Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New System. It's awesome. Pick 3 and pick 4.

Topic closed. 101 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Lildarryl.

Page 7 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina
United States
Member #18322
July 9, 2005
1707 Posts
Posted: March 10, 2015, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, I agree - too confusing.  So - I was looking for some, well, just some general help in my belief that the DRAW numbers could be pre-determined, and I came across this article with a guy who works for the Lottery on one of the popular blog sites.  Just google Lottery & Lucky Numbers and you can find the article.  And, I truly believe this guy DOES work for one of the companies like G-TECH for one of the States Lottery.  He answers questions and man!  Did he ever hit on some of mine - He never did say 100% that the numbers were determined ahead of time, but he did imply that a set-up of several RNG's, white noise, and a very controlled 'environment' come up with a number set.  He said the system is highly complex, adding "I can't say much about it in detail for obvious reasons" and that even the people who are at these control centers have no idea what numbers will be generated, but he DID acknowledge that some sort of algorithm was used - but, an algorithm that was (from what I could understand) changing within a system where OTHER factors were at work. Not 100% random, but random 'enough' that I - we - you, whoever, can't figure out what's next. 

I did play the evening Texas Pick 3 and my numbers were: 6-6-5 and 6-7-6.

Texas Eve. Pick 3 for -3-09-2015  Results: 6-6-9  So, I missed, but did get the two 6's. 

You can find the article on *Note: "algorithm(s) all working in an elaborate sequence."  So, yeah, works on algorithm sequence, meaning ever-changing methods or algorithms chained.  It is, ahem, sad but good info. (btw - I like the looks of the system in the 'above post') it kinda stays with the numbers of the day, which I'm finding to be almost daily, i.e. re-using numbers etc. The 3-3-3 of yesterday's Pick 3 Texas (morning draw) had an interesting Evening result, the one I did play for the day = it was the Eve. 3-6-9, which is same direction adding as Morning, but starting on different number AND first number was 3, then 3+3=6, then 3+6=9 !  I'm going back to find what dates this exact thing has happened on AND the TRIPLE - which is rare, but I'm going back all the way to when the FOUR draws daily started and see which dates the TRIPLE happens on and see if anything is unique about the date, etc.  Good luck and yes, too complicated leads to mistakes - I'm looking for something easier IF IF IF it can be done, and I'm questioning HARD if this is possible after reading this article. Lots of good info.

All makes sense, as anything I seem to come up with 'changes' the next day - or even the next draw <|:\ Gonna take his advice to buy Scratchers as soon as they come out (it's in the thread) his advice: 1. Need to avoid the $1 and 5$ tickets altogether and stay with $10 games only, and 2. buy them early (something about distribution). He says Vendors know which packs have top-tier prizes, but have no idea WHERE these packs are distributed - this is THE most important secret and any reveal could land a vendor in hot water.  With all Scratch games?  Pay attention to Zip codes, he says there is some strategic distribution and divide the amount of tix in the game by number of top prizes to get a handle on pack numbers (figuring 1 top prize per X amount of packs) dividing number of tix in entire game by number of tix per pack = number of packs - then divide number of packs by number of top prizes =this will give you/me an idea of pack #'s and check claimed top prizes to see if your store/vendor has packs where the top prize has already been claimed in that pack window.  (Let's say the 1st prize - you figured it is within packs 0000100 - 0004500) and a top-prize was claimed with a pack #0003555? And, you bought one ticket and your vendor is selling packs with number 0002250?  Isn't it safe to say that there is NO top-prize - no chance at all - in those packs?  You would have to keep up and hope that a prize is claimed quickly to give an idea to the next set of packs that 'could' have a top prize.  I read in a local report that there is one prize per every X amount of packs, to stagger the winners so the game doesn't have all the top prizes gone in 2 weeks. That you can just divide until you know how many packs per prize and the number 'range' containing one prize.

The $10 games - and he is right - have some decent pay-out % and pretty good 2nd and 3rd place prizes, too.  Good luck all.  Keep at it.

CC

I found this article on Reddit.  There are a lot of posts to read through, to find the substance of the thread.

Dallas,TX
    United States
    Member #152930
    March 1, 2014
    40 Posts
    Posted: March 10, 2015, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

FYI = Went back to check on yesterdays Texas Pick 3 results for Morning-Day using the method I stated in previous post.  Here are the results - as usual, pilot-error on my part in adding correctly.  Using the exact method described, here are the results - again, Morn draw starts on 0, going R > L and Day draw starts on the 2nd number of 03, the 3, going opposite for next draw ( L > R ).

Texas Pick 3 Morning Result for 03-09-2015 . . . 3-3-3

0+3+1+3| (then 2 added moves) so, starting on 03, zero has no value, so the 3 is added to zero, then once zero is established, 0=1, so 3+0+3+1

0+3+1+3|+5+1 =13, using last number in 13 =3

1+1|+3+2+9+1+3+2+5+1+3+2 = 33 =3

2+(03)+2|+5+1=13 =3 . . . 3-3-3

Texas Pick 3 Day Result for 03-09-2015 . . . 2-5-6

2nd draw, so start on 3 of 03, adding L > R, same rules as before.

03+3|+1+9+2+3+1 = 22 (using last number of 22) = 2 (the underlined numbers show the 3 moves on non-zero numbers until established.)

10*(1)+1|+5+2+3+1+9+2+3+1+5+2 =35 =5 (remember end on 1 or 10, use once to determine moves - not twice and as 1 added).

(2+2)+03|+3+1+9+2+3+1 = 26 =6 . . . 2-5-6

I've found when number ends on the 0 of 03, it is always necessary to add the 03 to the 2+2, or whatever the value of "0" is twice.  It works in either direction, as in above and below - I just showed it in different order.  Once the zero's are established numbers (not first number), then they have a value and are counted as a regular move.  Hey, just working on this - not perfect - but, I'm trying to look in the cracks. 

CC

Dallas,TX
      United States
      Member #152930
      March 1, 2014
      40 Posts
      Posted: March 10, 2015, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

I found this article on Reddit.  There are a lot of posts to read through, to find the substance of the thread.

Yeah, I know, sorry - but, couldn't put the link in (Admin says it might be spam), but glad you found it.

cc

backwoods ga
        United States
        Member #155844
        May 31, 2014
        1893 Posts
        Posted: March 13, 2015, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

Worked today. Pick 3.  For ga and sc

United States
          Member #129868
          June 30, 2012
          2454 Posts
          Posted: March 14, 2015, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

I know you saw my PM.  It's all good crackhead.

glen mckinnie's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
            Georgia
            United States
            Member #124751
            March 19, 2012
            4182 Posts
            Posted: March 14, 2015, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

Can you show example for it working in GA?

195    1-9  = 8

9-5 = 4

we got 542 today!  I dont see it working!

God's Favour is Upon Me   

Blue Angel

Georgia
              United States
              Member #124751
              March 19, 2012
              4182 Posts
              Posted: March 14, 2015, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

SC 149

1-4 = 3

4-9 = 6

SC GOT 920

God's Favour is Upon Me   

Blue Angel

backwoods ga
                United States
                Member #155844
                May 31, 2014
                1893 Posts
                Posted: March 14, 2015, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

I know you saw my PM.  It's all good crackhead.

Nc lottery was new  They only had one draw a day back then. Thats why calendar only shows one draw

backwoods ga
                  United States
                  Member #155844
                  May 31, 2014
                  1893 Posts
                  Posted: March 14, 2015, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

SC 149

1-4 = 3

4-9 = 6

SC GOT 920

Omg. That was posted yesterday. Not today.

backwoods ga
                    United States
                    Member #155844
                    May 31, 2014
                    1893 Posts
                    Posted: March 14, 2015, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

SC 149

1-4 = 3

4-9 = 6

SC GOT 920

Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #124751
                      March 19, 2012
                      4182 Posts
                      Posted: March 14, 2015, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

opps ok!

God's Favour is Upon Me   

Blue Angel

backwoods ga
                        United States
                        Member #155844
                        May 31, 2014
                        1893 Posts
                        Posted: March 15, 2015, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

Worked yesterday in ky

midday 188

evening 704

18 width is 7

88 width is 0

play 70x...

it it works sometimes.     That's 10 plays for a straight.