Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Does your gut feeling tell you that...

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 2 years ago by bigbear29.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10356 Posts
Posted: March 11, 2015, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

Well what does Svengali say?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

south el monte
    United States
    Member #154982
    May 4, 2014
    65 Posts
    Posted: March 11, 2015, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

yea i still have that voice in my head/ gut feeling like im so close. everyone or most   have that feeling that in some way they'll  beat the odds and "they " are special,. everyone who plays feels the same way. i still believe im going to.........

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
      TX
      United States
      Member #121193
      January 4, 2012
      1637 Posts
      Posted: March 12, 2015, 7:36 am - IP Logged

The belief will always be there, course, when jackpots get larger that tends to aid & fuel the fire just a bit more. Every now and then I look at the past winners on the state lotto, PB and MM lists, reread their stories and think what I would be doing if I won that amount. I know there are things I can't do any more  because of age...... BUT,,,,, becoming a jackpot winner is not one of them. It's a unique feeling like no other because if/when it happens it probably will change your life...well...... it will change mine and my daily activities that I will or will not participate in.  I have never had a bad thought about winning a large jackpot and all the folks I will help with that sudden financial increase.........Just got to believe.
      Smiley

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way

United States
        Member #145267
        August 1, 2013
        1534 Posts
        Posted: March 12, 2015, 7:58 am - IP Logged

Nope, don't have that gut feeling anymore.  If I lived in Ca., New York or Florida, I might still have that gut feeling.

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
          Member #52345
          May 21, 2007
          2659 Posts
          Posted: March 12, 2015, 9:59 am - IP Logged

Nope, don't have that gut feeling anymore.  If I lived in Ca., New York or Florida, I might still have that gut feeling.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
            Texas
            United States
            Member #55889
            October 23, 2007
            5615 Posts
            Posted: March 12, 2015, 10:03 am - IP Logged

PB million dollar winners in CA, GA, IL, and TX last night.

The one in TX was a self pick.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
              Member #122468
              February 1, 2012
              530 Posts
              Posted: March 12, 2015, 10:26 am - IP Logged

You going to win the Big One sooner or later,  or one of the Lesser prizes that will be semi " life changing? Personally l am 3 years in, but Many have been playing longer if not decades and l wonder if they still have that " fire burning within " that tells them that it's close but no cigar. ..yet?

**Regardless - Soldier On folks.

**  Have a great Hump Day & be careful out there. 

I tend to be a realist when it comes to winning the lottery and realize it's much more likely that I would be struck by lightning than win a lottery jackpot. When I play PB and MM (though rarely) I always purchase the extra dollar in case I win second prize. Would much rather win 2 million (though minus taxes it's much less) than win 1 million if I hadn't spent the extra dollar for the Powerplay with PB. The size of the jackpot doesn't matter to me as I would be thrilled to win anything. By playing the lottery far less and staying on my budget I don't feel bad when I don't win since it would take a miracle to be a winner. I will never give up on the lottery but always have known that I will have to work till the day I die and am not expecting a lottery win (also know you can't win if you don't buy a ticket so I keep myself in the game just in case that miracle should occur).

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                Texas
                United States
                Member #55889
                October 23, 2007
                5615 Posts
                Posted: March 12, 2015, 10:26 am - IP Logged

PB million dollar winners in CA, GA, IL, and TX last night.

The one in TX was a self pick.

Correction. CA $708,769.

Three million dollar winners last night.

Just wanted to correct before someone got their panties in a wad. LOL.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Sunny California
                  United States
                  Member #40295
                  May 31, 2006
                  7712 Posts
                  Posted: March 12, 2015, 10:29 am - IP Logged

I tend to be a realist when it comes to winning the lottery and realize it's much more likely that I would be struck by lightning than win a lottery jackpot. When I play PB and MM (though rarely) I always purchase the extra dollar in case I win second prize. Would much rather win 2 million (though minus taxes it's much less) than win 1 million if I hadn't spent the extra dollar for the Powerplay with PB. The size of the jackpot doesn't matter to me as I would be thrilled to win anything. By playing the lottery far less and staying on my budget I don't feel bad when I don't win since it would take a miracle to be a winner. I will never give up on the lottery but always have known that I will have to work till the day I die and am not expecting a lottery win (also know you can't win if you don't buy a ticket so I keep myself in the game just in case that miracle should occur).

I Agree!Thumbs Up  Good attitude!

Do You Want To Win Today?  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/286011

Sunny California
                    United States
                    Member #40295
                    May 31, 2006
                    7712 Posts
                    Posted: March 12, 2015, 10:33 am - IP Logged

Correction. CA $708,769.

Three million dollar winners last night.

Just wanted to correct before someone got their panties in a wad. LOL.

Wedgie alert! Yes,that is a bummer being pari mutuel. Us Californian's are gypped. And then you'd have to pay taxes on top of the lame prize. Double gypped.

Do You Want To Win Today?  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/286011

United States
                      Member #145267
                      August 1, 2013
                      1534 Posts
                      Posted: March 12, 2015, 10:54 am - IP Logged

And!  this is my opinion.