Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

MystiQue470 - Thank you.

Topic closed. 152 replies. Last post 12 months ago by MystiQue470.

Page 7 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
LAS VEGAS
United States
Member #47729
November 22, 2006
4495 Posts
Posted: April 17, 2015, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Eddessa_Knight.

So, it’s one of your favorites.

How artful!

Have a pleasant weekend ahead!

Pick 3
Friday, April 17, 2015

Morning
Sum It Up: 16

Thanks collegem$

"Hebraic words for both "serpent" and "messiah" add up to #358"
Artful yes but embedded code with a philosophical life meaning, i.e. # symbolically representing the yin/yang world that we are born into a field of opposites.
Like what you did with the pearl concept
FYI: Among pearl aficionados, the best bet pearl is the Bahrani pearl (Island Bahrain in Persian Gulf) because of it's exquisite & rare natural pink tone. Relentless deep sea divers over time have extinguished these uncultured beauty's making these highly collectible @ auctions, etc
Our Tesla was a most unique individual with peculiar tastes
We all can crack open an oyster L@@KING for that elusive pearl but wa can't crack it open on a mattress Wink
Good Weekend Wishes
Fortes Fortuna Juvat
Eddessas_KNight
    collegem$'s avatar - ts
    Disney Land
    United States
    Member #92265
    June 3, 2010
    6853 Posts
    Posted: April 20, 2015, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

This halving sequence can also be written down as 'fractions' :

[Image: HalvingFractions_zps9fbd5095.png]

Which has also been found within this ancient Egyptian 'Symbol' :

[Image: ojohorus.jpg]

936Hz stimulates the Pineal gland

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

collegem$'s avatar - ts
      Disney Land
      United States
      Member #92265
      June 3, 2010
      6853 Posts
      Posted: April 20, 2015, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

the-pineal-gland-interface-between-the-physical-and-spiritual-planes

Pineal gland 

Method 1:  9-0-4
      Method 2:  7-2-6
      Method 3:  6-0-5
      Method 4:  5-4-3
      Method 5:  0-9-7
      Method 6:  5-2-8

Method 1:  7-4-7-2/7474/7477
      Method 2:  6-4-7-6
      Method 3:  8-3-8-2
      Method 4:  3-8-2-5
      Method 5:  0-7-3-4
      Method 6:  7-9-8-5

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

collegem$'s avatar - ts
        Disney Land
        United States
        Member #92265
        June 3, 2010
        6853 Posts
        Posted: April 21, 2015, 12:05 am - IP Logged

http://media-conspiracy-manipulation.blogspot.com/2011/11/all-seeing-eye-hand-covering-face.html

LAS VEGAS
          United States
          Member #47729
          November 22, 2006
          4495 Posts
          Posted: April 21, 2015, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

Ayes have it Collegen$, so welcome back

Wonderful visuals that graphically articulate & map internal connections.....

Historically,  all around the world, in every race, religion & tradition there is the practice of protection against the powerful evil eye with the use of various amulets depending on specific culture icon representations. the Egyptians were ar the forefront with their phaoronic hieroglyph and the Greeks  with their protective eye painted on the bow of their ships & note that our American currency has an all seeing eye motif atop the pyramid. In classical Hebraic the protective phase influenced by ancient Egypt "BLY EIYN RA" (against the eye of Lord Ra)

In my earlier admonishing reference in attempting to cracking open oyster on a mattress is atTransliteration from Confucius in Mandarin Chinese meaning we will not find precious pearls by lazily lounging on a bed.

L@@K forward to more.....

Dortes Fortuna Juvat

Eddessa_Knight Sun Smiley

PS:

Tesla was the greatest & possibly out of tis wrold.

LAS VEGAS
            United States
            Member #47729
            November 22, 2006
            4495 Posts
            Posted: April 21, 2015, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

Ayes have it Collegen$, so welcome back

Wonderful visuals that graphically articulate & map internal connections.....

Historically,  all around the world, in every race, religion & tradition there is the practice of protection against the powerful evil eye with the use of various amulets depending on specific culture icon representations. the Egyptians were ar the forefront with their phaoronic hieroglyph and the Greeks  with their protective eye painted on the bow of their ships & note that our American currency has an all seeing eye motif atop the pyramid. In classical Hebraic the protective phase influenced by ancient Egypt "BLY EIYN RA" (against the eye of Lord Ra)

In my earlier admonishing reference in attempting to cracking open oyster on a mattress is atTransliteration from Confucius in Mandarin Chinese meaning we will not find precious pearls by lazily lounging on a bed.

L@@K forward to more.....

Dortes Fortuna Juvat

PS:

Tesla was the greatest & possibly out of tis wrold.

Ancient Aliens @ Work

Looking for Nessie for 81 years

collegem$'s avatar - ts
              Disney Land
              United States
              Member #92265
              June 3, 2010
              6853 Posts
              Posted: April 24, 2015, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Ancient Aliens @ Work

Looking for Nessie for 81 years

http://cyberneticzoo.com/precyber/1898-telautomaton-nikola-tesla-serbianamerican/

In September 1898, Tesla demonstrates his radio-controlled torpedo boat at Madison Square Garden in New York City. (Popular Science July 1956).

Eddessa_Knight,

Thank you for recent post.

How to reply to your wheeling running boat of your 0n3 eye 3 aliens.

It had me thinking all week.

collegem$'s avatar - ts
                Disney Land
                United States
                Member #92265
                June 3, 2010
                6853 Posts
                Posted: April 25, 2015, 11:43 am - IP Logged

- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla

In 1898, Tesla demonstrated a radio-controlled boat—which he dubbed "teleautomaton"—to the public during an electrical exhibition at Madison Square Garden.[1] The crowd that witnessed the demonstration made outrageous claims about the workings of the boat, such as magic, telepathy, and being piloted by a trained monkey hidden inside.[87]Tesla tried to sell his idea to the U.S. military as a type of radio-controlled torpedo, but they showed little interest.[88] Remote radio control remained a novelty until World War I and afterward, when a number of countries used it in military programs.[89] Tesla took the opportunity to further demonstrate "Teleautomatics" in an address to a meeting of the Commercial Club in Chicago, whilst he was travelling to Colorado Springs, on 13 May 1899.

“The progressive development of man is vitally dependent on invention.” -N.T.

Method 1:  4-0-5-4
                Method 2:  4-7-9-5
                Method 3:  4-5-6-8
                Method 4:  2-3-3-7
                Method 5:  1-2-9-2
                Method 6:  8-8-1-4

Method 1:  9-6-9
                Method 2:  5-4-5
                Method 3:  8-1-3
                Method 4:  1-9-6
                Method 5:  8-6-9
                Method 6:  4-6-9

LAS VEGAS
                  United States
                  Member #47729
                  November 22, 2006
                  4495 Posts
                  Posted: April 28, 2015, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla

In 1898, Tesla demonstrated a radio-controlled boat—which he dubbed "teleautomaton"—to the public during an electrical exhibition at Madison Square Garden.[1] The crowd that witnessed the demonstration made outrageous claims about the workings of the boat, such as magic, telepathy, and being piloted by a trained monkey hidden inside.[87]Tesla tried to sell his idea to the U.S. military as a type of radio-controlled torpedo, but they showed little interest.[88] Remote radio control remained a novelty until World War I and afterward, when a number of countries used it in military programs.[89] Tesla took the opportunity to further demonstrate "Teleautomatics" in an address to a meeting of the Commercial Club in Chicago, whilst he was travelling to Colorado Springs, on 13 May 1899.

“The progressive development of man is vitally dependent on invention.” -N.T.

Method 1:  4-0-5-4
                  Method 2:  4-7-9-5
                  Method 3:  4-5-6-8
                  Method 4:  2-3-3-7
                  Method 5:  1-2-9-2
                  Method 6:  8-8-1-4

Method 1:  9-6-9
                  Method 3:  8-1-3
                  Method 4:  1-9-6
                  Method 5:  8-6-9
                  Method 6:  4-6-9

Hi collegem$, et al

About our TESLA genius:

#3 = Jupiter

#6 = Venus

#9 = Mars

These numerics connected appearance seems to have an Eastern Kabbalistic form. Tesla was from Eastern Europe so it's easy to see possible background influence. 

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” 

-Nikola Tesla

Fortes Fortuna JuvatSun Smiley

Eddessa_Knight 

collegem$'s avatar - ts
                    Disney Land
                    United States
                    Member #92265
                    June 3, 2010
                    6853 Posts
                    Posted: April 30, 2015, 9:23 am - IP Logged

Hi collegem$, et al

About our TESLA genius:

#3 = Jupiter

#6 = Venus

#9 = Mars

These numerics connected appearance seems to have an Eastern Kabbalistic form. Tesla was from Eastern Europe so it's easy to see possible background influence. 

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” 

-Nikola Tesla

Fortes Fortuna JuvatSun Smiley

Eddessa_Knight 

At the age of 19, he was studying electrical engineering at the Polytechnic Institute at Graz in Austria, where he quickly established himself as a star student. He found himself in an ongoing debate with a professor over perceived design flaws in the direct-current (DC) motors that were being demonstrated in class. “In attacking the problem again I almost regretted that the struggle was soon to end,” Tesla later wrote. “I had so much energy to spare. When I undertook the task it was not with a resolve such as men often make. With me it was a sacred vow, a question of life and death. I knew that I would perish if I failed. Now I felt that the battle was won. Back in the deep recesses of the brain was the solution, but I could not yet give it outward expression.”

He would spend the next six years of his life “thinking” about electromagnetic fields and a hypothetical motor powered by alternate-current that would and should work. The thoughts obsessed him, and he was unable to focus on his schoolwork. Professors at the university warned Tesla’s father that the young scholar’s working and sleeping habits were killing him. But rather than finish his studies, Tesla became a gambling addict, lost all his tuition money, dropped out of school and suffered a nervous breakdown. It would not be his last.

Read more: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/the-rise-and-fall-of-nikola-tesla-and-his-tower-11074324/#KKpTKtoGBb6w89rD.99

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4N0Krtzv9g

After reading about the gambling of Tesla, I thought to do the Google on success.

You can find a frequency for just about anything in the you tube arena.

I found these two just yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqVtGjXIboQ

Eddessa_Knight,

Thank you for your insight.

After reading your knowledge on the Eastern, had me wondering if you knew what our side of the world is influenced by?

LAS VEGAS
                      United States
                      Member #47729
                      November 22, 2006
                      4495 Posts
                      Posted: May 7, 2015, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

At the age of 19, he was studying electrical engineering at the Polytechnic Institute at Graz in Austria, where he quickly established himself as a star student. He found himself in an ongoing debate with a professor over perceived design flaws in the direct-current (DC) motors that were being demonstrated in class. “In attacking the problem again I almost regretted that the struggle was soon to end,” Tesla later wrote. “I had so much energy to spare. When I undertook the task it was not with a resolve such as men often make. With me it was a sacred vow, a question of life and death. I knew that I would perish if I failed. Now I felt that the battle was won. Back in the deep recesses of the brain was the solution, but I could not yet give it outward expression.”

He would spend the next six years of his life “thinking” about electromagnetic fields and a hypothetical motor powered by alternate-current that would and should work. The thoughts obsessed him, and he was unable to focus on his schoolwork. Professors at the university warned Tesla’s father that the young scholar’s working and sleeping habits were killing him. But rather than finish his studies, Tesla became a gambling addict, lost all his tuition money, dropped out of school and suffered a nervous breakdown. It would not be his last.

Read more: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/the-rise-and-fall-of-nikola-tesla-and-his-tower-11074324/#KKpTKtoGBb6w89rD.99

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4N0Krtzv9g

After reading about the gambling of Tesla, I thought to do the Google on success.

You can find a frequency for just about anything in the you tube arena.

I found these two just yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqVtGjXIboQ

Eddessa_Knight,

Thank you for your insight.

After reading your knowledge on the Eastern, had me wondering if you knew what our side of the world is influenced by?

Hi collegem$

Tesla & gambling, I wasn't aware of the ciunter productive   gambling issue; it has shades of a great Russian Classic - highly recommend reading - for free:

The Gambler by Fyodor Dostoyevsky

http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/2197

Story was well done in B&W cinematic form by Gregory Peck & the gaming temptress beauty, Ava Gardner, under another movie title- check you tube

Thanks for sharing the high frequency good subliminal *vibes.

*Codicil: Relative to the tuning forks concept, one own vibrational frequency would have to be in tune (harmonically match) the incoming frequency (pitch)

Similar to tuning in your radio dial to the incoming signal frequency

So Stay in Tune Emoji

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

LAS VEGAS
                        United States
                        Member #47729
                        November 22, 2006
                        4495 Posts
                        Posted: May 7, 2015, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

Hi collegem$

Tesla & gambling, I wasn't aware of the ciunter productive   gambling issue; it has shades of a great Russian Classic - highly recommend reading - for free:

The Gambler by Fyodor Dostoyevsky

http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/2197

Story was well done in B&W cinematic form by Gregory Peck & the gaming temptress beauty, Ava Gardner, under another movie title- check you tube

Thanks for sharing the high frequency good subliminal *vibes.

*Codicil: Relative to the tuning forks concept, one own vibrational frequency would have to be in tune (harmonically match) the incoming frequency (pitch)

Similar to tuning in your radio dial to the incoming signal frequency

So Stay in Tune Emoji

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

NOTE BENE Emoji

PAST WISDOM VIBE:
                        Mm Anouk Aimee, a beautiful French actress said "What helps me to go forward is that I stay openly RECEPTIVE Emoji , I feel that anything can happen."

collegem$'s avatar - ts
                          Disney Land
                          United States
                          Member #92265
                          June 3, 2010
                          6853 Posts
                          Posted: May 8, 2015, 12:56 am - IP Logged

NOTE BENE Emoji

PAST WISDOM VIBE:
                          Mm Anouk Aimee, a beautiful French actress said "What helps me to go forward is that I stay openly RECEPTIVE Emoji , I feel that anything can happen."

Eddessa_Knight,

Hope you have a fabulous Friday!

Thank you for your recent post.

Tesla and the X-Ray.

X for the Unknown.

Thanks to years of research and development by many scientists and engineers, including Nikola Tesla, the X-ray machine was formally displayed by HL Smith on January 18, 1896.

Prior to this exhibition, Hermann von Helmholtz had formulated mathematical equations for X-rays; physicist Johann Hittorf observed tubes with energy rays extending from a negative electrode; William Crookes investigated the effects of energy discharges on rare gases; and Heinrich Hertz began experimenting and demonstrated that cathode rays could penetrate very thin metal foil such as aluminum. 

Also, in 1887, Tesla began to investigate X-rays and devised the bremsstrahlung process, in which electromagnetic radiation is produced by the deceleration of a charged particle when deflected by another charged particle.

http://www.edn.com/electronics-blogs/edn-moments/4405245/X-ray-machine-is-formally-displayed--January-18--1896

After Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen discovered X-rays in 1895, Edison directed his employee, a glassblower named Clarence Dally to develop a fluoroscope (then called the Edison X-ray focus tube). The device was a commercial success and ultimately became the basis of modern fluoroscopy used in hospitals today.

At the time, X-rays were not believed to be dangerous and Clarence had a habit of testing X-ray tubes on his hands. In 1900, he had developed lesion on his wrist that wouldn't heal after several skin grafts and was so tenacious that his hand had to be amputated. Edison kept Dally on his payroll, even when he was so sick that he couldn't work any more. Clarence's condition worsened and even after the amputations of both of his arms, he died of cancer.

Shaken, Edison stopped all work on fluoroscopes as revealed in a New York World interview in 1903:

"Don't talk to me about X-rays," he said. "I am afraid of them. I stopped experimenting with them two years ago, when I came near to losing my eyesight and Dally, my assistant practically lost the use of both of his arms. I am afraid of radium and polonium too, and I don't want to monkey with them."  (Source: New York World)

http://www.neatorama.com/2008/02/11/10-fascinating-facts-about-edison/ 

Thomas Edison

X-rays -- Electromagnetic and ionizing radiation was heavily researched in the late 1800s, but Tesla researched the entire gamut. Everything from a precursor to Kirlian photography, which has the ability to document life force, to what we now use in medical diagnostics, this was a transformative invention of which Tesla played a central roleX-rays, like so many of Tesla's contributions, stemmed from his belief that everything we need to understand the universe is virtually around us at all times, but we need to use our minds to develop real-world devices to augment our innate perception of existence.

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/01/10-inventions-of-nikola-tesla-that.html

collegem$'s avatar - ts
                            Disney Land
                            United States
                            Member #92265
                            June 3, 2010
                            6853 Posts
                            Posted: May 8, 2015, 1:11 am - IP Logged

X for unknown  (Normalized)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a10UefNbDj4

Method 1:  7-2-0-6/7701
                            Method 2:  2-2-1-7
                            Method 3:  4-7-3-7
                            Method 4:  3-8-9-1
                            Method 5:  0-5-2-2/0577
                            Method 6:  5-1-3-6

X-Rays  (Normalized)

Method 1:  8-2-6
                            Method 3:  1-4-9/4519
                            Method 4:  1-8-3
                            Method 5:  2-0-7
                            Method 6:  7-6-9

LAS VEGAS
                              United States
                              Member #47729
                              November 22, 2006
                              4495 Posts
                              Posted: May 8, 2015, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Eddessa_Knight,

Hope you have a fabulous Friday!

Thank you for your recent post.

Tesla and the X-Ray.

X for the Unknown.

Thanks to years of research and development by many scientists and engineers, including Nikola Tesla, the X-ray machine was formally displayed by HL Smith on January 18, 1896.

Prior to this exhibition, Hermann von Helmholtz had formulated mathematical equations for X-rays; physicist Johann Hittorf observed tubes with energy rays extending from a negative electrode; William Crookes investigated the effects of energy discharges on rare gases; and Heinrich Hertz began experimenting and demonstrated that cathode rays could penetrate very thin metal foil such as aluminum. 

Also, in 1887, Tesla began to investigate X-rays and devised the bremsstrahlung process, in which electromagnetic radiation is produced by the deceleration of a charged particle when deflected by another charged particle.

http://www.edn.com/electronics-blogs/edn-moments/4405245/X-ray-machine-is-formally-displayed--January-18--1896

After Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen discovered X-rays in 1895, Edison directed his employee, a glassblower named Clarence Dally to develop a fluoroscope (then called the Edison X-ray focus tube). The device was a commercial success and ultimately became the basis of modern fluoroscopy used in hospitals today.

At the time, X-rays were not believed to be dangerous and Clarence had a habit of testing X-ray tubes on his hands. In 1900, he had developed lesion on his wrist that wouldn't heal after several skin grafts and was so tenacious that his hand had to be amputated. Edison kept Dally on his payroll, even when he was so sick that he couldn't work any more. Clarence's condition worsened and even after the amputations of both of his arms, he died of cancer.

Shaken, Edison stopped all work on fluoroscopes as revealed in a New York World interview in 1903:

"Don't talk to me about X-rays," he said. "I am afraid of them. I stopped experimenting with them two years ago, when I came near to losing my eyesight and Dally, my assistant practically lost the use of both of his arms. I am afraid of radium and polonium too, and I don't want to monkey with them."  (Source: New York World)

http://www.neatorama.com/2008/02/11/10-fascinating-facts-about-edison/ 

Thomas Edison

X-rays -- Electromagnetic and ionizing radiation was heavily researched in the late 1800s, but Tesla researched the entire gamut. Everything from a precursor to Kirlian photography, which has the ability to document life force, to what we now use in medical diagnostics, this was a transformative invention of which Tesla played a central roleX-rays, like so many of Tesla's contributions, stemmed from his belief that everything we need to understand the universe is virtually around us at all times, but we need to use our minds to develop real-world devices to augment our innate perception of existence.

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/01/10-inventions-of-nikola-tesla-that.html

Hello collegem$ & TESLA aficionados,

Mnay Thanks again for sharing all the good relevant NT genius stuff 

A little known fact on the discoveries made by dedicated scientists Madam Curie of Poland & Pierre Curies of France is that their equal partnership was influenced by their common Christian faith so that in the cause to benefit all humanity they refused to patent their work i.e. to make it freely available for all                  (like Croatian Christian Tesla's free energy for world intention) 

The lightning man:

Positively Awesome Story w/Pictures

est modus in rebus --- Catches the Lightning! /

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r-3FNtgOFM   

FORTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Eddessa_Knight 

Page 7 of 11