Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Missouri: 3/1 - 3/31/2015

Topic closed. 947 replies. Last post 2 years ago by MzDuffleBaglady.

Page 2 of 64
PrintE-mailLink
Missouri
United States
Member #157793
July 31, 2014
700 Posts
Posted: March 1, 2015, 10:23 am - IP Logged

Congrats Beach!!!!!Hurray!

Thanks Shellylyn!  It was a nice surprise and very much needed!!  That was the first time ever one of my straight quick picks won!

BeachLife42015

Missouri
    United States
    Member #157793
    July 31, 2014
    700 Posts
    Posted: March 1, 2015, 10:29 am - IP Logged

I got 889 as a qp a few days ago....so that might be whats up next. I am still mad that I didn't get to play last night!!! Oh well, I gotta get over it and move on!! I wont be able to get out again today probably, so they will drop my 070 I was chasing along with that 012....lol.

I'm not sure if I will be able to get out or not this morning either.  It looks like it would include a lot of shoveling and I haven't made that decision yet!  LOL!!

So odds are good MO might drop something good!

BeachLife42015

Shellylyn's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
      Missouri
      United States
      Member #145896
      August 18, 2013
      677 Posts
      Posted: March 1, 2015, 10:29 am - IP Logged

Thanks Shellylyn!  It was a nice surprise and very much needed!!  That was the first time ever one of my straight quick picks won!

I bet!! I have won 350 on a STBX QP 1 time, and that is the only time I have won off of any type of QP ever.....I never expect to win of off a QP I mainly just get them as a reference lol.

Super happy for you, so glad SOMEBODY on here got it, I know we had all been chasing it....

I was just so upset cause I had been trying for it, and would have had it straight, I want to buy my 4 year old a new bed for his room we are re-doing, so it is on to the next. lol

parkerdog48's avatar - butterfly2
        st.charles mo
        United States
        Member #160047
        October 16, 2014
        1657 Posts
        Posted: March 1, 2015, 10:40 am - IP Logged

Last night I ran out to the store last minute and grabbed a couple of quick picks as I was leaving.  I wasn't feeling good and it had been a long day without adding in our weather.  I about fell over when I looked at those quick picks late last night.  I threw them in my purse and had completely forgot about them.  Hoping this is a good sign for March!

Good luck!

nice surprise may we all get the green in march  Banana

Missouri
          United States
          Member #157793
          July 31, 2014
          700 Posts
          Posted: March 1, 2015, 10:44 am - IP Logged

nice surprise may we all get the green in march  Banana

I couldn't agree more parkerdog!  Here's to many wins for us all this month!  We are all due for some big wins!

Cheers

BeachLife42015

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
            Pittsburg, Ks
            United States
            Member #3382
            January 17, 2004
            80882 Posts
            Posted: March 1, 2015, 11:03 am - IP Logged

Thank you @ Wheeler

I hope I can get out today, to play.

Good Luck.

You're   welcome MzD. I have a friend who takes me around since I can't see that well but when I do play I get the numbers for 3 days. I have 20 numbers from Friday that goes to until the Kansas drawing tonight and I still have Monday night's drawing to go. Now Honey502 gave me some numbers to play. The 704 was the draw number. I copied them down on a piece of paper. I had the 704 boxed  047 on the paper and on the play slip I marked it 247Bang Head

God Bless America

US Flag

Missouri
              United States
              Member #157793
              July 31, 2014
              700 Posts
              Posted: March 1, 2015, 11:04 am - IP Logged

I bet!! I have won 350 on a STBX QP 1 time, and that is the only time I have won off of any type of QP ever.....I never expect to win of off a QP I mainly just get them as a reference lol.

Super happy for you, so glad SOMEBODY on here got it, I know we had all been chasing it....

I was just so upset cause I had been trying for it, and would have had it straight, I want to buy my 4 year old a new bed for his room we are re-doing, so it is on to the next. lol

I hear ya! I had been chasing it as well.

I'm looking at the other number on my QP. I like it as 703 and 208 instead of 203. Might add that to the playlist for a bit. MzD looking at the order numbers are due has me paying more attention to that as well. I'll have to look at it and decide the order I should play it.

I have a list of numbers I can't seem to let go of and keep playing here and there... 

765, 759, 709, 704, 942, 209, 961, 956, 480 and 430. 

Everyone feel free to add any input!

I wish some of them would either hit or for me to let them go.  Lol

Good luck!

BeachLife42015

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                Member #81314
                October 16, 2009
                18995 Posts
                Posted: March 1, 2015, 11:04 am - IP Logged

Last night I ran out to the store last minute and grabbed a couple of quick picks as I was leaving.  I wasn't feeling good and it had been a long day without adding in our weather.  I about fell over when I looked at those quick picks late last night.  I threw them in my purse and had completely forgot about them.  Hoping this is a good sign for March!

Good luck!

So glad somebody caught that number, lmaooooooooooooooooooooParty

$300 big ones, on a quick pick, that's why I love quick picks.Banana

Me and lothob talked about it Friday, I played it Friday.

Dead_Aim and parkerdog been on it also.

We should have smashed that number.

But, I do believe it's coming back as 120.

Happy Spending @ Beachlife42015

The Struggle is real!

Missouri
                  United States
                  Member #157793
                  July 31, 2014
                  700 Posts
                  Posted: March 1, 2015, 11:09 am - IP Logged

So glad somebody caught that number, lmaooooooooooooooooooooParty

$300 big ones, on a quick pick, that's why I love quick picks.Banana

Me and lothob talked about it Friday, I played it Friday.

Dead_Aim and parkerdog been on it also.

We should have smashed that number.

But, I do believe it's coming back as 120.

Happy Spending @ Beachlife42015

Thanks MzD!!

I think we will see it again as well.  I wish I had paid more attention last night.  Had I noticed I had that number I would have played it more.  I was focused on the fact that I was crazy to be out on the roads in the first place!  LMAO!!!

Crazy

Good luck!

BeachLife42015

United States
                    Member #81314
                    October 16, 2009
                    18995 Posts
                    Posted: March 1, 2015, 11:10 am - IP Logged

You're   welcome MzD. I have a friend who takes me around since I can't see that well but when I do play I get the numbers for 3 days. I have 20 numbers from Friday that goes to until the Kansas drawing tonight and I still have Monday night's drawing to go. Now Honey502 gave me some numbers to play. The 704 was the draw number. I copied them down on a piece of paper. I had the 704 boxed  047 on the paper and on the play slip I marked it 247Bang Head

Wow @ Wheeler

That would have been a nice straight.  That's my birthday numbers, and I've been on it, as a straight.

One day last week, I got a quick pick for midday, it was 407, I got a quick pick for evening it was 704.

We played, 479, I was sick, because, I preach, the 9 to 0 theory to anyone that listens, lol.

I couldn't believe it when I seen, 479.  I had $10 on 704, all ways.

I was like, "yeah babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy",,,,, so, I been slamming it, and even posted it for "Predictions", and it hit straight in Kansas.

I thought about you, lmaoooooooooooo.

So sorry you didn't catch that straight.

I read Honey502's thread, she's good.

Maybe try 247, maybe the 2 digit return will bring it?

Good Luck.

The Struggle is real!

United States
                      Member #81314
                      October 16, 2009
                      18995 Posts
                      Posted: March 1, 2015, 11:15 am - IP Logged

Thanks MzD!!

I think we will see it again as well.  I wish I had paid more attention last night.  Had I noticed I had that number I would have played it more.  I was focused on the fact that I was crazy to be out on the roads in the first place!  LMAO!!!

Crazy

Good luck!

I understand, I didn't even go out.

Probably would have gotten road rage if someone would have slid into me. 

Seriously, it's dangerous out here on the road.

I'm getting older, and I can't tolerate the way some people drive.

I'm always looking in my rear view mirror, rolling my eyes at folks when they get too close to me, lol.

A couple of days ago, this lady was speeding behind me, I was stopped at the light, so, I just kept staring at her, and giving her a mean look, lol,

When the light turned green, I just waited, lol, and kept looking at her in my rear view mirror, and then I pulled off slowly, lmaooooooooooooooo.

If I go out today, I'm going to the nearest store, lol.

Good Luck.

The Struggle is real!

MO
                        United States
                        Member #106928
                        February 27, 2011
                        925 Posts
                        Posted: March 1, 2015, 11:21 am - IP Logged

I'm always looking in my rear view mirror, rolling my eyes at folks when they get too close to me, lol.

A couple of days ago, this lady was speeding behind me, I was stopped at the light, so, I just kept staring at her, and giving her a mean look, lol,

When the light turned green, I just waited, lol, and kept looking at her in my rear view mirror, and then I pulled off slowly, lmaooooooooooooooo.

Good Luck.

I didn't play either, just got the three qp's.  Glad I didn't.  Congrats to our winners though.  Party

Missouri
                          United States
                          Member #157793
                          July 31, 2014
                          700 Posts
                          Posted: March 1, 2015, 11:33 am - IP Logged

Good Luck.

LMAO!!!!  Green laugh

So if I see a road rage story on the news because the lady refused to drive through the green light due to not being finished with her stare down, I'll know it's just MzD takin' care of business!!

Love it!!!  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

BeachLife42015

Shellylyn's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                            Missouri
                            United States
                            Member #145896
                            August 18, 2013
                            677 Posts
                            Posted: March 1, 2015, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

I hear ya! I had been chasing it as well.

I'm looking at the other number on my QP. I like it as 703 and 208 instead of 203. Might add that to the playlist for a bit. MzD looking at the order numbers are due has me paying more attention to that as well. I'll have to look at it and decide the order I should play it.

I have a list of numbers I can't seem to let go of and keep playing here and there... 

765, 759, 709, 704, 942, 209, 961, 956, 480 and 430. 

Everyone feel free to add any input!

I wish some of them would either hit or for me to let them go.  Lol

Good luck!

I love your 480 as 408 (my oldest sons b-day) I had been playing it too My Uncle has been playing Pick 3 for umpteen years and he swears 567 is due to come in.

United States
                              Member #81314
                              October 16, 2009
                              18995 Posts
                              Posted: March 1, 2015, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

I love your 480 as 408 (my oldest sons b-day) I had been playing it too My Uncle has been playing Pick 3 for umpteen years and he swears 567 is due to come in.

567 is 012  lawd

We got to play up , down and all around what we are focused on.

Just got a phone call, one of my son freinds hit that 012 for some serious stacks..

10 or better, wtg.

Good Luck.

The Struggle is real!

Page 2 of 64