Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Which pick3 or pick4 number falls the most in your state ?

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 2 years ago by addai1516.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina
United States
Member #18322
July 9, 2005
1704 Posts
Posted: February 23, 2015, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

I am not familiar with the state of Michigan.  I track Vtracs in NC & SC, in both regular order and ascending order.  I have noticed over time, that certain Vtracs fall regularly, on a monthly basis, usually more than onceYou can count on it.  If a regular Vtrac  ever misses a month, you can count on it falling multiple times, the following month.

A Pick 3 Vtrac is a group of 8 numbers.  It is easier tracking a Vtrac string, than tracking a single number. The Same Single Numbers, don't necessarily fall, every month. However, another number from the same regular Vtrac string, probably will fall.

For example, the Vtracs: v135 and v521 usually fall every month, in SC, in SOME FORM [meaning BOXED]. [v135, v531, v315 are all the SAME Vtrac, in Boxed form]. v135 has already Hit 4 times this month, February 2015, in SC

v521 has not hit yet, this month, in SC.  Since v521 is a regular monthly show, if it does not hit this month, [February - the short month, tends to behave "funny" in SC], it will probably hit multiple times in March 2015, because this monthly string will be overdue.

Likewise for Pick 4.

If you don't know what numbers to play, every state probably has a list of Vtracs, that you can count on to fall every month, for Pick 3 & Pick 4. Choose your favorite Vtrac, and keep track of it.

You can use the Calendar Strategy, to figure out, when to play.  Look back at the previous month, or better yet, the same month from last year, to see when certain  Vtracs, tend to fall. Most people already use the Calendar Strategy to figure out what Pairs to play, and When.

Also, use Process of Elimination, which is the strategy that Lotto Laughs likes to use.  If 3 numbers from a Pick 3 Vtrac string have already hit, mark those numbers off the group list, and you are left with 5 numbers remaining [8 - 3 = 5], in the string, that have yet to hit. 

You can count on v512 hitting monthly in SC.  It finally hit today, Mon 2/23 Eve, in the form of v215 [Boxed form].  The actual number was 609.

addai1516's avatar - lib
    Newyork City NY / westland michigan
    United States
    Member #93153
    June 23, 2010
    4087 Posts
    Posted: February 24, 2015, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

You can count on v512 hitting monthly in SC.  It finally hit today, Mon 2/23 Eve, in the form of v215 [Boxed form].  The actual number was 609.

Thanxs for explanation !!

< God bless all  ,family, love, happiness > 

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
      Northern Virginia
      United States
      Member #83350
      December 5, 2009
      1314 Posts
      Posted: February 27, 2015, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

I don't keep track of box numbers, only straight. 

My records indicate that 793 is the top winner in Virginia, with 28 exact-order wins. In second place are 461, 531, 604, and 607.

Top winner in the daytime is 171 (19 times in 20 years) and the top winner in the nighttime is 035 (19 times in 24.5 years)

If your birthday is August 16, this one might be interesting: in Virginia, 816 is the least frequent 3-ball winner (only three wins between 20 years of daytime drawings and 25.75 years of nighttime drawings), but 0816 is probably one of the top 4-ball winners (6 wins total between 20 years of daytime drawings and 23.5 years of nighttime drawings).

Today's winning 3-ball is going to be a number between 000 and 999.

In a lot of states, lotteries benefit education. That makes the REAL winners the only people who can't play!

addai1516's avatar - lib
        United States
        Member #93153
        June 23, 2010
        4087 Posts
        Posted: March 4, 2015, 6:47 am - IP Logged

I don't keep track of box numbers, only straight. 

My records indicate that 793 is the top winner in Virginia, with 28 exact-order wins. In second place are 461, 531, 604, and 607.

Top winner in the daytime is 171 (19 times in 20 years) and the top winner in the nighttime is 035 (19 times in 24.5 years)

If your birthday is August 16, this one might be interesting: in Virginia, 816 is the least frequent 3-ball winner (only three wins between 20 years of daytime drawings and 25.75 years of nighttime drawings), but 0816 is probably one of the top 4-ball winners (6 wins total between 20 years of daytime drawings and 23.5 years of nighttime drawings).

Thank you Hermanus104 wtg!!

sweetie7398's avatar - flower2
          South Carolina
          United States
          Member #22702
          September 30, 2005
          3040 Posts
          Posted: March 5, 2015, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

I am not familiar with the state of Michigan.  I track Vtracs in NC & SC, in both regular order and ascending order.  I have noticed over time, that certain Vtracs fall regularly, on a monthly basis, usually more than onceYou can count on it.  If a regular Vtrac  ever misses a month, you can count on it falling multiple times, the following month.

A Pick 3 Vtrac is a group of 8 numbers.  It is easier tracking a Vtrac string, than tracking a single number. The Same Single Numbers, don't necessarily fall, every month. However, another number from the same regular Vtrac string, probably will fall.

For example, the Vtracs: v135 and v521 usually fall every month, in SC, in SOME FORM [meaning BOXED]. [v135, v531, v315 are all the SAME Vtrac, in Boxed form]. v135 has already Hit 4 times this month, February 2015, in SC

v521 has not hit yet, this month, in SC.  Since v521 is a regular monthly show, if it does not hit this month, [February - the short month, tends to behave "funny" in SC], it will probably hit multiple times in March 2015, because this monthly string will be overdue.

Likewise for Pick 4.

If you don't know what numbers to play, every state probably has a list of Vtracs, that you can count on to fall every month, for Pick 3 & Pick 4. Choose your favorite Vtrac, and keep track of it.

You can use the Calendar Strategy, to figure out, when to play.  Look back at the previous month, or better yet, the same month from last year, to see when certain  Vtracs, tend to fall. Most people already use the Calendar Strategy to figure out what Pairs to play, and When.

Also, use Process of Elimination, which is the strategy that Lotto Laughs likes to use.  If 3 numbers from a Pick 3 Vtrac string have already hit, mark those numbers off the group list, and you are left with 5 numbers remaining [8 - 3 = 5], in the string, that have yet to hit. 

Vtracs are GREAT!

Vtrac 132 has hit several times in SC example 021  026 517 in the last few weeks.

Life, love, family Love

addai1516's avatar - lib
            United States
            Member #93153
            June 23, 2010
            4087 Posts
            Posted: March 7, 2015, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

Vtracs are GREAT!

Vtrac 132 has hit several times in SC example 021  026 517 in the last few weeks.

They are ok sweetie ,i use rootsums ..