Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Im Leaving

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 2 years ago by destinycreation.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
gacash3's avatar - white face.jpg
west ga
United States
Member #27083
November 26, 2005
2942 Posts
Posted: March 5, 2015, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!Lovies

Wow....you guys and gals are such good people. I have akways kept my nose clean and minded my own area and posts. A clean mind is a beneficial asset. True friends whitch always are there for ya will always remain and never be forgotten. I am tieing up some loose ends before i let go with both hands here. Todd had a wonderful dynasty here full of top prospects and that will always remain true. Thanks again....i have blessed many here and in return am blessed to have been a member on LP

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
    Beautiful Florida
    United States
    Member #5709
    July 18, 2004
    20110 Posts
    Posted: March 5, 2015, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

GANG ITS BEEN REALLY GOOD HERE. I WISH EVERYONE THE BEST. I SPENT NEARLY 10 YEARS HERE AND MADE SOME GREAT FRIENDS AND POSTERS. GOD BLESS!

gacash3, It's been real. If at anytime you fell like letting your fingers do the walking, I'm pretty sure that most

of the members here will welcome you back.   Until then , Take care and I hope you new endeavours treat you kindly.

Best of Luck,       Maddog.

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

gacash3's avatar - white face.jpg
      west ga
      United States
      Member #27083
      November 26, 2005
      2942 Posts
      Posted: March 5, 2015, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

gacash3, It's been real. If at anytime you fell like letting your fingers do the walking, I'm pretty sure that most

of the members here will welcome you back.   Until then , Take care and I hope you new endeavours treat you kindly.

Best of Luck,       Maddog.

Thanx Maddog....wow u male me feel elite...that im not.

South Carolina
        United States
        Member #18322
        July 9, 2005
        1704 Posts
        Posted: March 6, 2015, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

GANG ITS BEEN REALLY GOOD HERE. I WISH EVERYONE THE BEST. I SPENT NEARLY 10 YEARS HERE AND MADE SOME GREAT FRIENDS AND POSTERS. GOD BLESS!

No Offense Intended,  but ...

Why do people leave Lottery Post ??? 

Where are you going ???

Are you leaving for good, or just taking a break ???

Why ???

Forgive Me, I don't mean to be RudeLeaving is your business.   But...

When I first read this post, I thought it sounded like, you are leaving Life

Are you physically/psychologically sick ???  Should we pray for you ???

We will.

Best Wishes to you.