Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you are a current LP member or Guest and you won ...

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 2 years ago by MaximumMillions.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
Bay Area - California
United States
Member #136477
December 12, 2012
4108 Posts
Posted: February 24, 2015, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Either the MM/ PB jackpot (whatever amount) using LP'S QP Generator- Would you remain silent while the Truth slowly eats away at you from the inside? .Or would you "Man Up" and give credit where credit is due?

I would Man Up- Your thoughts? 

This Topic falls under " Entertainment Purposes".Big Smile

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

Original Bey's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Bahamas
    Member #133462
    September 30, 2012
    5946 Posts
    Posted: February 24, 2015, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

I have learned so much from this site and the tenured contributors that I do feel obligated to send a shout out in my very limited remarks at the lottery headquarters. If Todd is interested and available I would fly up to the Garden State to do a full blown interview in my Spiderman costume. I do screen QPs from LPs number generator from time to time and put them into play. Even if the winning combo is not produced from that, I would let the community know.

"Everything works  ONCE!"

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      49758 Posts
      Posted: February 24, 2015, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

They say that the truth will set you free, But then again, so will a lie...

It all depends on whether you are trying to get to the promised land or just trying to get by.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
        Member #149820
        December 9, 2013
        644 Posts
        Posted: February 24, 2015, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

Not only would I give credit, I would give the credit in person at my press conference, so more people would come check out the site and maybe they could improve their chances of winning as well

United States
          Member #143211
          May 27, 2013
          1979 Posts
          Posted: February 24, 2015, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Yes I would give credit to Todd and Maddog , I couldn't live with myself if I didn't.

uprrman's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
            harvard,il
            United States
            Member #96756
            September 4, 2010
            2455 Posts
            Posted: February 25, 2015, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

Yes I would give credit to Todd and Maddog , I couldn't live with myself if I didn't.

i don't play them games  but if i win at pick 3 i would give credit to lottery post.

i want to be a millionaire a second time!

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7310 Posts
              Posted: February 25, 2015, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

Either the MM/ PB jackpot (whatever amount) using LP'S QP Generator- Would you remain silent while the Truth slowly eats away at you from the inside? .Or would you "Man Up" and give credit where credit is due?

Based on all the threads demanding anonymity and claiming with trust, there will be no press conference or anywhere to "Man Up".

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
                Indiana
                United States
                Member #48725
                January 7, 2007
                1953 Posts
                Posted: February 26, 2015, 12:23 am - IP Logged

I very rarely use LP's QP generator, but even if I did happen to win the jackpot using LP's QP generator, I wouldn't be compelled to "give credit" as you put it because I don't see how, in this situation, credit would need to be given. Now, if someone actually asked me directly where I got the numbers, then yeah, I'd say I got them from this site.

Gonna win.Big Smile

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                  Bay Area - California
                  United States
                  Member #136477
                  December 12, 2012
                  4108 Posts
                  Posted: February 26, 2015, 12:37 am - IP Logged

I very rarely use LP's QP generator, but even if I did happen to win the jackpot using LP's QP generator, I wouldn't be compelled to "give credit" as you put it because I don't see how, in this situation, credit would need to be given. Now, if someone actually asked me directly where I got the numbers, then yeah, I'd say I got them from this site.

but even if I did happen to win the jackpot using LP's QP generator, I wouldn't be compelled to "give credit" as you put it because I don't see how, in this situation, credit would need to be given. Now, if someone actually asked me directly where I got the numbers, then yeah, I'd say I got them from this site.

Hmmmm... Your Statement would be similar to you having an affair/cheating, and when your spouse/ gf, bf asks you " Guru, are you having an affair/ cheating you would say Yes".. and  the only reason you would admit it is because you were asked directly....

* Am l correct Guru?

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19828 Posts
                    Posted: February 26, 2015, 2:40 am - IP Logged

What's with this "man up" BS.  How winners pick their combinations isn't anybody business but their own.  There is no such thing as "man up" or an obligation to share your business with nosey people just because they want to know or be "entertained".

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Saylorgirl's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                      Indiana
                      United States
                      Member #129225
                      June 13, 2012
                      546 Posts
                      Posted: February 26, 2015, 8:11 am - IP Logged

I do use the LPQP occasionally if I would be lucky enough to win on one of those QP's I would want to hug Todd!!  I would mention it in my statement that my ticket was a QP from Lottery Post.  It is no different than saying it was a QP from the gas station or the numbers came to me in a dream.  However, I do re-use my old play slips from time to time and I might not have any idea where those numbers came from.

Bay Area - California
                        United States
                        Member #136477
                        December 12, 2012
                        4108 Posts
                        Posted: February 26, 2015, 9:29 am - IP Logged

What's with this "man up" BS.  How winners pick their combinations isn't anybody business but their own.  There is no such thing as "man up" or an obligation to share your business with nosey people just because they want to know or be "entertained".

Ouch - Calm down there RJ-did l touch a nerve?

cbr$'s avatar - maren
                          Cordova,Al.
                          United States
                          Member #104482
                          January 15, 2011
                          4910 Posts
                          Posted: February 26, 2015, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

I would give the credit to lottery post generator or whatever generator I used to get the winner.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19828 Posts
                            Posted: February 26, 2015, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

Ouch - Calm down there RJ-did l touch a nerve?

Not really but the point is, if someone really felt they had won a jackpot using any system or RND they aren't likely to share that knowledge until they know it's unrepeatable.  We hear of jackpot winners all he time who brought a quick pick at a particular store but how often has anyone else won a jackpot buying a quick pick at the same place using the same terminal won another jackpot?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Bay Area - California
                              United States
                              Member #136477
                              December 12, 2012
                              4108 Posts
                              Posted: February 26, 2015, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

Not really but the point is, if someone really felt they had won a jackpot using any system or RND they aren't likely to share that knowledge until they know it's unrepeatable.  We hear of jackpot winners all he time who brought a quick pick at a particular store but how often has anyone else won a jackpot buying a quick pick at the same place using the same terminal won another jackpot?

Under the " Powerball Jackpot Analysis" is a Heading : Media..Read it.

* At the Bottom end of the State by State payout are 9 bullet Points...read # 9  and link it to this topic.Then ask yourself whether Todd was serious about the Media section quote. My question was formed out of that statement..." Credit/ Man Up".Smile