Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pennsylvania: 3/1 - 3/31/2015

Topic closed. 910 replies. Last post 2 years ago by jojosurf.

Page 12 of 61
PrintE-mailLink
Philadelphia, pa
United States
Member #162236
December 27, 2014
566 Posts
Posted: March 5, 2015, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

Dd, I liked this x77 too and Dee would say flip the 5 to 2...personally I hate flipping anything (she'll get

that one and know why LOL) but it would have been nice....close today! GL tonight!!

Dr u said flip  the 5's to 2's...why? I noticed that when I am waiting for a 5 a 2 always shows do u know why that is? Like today I kept seeing 775 I know the mirror of 5 is 0 so I added 770 didn't know about "flipping"

United States
    Member #157872
    August 3, 2014
    267 Posts
    Posted: March 5, 2015, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

Chick on his name to view his last post!

Thanks and at least you were doing a good deed helping your elderly neighbor out... Big Smile 

I betcha you'll get double for your trouble!!!Yes Nod

Dd2160's avatar - hiro dolphin.jpg
      Allentown, Brookyn, Pa, Ny
      United States
      Member #134253
      October 22, 2012
      5495 Posts
      Posted: March 5, 2015, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Thanks and at least you were doing a good deed helping your elderly neighbor out... Big Smile 

I betcha you'll get double for your trouble!!!Yes Nod

Smiley One day!! I know it's!

Smile

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
        PA
        United States
        Member #69849
        January 18, 2009
        14873 Posts
        Posted: March 5, 2015, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

Dd, I liked this x77 too and Dee would say flip the 5 to 2...personally I hate flipping anything (she'll get

that one and know why LOL) but it would have been nice....close today! GL tonight!!

LMBO.....you got that right dr65...flip that 5 to a 2 and you have 277 str8....but I didn't get it...I missed her post...and I just looked at my w/o and it was right there....LOL...

2079    1085   8841    7227   3305   4651

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22947 Posts
          Posted: March 5, 2015, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

Dr u said flip  the 5's to 2's...why? I noticed that when I am waiting for a 5 a 2 always shows do u know why that is? Like today I kept seeing 775 I know the mirror of 5 is 0 so I added 770 didn't know about "flipping"

butterscotch, sometimes you won't want to know about flipping...omg where is Dee...this is an inside/on thread

joke almost between us. Dee has always said to remember to flip 6's and 9's and 2's and 5's and 3's can be 8's

and SOOO much more to add 100 numbers to your list LMAOOOOO. Ok Dee, you know I'm only kidding and know

that if I like a number a WHOLE lot that's the only time I'll consider playing a flip...I gotta LIKE it first. If I went

and flipped every thing I play, man o man, I'd be in line for a LONG time.

Ok butterscotch, there's the mirroring you have down, now the flipping is that explained above and it's with the

numbers mentioned above.

The only reason I don't go for this is because I play big straights...if I want a number, that's the one I want..if

I play 122, I'm not flipping those 2's to 5's because I DON'T like 155.

If your plays are only boxed and only .50, then flipping becomes an option or more of an option I think. On a double

your payout for .50 boxed will be $80 on a single, it'll be $40, I don't go for or like boxed plays or payouts much but

understand people are happy for those and that's why I am happy to give the WTGs when someone hits, they're happy

I'm happy.

Another example is if you have 169...you can get 199 or 166 from that but expands your total due by $1 if you're

playing boxed only...you see why I don't like it? Dee has always mentioned flipping and it does work it's just

something I don't do UNLESS I like the number flipped. If you want to consider it, it's up to you...like I said

it does work. I hope you understand? GL with whatever you decide and I hope this helped!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            22947 Posts
            Posted: March 5, 2015, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

LMBO.....you got that right dr65...flip that 5 to a 2 and you have 277 str8....but I didn't get it...I missed her post...and I just looked at my w/o and it was right there....LOL...

Big Smile

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Philadelphia, pa
              United States
              Member #162236
              December 27, 2014
              566 Posts
              Posted: March 5, 2015, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

butterscotch, sometimes you won't want to know about flipping...omg where is Dee...this is an inside/on thread

joke almost between us. Dee has always said to remember to flip 6's and 9's and 2's and 5's and 3's can be 8's

and SOOO much more to add 100 numbers to your list LMAOOOOO. Ok Dee, you know I'm only kidding and know

that if I like a number a WHOLE lot that's the only time I'll consider playing a flip...I gotta LIKE it first. If I went

Ok butterscotch, there's the mirroring you have down, now the flipping is that explained above and it's with the

numbers mentioned above.

The only reason I don't go for this is because I play big straights...if I want a number, that's the one I want..if

If your plays are only boxed and only .50, then flipping becomes an option or more of an option I think. On a double

your payout for .50 boxed will be $80 on a single, it'll be $40, I don't go for or like boxed plays or payouts much but

understand people are happy for those and that's why I am happy to give the WTGs when someone hits, they're happy

I'm happy.

Another example is if you have 169...you can get 199 or 166 from that but expands your total due by $1 if you're

playing boxed only...you see why I don't like it? Dee has always mentioned flipping and it does work it's just

something I don't do UNLESS I like the number flipped. If you want to consider it, it's up to you...like I said

it does work. I hope you understand? GL with whatever you decide and I hope this helped!!

Gotcha!!!! Thank u!

Dd2160's avatar - hiro dolphin.jpg
                Allentown, Brookyn, Pa, Ny
                United States
                Member #134253
                October 22, 2012
                5495 Posts
                Posted: March 5, 2015, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

Double whammy today Geeeez played 12673  one of that p5 too...lawd gard! 

Story of my life!!!1026 in ny last nite I didnt play my rasssssss.....ok I'm better now!

Smile

PA
                  United States
                  Member #69849
                  January 18, 2009
                  14873 Posts
                  Posted: March 5, 2015, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

numbers mentioned above.

I'm happy.

LMBO... butterscotch.... dr65...did a great job in explaining about my flipping and mirroring of numbers....and from seeing the lottery do this in all the states it became a habit with me cause a lot of times I would miss a number cause of that....so I just try to help people out and mention doing these things with the numbers in hoping they get a good win....but it might not be for everyone but PA seems to like to do these things to us with the numbers...and after a period of time from playing the numbers it's just comes to me when I see certain digits or numbers....as for dr65 like she said sometimes if she likes a number a certain way she will play it only that way and it works out for her....and yes...it can be a lot to consume when playing the lottery but sometimes little things like this can get you a nice win..we can't remember every little thing....lol....I hope this helps you with your numbers when you play...

PA
                    United States
                    Member #69849
                    January 18, 2009
                    14873 Posts
                    Posted: March 5, 2015, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

Double whammy today Geeeez played 12673  one of that p5 too...lawd gard! 

Story of my life!!!1026 in ny last nite I didnt play my rasssssss.....ok I'm better now!

Today is the full moon....watch out!!!!!!!Green laugh

vtburke's avatar - cat anm.gif
                      pa
                      United States
                      Member #143702
                      June 10, 2013
                      1885 Posts
                      Posted: March 5, 2015, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

Thank you dr65!

I keep missing my pick 2 

00 12,21 are all I play and it always off by 1 haha.

I agree im looking for a nice str8 on the pick4. One is coming soon I hope for us all.

Good hit gotta check out that thread again!!

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22947 Posts
                        Posted: March 5, 2015, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

Today is the full moon....watch out!!!!!!!Green laugh

Dee I didn't know that and there's this little matter of a LOT of snow....isn't that 333?  Eek

Sum 9. There I go with my sums again lol, don't we all have a little something to bring to the thread LOL

GL tonight!!

(You see 111 hit Wheeler's Kansas and came again today in Florida?)

PA
                          United States
                          Member #69849
                          January 18, 2009
                          14873 Posts
                          Posted: March 5, 2015, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Dee I didn't know that and there's this little matter of a LOT of snow....isn't that 333?  Eek

Sum 9. There I go with my sums again lol, don't we all have a little something to bring to the thread LOL

GL tonight!!

(You see 111 hit Wheeler's Kansas and came again today in Florida?)

Yes it is the full moon ..... and anything goes....even the snow number...you never know what PA will throw at you......just throw your numbers up against the wall and what ever sticks play them......LOL

vtburke's avatar - cat anm.gif
                            pa
                            United States
                            Member #143702
                            June 10, 2013
                            1885 Posts
                            Posted: March 5, 2015, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Saw a sign! 165/516 357bx 507 445 118 229 600**  200 444 72965 12345

Atlanta Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #96
                              January 23, 2002
                              8794 Posts
                              Posted: March 5, 2015, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

Eve

Reds Hot Sheet Instruction Layout

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/293797

Page 12 of 61