Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Does your gut feeling tell you that...

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 2 years ago by bigbear29.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
Bay Area - California
United States
Member #136477
December 12, 2012
4108 Posts
Posted: March 11, 2015, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

You going to win the Big One sooner or later,  or one of the Lesser prizes that will be semi " life changing? Personally l am 3 years in, but Many have been playing longer if not decades and l wonder if they still have that " fire burning within " that tells them that it's close but no cigar. ..yet?

**Regardless - Soldier On folks.

**  Have a great Hump Day & be careful out there. 

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

music*'s avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
    Happy California
    United States
    Member #157856
    August 2, 2014
    1522 Posts
    Posted: March 11, 2015, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

I bet very little so I can soldier on.   

Hump Day ?  Are you talking about camels ? LOLParty

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      49784 Posts
      Posted: March 11, 2015, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

Be Realistic, the House Always Wins!

In Addition Over the Years the Odds Against You Have Increased Instead of Decrease!

Yeah, People Win, However Their's No Guarantee That It'll Happen to You in Your Lifetime!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Sunny California
        United States
        Member #40295
        May 31, 2006
        7712 Posts
        Posted: March 11, 2015, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Oh no...the campfire went out years ago,lol. The only thing my gut tells me occasionally is "Where are the Rolaids?" Everyone starts out believing they'll win the big one but it's hard enough to win a straight Pick 4. That's enough fire for me. 

Do You Want To Win Today?  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/286011

Raven62's avatar - binary
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #17843
          June 28, 2005
          49784 Posts
          Posted: March 11, 2015, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

Oh no...the campfire went out years ago,lol. The only thing my gut tells me occasionally is "Where are the Rolaids?" Everyone starts out believing they'll win the big one but it's hard enough to win a straight Pick 4. That's enough fire for me. 

I Agree!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
            adelaide sa
            Australia
            Member #37136
            April 11, 2006
            3300 Posts
            Posted: March 11, 2015, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

my gut feeling is that my chance improves infinitely, having a ticket in a draw, than not having a ticket.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
              Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
              United States
              Member #112968
              June 29, 2011
              3856 Posts
              Posted: March 11, 2015, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

After 4 decades I think my gut feeling must have been telling me to just forget it,

and was misreading it.

Now my gut tells me, no ticket, no chance...guess I have it right now.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

cbr$'s avatar - maren
                Cordova,Al.
                United States
                Member #104482
                January 15, 2011
                4927 Posts
                Posted: March 11, 2015, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

You going to win the Big One sooner or later,  or one of the Lesser prizes that will be semi " life changing? Personally l am 3 years in, but Many have been playing longer if not decades and l wonder if they still have that " fire burning within " that tells them that it's close but no cigar. ..yet?

**Regardless - Soldier On folks.

**  Have a great Hump Day & be careful out there. 

Yes. That fire still burns within me. Brightly!Thumbs Up

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                  Bay Area - California
                  United States
                  Member #136477
                  December 12, 2012
                  4108 Posts
                  Posted: March 11, 2015, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

Be Realistic, the House Always Wins!

In Addition Over the Years the Odds Against You Have Increased Instead of Decrease!

Yeah, People Win, However Their's No Guarantee That It'll Happen to You in Your Lifetime!

The question was not " Do you have a realistic chance of winning the jackpot". I think anyone with a 1/3 of a brain has read the odds, so you not sending any NEW smoke signals from your Mountain Raven62.

GIve it another shot.  Try answering the question. Do your play for 2nd prize or not at all?

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

Bay Area - California
                    United States
                    Member #136477
                    December 12, 2012
                    4108 Posts
                    Posted: March 11, 2015, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

However does  hope remain?

Bay Area - California
                      United States
                      Member #136477
                      December 12, 2012
                      4108 Posts
                      Posted: March 11, 2015, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Nothing like Optimism. .especially when it concerns Money.Big Smile

Bay Area - California
                        United States
                        Member #136477
                        December 12, 2012
                        4108 Posts
                        Posted: March 11, 2015, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

After 4 decades I think my gut feeling must have been telling me to just forget it,

and was misreading it.

Now my gut tells me, no ticket, no chance...guess I have it right now.

Make it So..

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
                          Lavender Rocket

United States
                          Member #124616
                          March 16, 2012
                          2642 Posts
                          Posted: March 11, 2015, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

me too!

Sunny California
                            United States
                            Member #40295
                            May 31, 2006
                            7712 Posts
                            Posted: March 11, 2015, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

However does  hope remain?

Yes,..hope for the smaller games, not jackpot games. There's always hope but a lot of nope too,lol. I do 1,000 times better when predicting for other people. California's a tough cookie. Must be all those computer draws. Dead   

Do You Want To Win Today?  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/286011

South Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #18322
                              July 9, 2005
                              1706 Posts
                              Posted: March 11, 2015, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

The question was not " Do you have a realistic chance of winning the jackpot". I think anyone with a 1/3 of a brain has read the odds, so you not sending any NEW smoke signals from your Mountain Raven62.

GIve it another shot.  Try answering the question. Do your play for 2nd prize or not at all?

Steve Player advises playing for 2nd prize, which in Jackpot games, is 5/5.