                              March 11, 2013
                              892 Posts
                              Posted: February 20, 2015, 9:17 am - IP Logged

Sorry, but I'm not in a position to go out on a limb by specifically naming the person that I am referring to (he knows who he is I can assure you). I've already been warned once when that cry baby went running to the administration accusing me of attacking him. All I wanted him to do was to stop the BS.

Ah, enough said. I thought you were referring to something I did or didn't do so my apologies.  The last thing I want to do is cross hairs with anyone. What a waste of valuable time   It is sad when others have to attract people that are here or anywhere trying to help what they fail to realize is at done point in EVERYONES life we needed help from someone. As humans we forget and key our emotions run wild   IMHO we all need to try and get in the Vortex and STAY there if we can. 

Blessings

Honey, I dud not mean to hijack your thread or your point(s) but I somehow feel you've calmed diwn quite a bit or at least I hope so ..... Deep breath.....if that doesn't work a few shots of tequila or bottle if wine will do the trick. Lol