Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you are a current LP member or Guest and you won ...

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 2 years ago by MaximumMillions.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19895 Posts
Posted: February 27, 2015, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

Under the " Powerball Jackpot Analysis" is a Heading : Media..Read it.

* At the Bottom end of the State by State payout are 9 bullet Points...read # 9  and link it to this topic.Then ask yourself whether Todd was serious about the Media section quote. My question was formed out of that statement..." Credit/ Man Up".Smile

I had never paid any attention to those nine points until you mentioned them and I'm sure Todd wouldn't mind a LP member who won a jackpot considering a sizable donation to LP.  Although I've not seen it I suspect a similar request might be somewhere for the pick3/4 winners also since most of the special features of this sites are for those games. 

While many members have promised to help the poor in their neighborhood and contribute much to their favorite charities if they ever win a lottery jackpot I'm not one of them.  For me good intentions were not a substitute for a good deed which doesn't require winning a lottery jackpot.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7341 Posts
    Posted: February 27, 2015, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

I would give the credit to lottery post generator or whatever generator I used to get the winner.

QPs are generated by lottery terminals and giving credit might include the clerk who sold the ticket. Considering all the lawsuits against jackpot winners, I don't think it's a good idea publicly giving anybody credit unless you already thanked them in person and/or give them a cut.

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
      Indiana
      United States
      Member #48725
      January 7, 2007
      1958 Posts
      Posted: February 28, 2015, 1:14 am - IP Logged

but even if I did happen to win the jackpot using LP's QP generator, I wouldn't be compelled to "give credit" as you put it because I don't see how, in this situation, credit would need to be given. Now, if someone actually asked me directly where I got the numbers, then yeah, I'd say I got them from this site.

Hmmmm... Your Statement would be similar to you having an affair/cheating, and when your spouse/ gf, bf asks you " Guru, are you having an affair/ cheating you would say Yes".. and  the only reason you would admit it is because you were asked directly....

* Am l correct Guru?

That's not the way I look at it. To me, it's just a QP. QP's are not a huge deal to me. I'm not seeing where you think credit needs to be given.

Gonna win.Big Smile

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19895 Posts
        Posted: February 28, 2015, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

QPs are generated by lottery terminals and giving credit might include the clerk who sold the ticket. Considering all the lawsuits against jackpot winners, I don't think it's a good idea publicly giving anybody credit unless you already thanked them in person and/or give them a cut.

I Agree! Greedy people will be trying to come up with ways to claim part of your winnings on their own, no need to say or do anything that might aid them.

Evil Looking       

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
          Bay Area - California
          United States
          Member #136477
          December 12, 2012
          4144 Posts
          Posted: February 28, 2015, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

l recently read where Jeb Bush was quoted as saying"  He agreed with everything his brother did as President,  including the Iraq War"..thought I would just throw that in there since there is so much" agreeing" going on....

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
            Economy class
            Belgium
            Member #123700
            February 27, 2012
            4035 Posts
            Posted: February 28, 2015, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Either the MM/ PB jackpot (whatever amount) using LP'S QP Generator- Would you remain silent while the Truth slowly eats away at you from the inside? .Or would you "Man Up" and give credit where credit is due?

I would Man Up- Your thoughts? 

This Topic falls under " Entertainment Purposes".Big Smile

Please look at https://elt.oup.com/student/practicegrammar/?cc=be&selLanguage=en

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
              Bay Area - California
              United States
              Member #136477
              December 12, 2012
              4144 Posts
              Posted: February 28, 2015, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

What businesis is it of yours what l wrote SergeM- before you go about attempting to instruct people on the usage of the English language,  make sure you know what the heck you talking about.. you say huh?

Yeah .. look up your last quote on advice on the topic " How many MM second tier winners in 2014"- You wrote " What does mean second tier..is that English? If you think it is, you had better get a refund from your " English tutor"..That advice is free.

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

Economy class
                Belgium
                Member #123700
                February 27, 2012
                4035 Posts
                Posted: February 28, 2015, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

What businesis is it of yours what l wrote SergeM- before you go about attempting to instruct people on the usage of the English language,  make sure you know what the heck you talking about.. you say huh?

Yeah .. look up your last quote on advice on the topic " How many MM second tier winners in 2014"- You wrote " What does mean second tier..is that English? If you think it is, you had better get a refund from your " English tutor"..That advice is free.

Are you unhappy because a man who speaks a different language is telling to an American to use good English and punctuation?

Bay Area - California
                  United States
                  Member #136477
                  December 12, 2012
                  4144 Posts
                  Posted: February 28, 2015, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

Are you unhappy because a man who speaks a different language is telling to an American to use good English and punctuation?

Listen, l don't know you or care what your views are. The person whose unhappy here is you. You took the time out to attempt to correct me on what you felt is your civic duty- well tough $##% , go and play you games with someone else.Are you the "Monk" of this Forum? Correcting stuff you think is out of wack? Know what : take a course in " minding my own business".

**  I do not want to get into a pissing contest with you, nor do l want to rip you a new hole. Run along and play.

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7341 Posts
                    Posted: February 28, 2015, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

I had never paid any attention to those nine points until you mentioned them and I'm sure Todd wouldn't mind a LP member who won a jackpot considering a sizable donation to LP.  Although I've not seen it I suspect a similar request might be somewhere for the pick3/4 winners also since most of the special features of this sites are for those games. 

While many members have promised to help the poor in their neighborhood and contribute much to their favorite charities if they ever win a lottery jackpot I'm not one of them.  For me good intentions were not a substitute for a good deed which doesn't require winning a lottery jackpot.

"be somewhere for the pick3/4 winners also since most of the special features of this sites are for those games."

Next time I hit the pick-3 or pick-4, I'm demanding a press conference so I can "man-up" even if didn't use any LP features. The Gail Howard players who won jackpots are mentioned on her site long after any state lottery press conferences. I don't recall any jackpot winners saying they used a Steve Player system either.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19895 Posts
                      Posted: March 1, 2015, 2:01 am - IP Logged

"be somewhere for the pick3/4 winners also since most of the special features of this sites are for those games."

Next time I hit the pick-3 or pick-4, I'm demanding a press conference so I can "man-up" even if didn't use any LP features. The Gail Howard players who won jackpots are mentioned on her site long after any state lottery press conferences. I don't recall any jackpot winners saying they used a Steve Player system either.

I read somewhere that someone claiming to be Steve Player used his system in one of the New England states, even show pictures of his winnings.

Evil Looking       

Maryland
                        United States
                        Member #162434
                        January 2, 2015
                        939 Posts
                        Posted: March 1, 2015, 7:05 am - IP Logged

This is a GREAT subject and I have wondered what I would do.  I really can't say now, only AFTER I have won (which should be soon - LOL!).  But I do hope we see someone in the near future giving credit to LP, wearing a t-shirt or LP hat at a press conference.  This site deserves credit, it has helped a lot of people, me included. 

Economy class
                          Belgium
                          Member #123700
                          February 27, 2012
                          4035 Posts
                          Posted: March 1, 2015, 11:38 am - IP Logged

Listen, l don't know you or care what your views are. The person whose unhappy here is you. You took the time out to attempt to correct me on what you felt is your civic duty- well tough $##% , go and play you games with someone else.Are you the "Monk" of this Forum? Correcting stuff you think is out of wack? Know what : take a course in " minding my own business".

**  I do not want to get into a pissing contest with you, nor do l want to rip you a new hole. Run along and play.

I go read the news, the English is better. I also will delete the American games from my website. Have a nice day with quick picks!

Bay Area - California
                            United States
                            Member #136477
                            December 12, 2012
                            4144 Posts
                            Posted: March 1, 2015, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

I go read the news, the English is better. I also will delete the American games from my website. Have a nice day with quick picks!

Have a stack of Waffles to pass the time...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19895 Posts
                              Posted: March 1, 2015, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

This is a GREAT subject and I have wondered what I would do.  I really can't say now, only AFTER I have won (which should be soon - LOL!).  But I do hope we see someone in the near future giving credit to LP, wearing a t-shirt or LP hat at a press conference.  This site deserves credit, it has helped a lot of people, me included. 

This site deserves credit, it has helped a lot of people, me included. 

Then why haven't we seen a picture of you accepting your winnings wearing some LP apparels? Wink

Evil Looking