Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 4:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Stonito Lotto software

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 2 years ago by lottoarchitect.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Estonia
Member #163991
February 15, 2015
12 Posts
Posted: March 11, 2015, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

Does anybody know other software like Stonito lotto ( working with AI and NN )? Stonito seems really cool software, but a pit expensive...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19894 Posts
    Posted: March 11, 2015, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

There is no such thing as AI or NI when it comes to lotteries, anyone saying something different I challenge them to prove it.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

South Carolina
      United States
      Member #18322
      July 9, 2005
      1743 Posts
      Posted: March 11, 2015, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

Where is Estonia located ??  Is Stonito lotto American lottery software, or European lottery software ???  What is AI & NN ??

The Lottery Post membership is primarily American. Thus, the LP membership may not be as familiar with European lottery games, and European lottery software.

Estonia
        Member #163991
        February 15, 2015
        12 Posts
        Posted: March 12, 2015, 4:49 am - IP Logged

Estonia is in Europe. You can adapt Stonito lotto software for any type of lotto all over the world. AI is artificial intelligence and NN stands for neural networks.

Horwood NL
          Canada
          Member #70613
          February 6, 2009
          299 Posts
          Posted: March 12, 2015, 6:56 am - IP Logged

Does anybody know other software like Stonito lotto ( working with AI and NN )? Stonito seems really cool software, but a pit expensive...

WinHunter was a lottery program that used a form of AI. Don't know if it is still available though . It was a very good program if you took the time to learn it.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            4054 Posts
            Posted: March 12, 2015, 9:02 am - IP Logged

AI and NN along with many other methods of prediction can be applied to lotteries, just don't expect

them to work.  I have written at least a dozen of each and the lottery is just too random.   Trying to

predict the lottery is a waste of time IMHO but that does not mean that we can't play smarter.  Study

the data and then make your best guess.  Forget the odds, don't apply to much math and trust your

gut instincts.   AI and NN can be used to make forecast for some events like sales, stocks, profits etc...

but these events are not based on random.  Math can be used to test the randomness of a game but

it will never be able to predict random.   If you dwell too much on the odds you will not do well.  The

lottery is a game and should be played as such.   Lot's of good software out there so pick one that

fits your type of analysis and then take your best shot. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
              Tn
              United States
              Member #54963
              September 4, 2007
              1166 Posts
              Posted: March 12, 2015, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

AI and NN along with many other methods of prediction can be applied to lotteries, just don't expect

them to work.  I have written at least a dozen of each and the lottery is just too random.   Trying to

predict the lottery is a waste of time IMHO but that does not mean that we can't play smarter.  Study

the data and then make your best guess.  Forget the odds, don't apply to much math and trust your

gut instincts.   AI and NN can be used to make forecast for some events like sales, stocks, profits etc...

but these events are not based on random.  Math can be used to test the randomness of a game but

it will never be able to predict random.   If you dwell too much on the odds you will not do well.  The

lottery is a game and should be played as such.   Lot's of good software out there so pick one that

RL

I Agree!I Agree!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

bobby623's avatar - abstract
                San Angelo, Texas
                United States
                Member #1097
                January 31, 2003
                1405 Posts
                Posted: March 12, 2015, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

RL

Amen!!

Estonia
                  Member #163991
                  February 15, 2015
                  12 Posts
                  Posted: March 12, 2015, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

Nice answer, thank You!

Maybe You can suggest some good software? Something for OS X also. I found so many for windows, but so little for OS.

United States
                    Member #116344
                    September 8, 2011
                    3938 Posts
                    Posted: March 12, 2015, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

RL

Well said, I hope this dose of sanity will hit home. The ideal that algorithm  can predict a random event which are mutually exclusive is delusional.

If you dwell too much on the odds you will not do well. 

Statistics and probability are offshoots of the Binomial theory, so why not focus on the underlying concept.

riscknight's avatar - riscknight
                      Athens
                      Greece
                      Member #133234
                      September 24, 2012
                      192 Posts
                      Posted: March 12, 2015, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

Forget AI and everything else for now; 'miracles' can be seen with just 64kb if you *really* know how to code.

You have the best 'Lottery Library' here on Lottery Post; you'll find anything you might need... just *search*

6/49 dis(assembly)

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
                        LAS VEGAS
                        United States
                        Member #47729
                        November 22, 2006
                        4581 Posts
                        Posted: March 21, 2015, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

Hi Amanda,

Candidly I agree with RJOH, even decent software can help you organize a strategy playing tactics PERIOD

Just picture what would happen to Lotteries world wide if any Holy Grail  programmable system could repeatedly WIN. Only the software sellers make money on product sales other wise they would play their own program & not be bothered trying to marketl the stuff that dreams are made of Wink

Have a better chance & better off using Eastern European spiritual intuition & meditation

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Eddessa_Knight Sun Smiley

lottoarchitect's avatar - waveform

Greece
                          Member #2815
                          November 18, 2003
                          502 Posts
                          Posted: March 22, 2015, 5:54 am - IP Logged

RL

With wrong tools and wrong assumptions, you'll get that "lottery is just too random". AI, NN, hot/cold/due, skip charts etc and everything that assumes balls have memory are destined to fail as you have discovered. What you say however doesn't prove at all that lotteries are pure random outcomes. It is like trying to extract crude oil using a straw (your tool), obviously you can't but that doesn't mean you can't extract oil in general; you have to use the right tool/approach and understand your data. I have demonstrated by results of my users that official lotteries performed in a barrel are not that random as you imply (and everyone else who say that). I still haven't seen anyone offer proof that lotteries are pure random events, what all you people say is just your belief that it is pure random and those that attempted to predict using faulty approaches (AI, NN etc) conclude faulty results as well.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                            ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                            United States
                            Member #4924
                            June 3, 2004
                            5962 Posts
                            Posted: March 22, 2015, 6:28 am - IP Logged

With wrong tools and wrong assumptions, you'll get that "lottery is just too random". AI, NN, hot/cold/due, skip charts etc and everything that assumes balls have memory are destined to fail as you have discovered. What you say however doesn't prove at all that lotteries are pure random outcomes. It is like trying to extract crude oil using a straw (your tool), obviously you can't but that doesn't mean you can't extract oil in general; you have to use the right tool/approach and understand your data. I have demonstrated by results of my users that official lotteries performed in a barrel are not that random as you imply (and everyone else who say that). I still haven't seen anyone offer proof that lotteries are pure random events, what all you people say is just your belief that it is pure random and those that attempted to predict using faulty approaches (AI, NN etc) conclude faulty results as well.

I don't believe the lottery is random. I believe when you do test draws, it throws off all of the static stats, O,E,H,L, even the digits positional. Which are all we have to test.

United States
                              Member #116344
                              September 8, 2011
                              3938 Posts
                              Posted: March 22, 2015, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

The premise of all lottery matrix is randomness, else the game will be biased. Even if you assume the game is not random, any algorithm you come with will be purely a guess work. 

I still haven't seen anyone offer proof that lotteries are pure random events, what all you people say is just your belief that it is pure random and those that attempted to predict using faulty approaches (AI, NN etc) conclude faulty results as well.

The keyword to your answer or proof is PREDICTION, am certain of 2+2=4, am certain of the linear equation x=y but am not certain of univariate x assuming different multivariate identities Y1....Yn. The ideal of testing on 'prior' should be questioned, since x and y are mutually exclusive. Let say a new lottery is introduced in your state with the matrix 8/49, how do  wage from the get-go without 'priors'. Lottery is not weather forecasting or  population census.If you think lottery is not random then try " forward-testing' your algorithm instead of 'Back-testing'.