Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New System. It's awesome. Pick 3 and pick 4.

Topic closed. 101 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Lildarryl.

Page 6 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
Winner
South Carolina
United States
Member #155844
May 31, 2014
1926 Posts
Posted: March 6, 2015, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

Good luck to all

Homestead fl
    United States
    Member #164490
    March 3, 2015
    126 Posts
    Posted: March 6, 2015, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

thanks i went ahead and played your numbers also so 4110-4119

Homestead fl
      United States
      Member #164490
      March 3, 2015
      126 Posts
      Posted: March 6, 2015, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

ok i was one off both cash 3 and play 4 cash 3 was 253 i had 035 and play 4 was 6104 i had 4116

lotaluck67's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
        Peru, New York
        United States
        Member #91243
        May 13, 2010
        54 Posts
        Posted: March 7, 2015, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

It may be a fluke but tried this morning per LB post and got a str8......in GA this morning

5-Mar

4-Mar

3-Mar

2-Mar

1-Mar

May i ask a question on the quoted text...the 13....25 etc in red or orange how do i use the chart...thanks in advance

lotaluck67

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
          New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11167 Posts
          Posted: March 8, 2015, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

May i ask a question on the quoted text...the 13....25 etc in red or orange how do i use the chart...thanks in advance

lotaluck67

Ny p3

Root.     Width.    Middle width

278.         8.             6.              1

072.          9.             7.              5

452.          2.              3.             1

933.           6.             6.            6

574.          7.               3.           2

The middle width is the 2nd highest number to the highest.  This is what I use and track the numbers with.  Make a chart with the last 20 to 25 draws and you will see hits and many patterns.

US Flag

Ga
            United States
            Member #1207
            February 28, 2003
            4835 Posts
            Posted: March 8, 2015, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs UpCheers

United States
              Member #163677
              February 7, 2015
              10 Posts
              Posted: March 9, 2015, 2:47 am - IP Logged

Banana This Pick3 system works good here in Texas usually hits within 5 days.

Dallas,TX
                United States
                Member #152930
                March 1, 2014
                40 Posts
                Posted: March 9, 2015, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Hey all.  OK, I've been working (again) on the basis of 'the DATE' giving the 'algorithm' or math equation to give the DRAW numbers.  I had worked on Daily 4 Texas draws, but found something and went back to Pick 3.  So, I've been practicing with this method and it's starting to come together.  It works if two key items are decided by You/Me = the direction the addition goes on each draw (so far, for every consecutive draw, it goes in reverse, etc) and how to add the moves with the stop-start number.  So, Morning on Saturday March 7 was L > R with the Draw results = 3-1-1.  For every Morn Draw, the starting (key item #2) point is the first number in 03-07-2015.  In this case it would be the "0" in 03.  This is a strange finding, but so far, it has been right on - or close (my mistakes, but finding out where I strayed off path).

So, going L > R, there are some key points that I've established previously that still work, as in values for the zeros.  Starting fresh in a morning draw, the first zero would =0, and if you think of the Month-Day-Year as three segments divided with the "-", then this helps make more sense.  So, first number starts on the 03.

0=0 and how many moves?  Two.  Because, there are two digit spaces in segment.  So, keep in mind two moves, L>R. 

0 + 3 = 3, that was first number.  Now, the next thing you want to do, to find the next number - draw a line down your page and get something like this:

0 + 3 =3.  This uses the zero as a 0, and after it is established, this zero becomes a 1 or if it adds back to it and another segment-zero is a 1, then it is a 2.  Only if the addition comes to it and counts it, but since the zero has been used, then next use of it is a 1, added to the 3.  So, 1+3|3 with three moves added.

1+3|3 + 07 + 201.  You are moving THREE moves on solid numbers, but also counting the 03 as a stopping point AND a starting point(03=1+3), so you stopped on 3 and restarted on 3 to move three numbers, adding the 3 *but NOT part of the next three moves.  From 3, the next three numbers are o7-2o1, however for the zeros, a value is assigned by segment (more later on this), so zero has been established, now the o7 is 17 and the 2o1, the zero here is 231.  Moving 3 numbers ends on 1.  I'm finding IF the first segment establishes zero, then the "1" moves to the next segment having a zero.  With this, the 'year' segment retains the 3rd zero or it's always a "3".  I haven't found it to NOT be a 3 yet.  So, always a 3, 2315.  However, the first two segments will change once the zero has been used ONCE!  So, by using the 1+3 for 03 and 1+7 for 07, when adding returns to the first segment (03), that zero is now a "2", so 03 is 23.  This is used in finding the last number of the Pick 3.  I'm waiting to see if it is automatically a "1" when the day-segment starts with a 2 or 3.

So, you would get this: 1+3|3+1+7+2+3+1, 4|3 =7 then+1+7+2+3+1 = 21.  You will find the 2nd number as 1, last number in 21.  This will make more sense as you do it more times.

Next. So, 3-1 are the first two numbers, how to find the 3rd number?  Well, it stopped on 1 OR, in the placement 2315, 23,15, in a TEN value position.  So, to setup:

1+10| with 10 moves, counting ALL numbers as they have been established, so you will have the 10  or 1+10| with 10 added moves. stopped on 1, start on 1 then move 10 added moves to the starting number -

1+10|1+5+2+3+1+7+2+3+1+5 = 41, and the 3rd number is the last number of 41, 1.  You have 3-1-1.  Why the 1+10 before starting AGAIN on 1?  Because, it works by adding the stop+start, THEN moving and adding the X amount of numbers.  After each draw, the starting numbers moves to the NEXT number in the line and goes the OPPOSITE direction, using the same technique as in the Morn draw, but on the 3 of 03, R>L.

I'm working on a couple of things to see if the starting direction is an every-other-day, odd-even, or other determiner of direction.  I figure both directions if I don't know for sure, but, if I know the last day's direction, it seems to always go the other way, but I want to be certain this is right.

Again, this is what I've come across and thought I'd throw it out there and see if anyone has experienced this or seen it before.  Of course, there is more work, but later I'll show the other 3 draws for last Saturday - I was right on one draw, but missed the other two (my mistakes).  I don't know how to write this as a math equation, but maybe someone knows how.?  The main thing is not forgetting to put down the stop-start number BEFORE resuming to add the moves to that.  The whole thing misses if that isn't first, so I draw a dividing line and put it behind, then add it to the x amount of moves to be added.

Also, it may be coincidence or not, but with the Eve and Night draw, one thing changed - instead of the last number being THE number, it was the sum of the added moves, so 21, instead of 1, it was a 3.  So it might have been anyway, but, I'm going back and trying to establish more concrete info.  Again, this is early and needs more testing, but as with any method, practice will flush out how valid it is.  Or, how well it works.  GL,

Cash Crown

Winner
                  South Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #155844
                  May 31, 2014
                  1926 Posts
                  Posted: March 9, 2015, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

Hey all.  OK, I've been working (again) on the basis of 'the DATE' giving the 'algorithm' or math equation to give the DRAW numbers.  I had worked on Daily 4 Texas draws, but found something and went back to Pick 3.  So, I've been practicing with this method and it's starting to come together.  It works if two key items are decided by You/Me = the direction the addition goes on each draw (so far, for every consecutive draw, it goes in reverse, etc) and how to add the moves with the stop-start number.  So, Morning on Saturday March 7 was L > R with the Draw results = 3-1-1.  For every Morn Draw, the starting (key item #2) point is the first number in 03-07-2015.  In this case it would be the "0" in 03.  This is a strange finding, but so far, it has been right on - or close (my mistakes, but finding out where I strayed off path).

So, going L > R, there are some key points that I've established previously that still work, as in values for the zeros.  Starting fresh in a morning draw, the first zero would =0, and if you think of the Month-Day-Year as three segments divided with the "-", then this helps make more sense.  So, first number starts on the 03.

0=0 and how many moves?  Two.  Because, there are two digit spaces in segment.  So, keep in mind two moves, L>R. 

0 + 3 = 3, that was first number.  Now, the next thing you want to do, to find the next number - draw a line down your page and get something like this:

0 + 3 =3.  This uses the zero as a 0, and after it is established, this zero becomes a 1 or if it adds back to it and another segment-zero is a 1, then it is a 2.  Only if the addition comes to it and counts it, but since the zero has been used, then next use of it is a 1, added to the 3.  So, 1+3|3 with three moves added.

1+3|3 + 07 + 201.  You are moving THREE moves on solid numbers, but also counting the 03 as a stopping point AND a starting point(03=1+3), so you stopped on 3 and restarted on 3 to move three numbers, adding the 3 *but NOT part of the next three moves.  From 3, the next three numbers are o7-2o1, however for the zeros, a value is assigned by segment (more later on this), so zero has been established, now the o7 is 17 and the 2o1, the zero here is 231.  Moving 3 numbers ends on 1.  I'm finding IF the first segment establishes zero, then the "1" moves to the next segment having a zero.  With this, the 'year' segment retains the 3rd zero or it's always a "3".  I haven't found it to NOT be a 3 yet.  So, always a 3, 2315.  However, the first two segments will change once the zero has been used ONCE!  So, by using the 1+3 for 03 and 1+7 for 07, when adding returns to the first segment (03), that zero is now a "2", so 03 is 23.  This is used in finding the last number of the Pick 3.  I'm waiting to see if it is automatically a "1" when the day-segment starts with a 2 or 3.

So, you would get this: 1+3|3+1+7+2+3+1, 4|3 =7 then+1+7+2+3+1 = 21.  You will find the 2nd number as 1, last number in 21.  This will make more sense as you do it more times.

Next. So, 3-1 are the first two numbers, how to find the 3rd number?  Well, it stopped on 1 OR, in the placement 2315, 23,15, in a TEN value position.  So, to setup:

1+10| with 10 moves, counting ALL numbers as they have been established, so you will have the 10  or 1+10| with 10 added moves. stopped on 1, start on 1 then move 10 added moves to the starting number -

1+10|1+5+2+3+1+7+2+3+1+5 = 41, and the 3rd number is the last number of 41, 1.  You have 3-1-1.  Why the 1+10 before starting AGAIN on 1?  Because, it works by adding the stop+start, THEN moving and adding the X amount of numbers.  After each draw, the starting numbers moves to the NEXT number in the line and goes the OPPOSITE direction, using the same technique as in the Morn draw, but on the 3 of 03, R>L.

I'm working on a couple of things to see if the starting direction is an every-other-day, odd-even, or other determiner of direction.  I figure both directions if I don't know for sure, but, if I know the last day's direction, it seems to always go the other way, but I want to be certain this is right.

Again, this is what I've come across and thought I'd throw it out there and see if anyone has experienced this or seen it before.  Of course, there is more work, but later I'll show the other 3 draws for last Saturday - I was right on one draw, but missed the other two (my mistakes).  I don't know how to write this as a math equation, but maybe someone knows how.?  The main thing is not forgetting to put down the stop-start number BEFORE resuming to add the moves to that.  The whole thing misses if that isn't first, so I draw a dividing line and put it behind, then add it to the x amount of moves to be added.

Also, it may be coincidence or not, but with the Eve and Night draw, one thing changed - instead of the last number being THE number, it was the sum of the added moves, so 21, instead of 1, it was a 3.  So it might have been anyway, but, I'm going back and trying to establish more concrete info.  Again, this is early and needs more testing, but as with any method, practice will flush out how valid it is.  Or, how well it works.  GL,

Cash Crown

Good stuff.    I had to screenshot this

South Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #18322
                    July 9, 2005
                    1744 Posts
                    Posted: March 9, 2015, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

Cash Crown

Very Confusing !!!

sweetie7398's avatar - flower2
                      South Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #22702
                      September 30, 2005
                      3212 Posts
                      Posted: March 9, 2015, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

Yep.  That person goes from thread to thread and asks for that magic one number which does not exist.

You're so right, that happens a lot. Some people just want the magic number.

Happy winnings!

Life, love, family Love

saginaw
                        United States
                        Member #16012
                        May 24, 2005
                        121 Posts
                        Posted: March 10, 2015, 9:22 am - IP Logged

This system works well in Michigan both 3 and 4.

I backtested on both counted at least 2 hits on both work outs. 

Example) 0534 =4211 4212 4213 4214 4215 4216 4217 4218 4219 4210.  Hits 2514, 9241

Example) 623=411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 410.                Hits 413 and 410 

GREAT SYSTEM. Thank You.

thatgirl65

GOOD LUCK!!!! and GOOD DAY!!!! 

saginaw
                          United States
                          Member #16012
                          May 24, 2005
                          121 Posts
                          Posted: March 10, 2015, 9:31 am - IP Logged

That 623 actually was 041 and 410 that 143 came like 11draws later in midday. Me I would probably play each set for a week. Seems like with the 4 digit it only takes a couple of days.

thatgirl65

GOOD LUCK!!!! and GOOD DAY!!!! 

Dallas,TX
                            United States
                            Member #152930
                            March 1, 2014
                            40 Posts
                            Posted: March 10, 2015, 11:33 am - IP Logged

Yeah, I agree - too confusing.  So - I was looking for some, well, just some general help in my belief that the DRAW numbers could be pre-determined, and I came across this article with a guy who works for the Lottery on one of the popular blog sites.  Just google Lottery & Lucky Numbers and you can find the article.  And, I truly believe this guy DOES work for one of the companies like G-TECH for one of the States Lottery.  He answers questions and man!  Did he ever hit on some of mine - He never did say 100% that the numbers were determined ahead of time, but he did imply that a set-up of several RNG's, white noise, and a very controlled 'environment' come up with a number set.  He said the system is highly complex, adding "I can't say much about it in detail for obvious reasons" and that even the people who are at these control centers have no idea what numbers will be generated, but he DID acknowledge that some sort of algorithm was used - but, an algorithm that was (from what I could understand) changing within a system where OTHER factors were at work. Not 100% random, but random 'enough' that I - we - you, whoever, can't figure out what's next. 

I did play the evening Texas Pick 3 and my numbers were: 6-6-5 and 6-7-6.

Texas Eve. Pick 3 for -3-09-2015  Results: 6-6-9  So, I missed, but did get the two 6's. 

You can find the article on *Note: "algorithm(s) all working in an elaborate sequence."  So, yeah, works on algorithm sequence, meaning ever-changing methods or algorithms chained.  It is, ahem, sad but good info. (btw - I like the looks of the system in the 'above post') it kinda stays with the numbers of the day, which I'm finding to be almost daily, i.e. re-using numbers etc. The 3-3-3 of yesterday's Pick 3 Texas (morning draw) had an interesting Evening result, the one I did play for the day = it was the Eve. 3-6-9, which is same direction adding as Morning, but starting on different number AND first number was 3, then 3+3=6, then 3+6=9 !  I'm going back to find what dates this exact thing has happened on AND the TRIPLE - which is rare, but I'm going back all the way to when the FOUR draws daily started and see which dates the TRIPLE happens on and see if anything is unique about the date, etc.  Good luck and yes, too complicated leads to mistakes - I'm looking for something easier IF IF IF it can be done, and I'm questioning HARD if this is possible after reading this article. Lots of good info.

All makes sense, as anything I seem to come up with 'changes' the next day - or even the next draw <|:\ Gonna take his advice to buy Scratchers as soon as they come out (it's in the thread) his advice: 1. Need to avoid the $1 and 5$ tickets altogether and stay with $10 games only, and 2. buy them early (something about distribution). He says Vendors know which packs have top-tier prizes, but have no idea WHERE these packs are distributed - this is THE most important secret and any reveal could land a vendor in hot water.  With all Scratch games?  Pay attention to Zip codes, he says there is some strategic distribution and divide the amount of tix in the game by number of top prizes to get a handle on pack numbers (figuring 1 top prize per X amount of packs) dividing number of tix in entire game by number of tix per pack = number of packs - then divide number of packs by number of top prizes =this will give you/me an idea of pack #'s and check claimed top prizes to see if your store/vendor has packs where the top prize has already been claimed in that pack window.  (Let's say the 1st prize - you figured it is within packs 0000100 - 0004500) and a top-prize was claimed with a pack #0003555? And, you bought one ticket and your vendor is selling packs with number 0002250?  Isn't it safe to say that there is NO top-prize - no chance at all - in those packs?  You would have to keep up and hope that a prize is claimed quickly to give an idea to the next set of packs that 'could' have a top prize.  I read in a local report that there is one prize per every X amount of packs, to stagger the winners so the game doesn't have all the top prizes gone in 2 weeks. That you can just divide until you know how many packs per prize and the number 'range' containing one prize.

The $10 games - and he is right - have some decent pay-out % and pretty good 2nd and 3rd place prizes, too.  Good luck all.  Keep at it.

CC

Dallas,TX
                              United States
                              Member #152930
                              March 1, 2014
                              40 Posts
                              Posted: March 10, 2015, 11:47 am - IP Logged

You know, I'm so hard-headed, I don't know WHY I have so much trouble just saying "It's all LUCK", when somehow, I know it's not?  Sure, you DO have to be lucky, I suppose, but, that's not to say that there is a way to figure out procedures - it's just that, like a secret cooking recipe, sure it's there, but you don't know IT!  So, you have to luck-out and do it that way - or just don't do it at all.  Cause, even if you could figure out 'the system', as soon as you won a few times, the powers in control would zoom in and check out what you are doing or they would simply tweak their set-up and that's the end of your run.

So, like whoever said above - there isn't a magic number.  And, if someone could nail the numbers/results, they would.  Very similar to the horse race guys who chase that system for their entire life - it ain't there.  To me, those horses are harder than anything in the world of wagering.  With sports, you got a somewhat 1/2 chance to be right.

Don't know - it's just fun to scratch, put in numbers and see if you figured right this time.  I do know, deep down, that watchful eyes keep tabs on winners and can change things up if someone wins more than avg.  So, I'll check out some luck systems.  With all the math PhD's, you would think someone could find a way, but they are the ones working FOR the Lotto.  And, had a friend in Fantasy Football say that, too, was all luck.  Could be right.

CC