Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Stay Humble !!

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 2 years ago by SkyLine69.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
Member #146028
August 22, 2013
851 Posts
Posted: February 20, 2015, 9:29 am - IP Logged

Ah, enough said. I thought you were referring to something I did or didn't do so my apologies.  The last thing I want to do is cross hairs with anyone. What a waste of valuable time   It is sad when others have to attract people that are here or anywhere trying to help what they fail to realize is at done point in EVERYONES life we needed help from someone. As humans we forget and key our emotions run wild   IMHO we all need to try and get in the Vortex and STAY there if we can. 

Blessings

Honey, I dud not mean to hijack your thread or your point(s) but I somehow feel you've calmed diwn quite a bit or at least I hope so ..... Deep breath.....if that doesn't work a few shots of tequila or bottle if wine will do the trick. Lol

Hey, it's all good ! I probably should not have attached myRant about this guy to your post in the first place. And for that misfortune I would hope you would accept my apology !

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

Krypton
    United States
    Member #140102
    March 11, 2013
    904 Posts
    Posted: February 20, 2015, 9:29 am - IP Logged

Ive tried for years to figure out the pick 3 and 4 ,no luck...never

From what I've learned since being a member here are there are MANY folks that are willing to help and share there systems and time.  I do quite a bit back reading so use the search feature. Todd has done a great job with this forum and has provided some excellent tools. I can tell you from my own experience   Back testing takes time. I don't mean 30 minutes or an hour. For me and I'm sure others it takes hours, days, weeks   I've back tested for a solid week on pick 3/4 for Texas approx 8-10 a day only to come up empty. A few folks have posted links to their excel file systems and I've tried EVERY ONE   I may get 1 straight out if 20 tries and a few box so it's not worth my $ but worth my time to see what's working in Texas.  Best advice and I'm NEW to the pick 3/4 games ( I've been focusing on jackpot games) the run downs seem to work the best and look for MISSING digits once you know your hot digits in EACH position   I can normally get 2/3 and 3/4 about 80% of the time and certain times of the month score a straight when following certain numbers like a 0 or doubles.   

I don't want to give a shout out as I'm AlWAYS afraid I may miss someone but I will get you on the right track. Just do a search for pick 3/4 systems and good luck 

here you go

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/263687

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously?  You want me to believe that?

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

Krypton
      United States
      Member #140102
      March 11, 2013
      904 Posts
      Posted: February 20, 2015, 9:33 am - IP Logged

Hey, it's all good ! I probably should not have attached myRant about this guy to your post in the first place. And for that misfortune I would hope you would accept my apology !

It's all good str8!  I'm having another blessed day and hope you will too!

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?