Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 1:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Lottery Truck

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 2 years ago by maximumfun.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

You can buy food from a Food Truck...would you buy a ticket from a Lottery Truck?

Yes! [ 15 ]  [60.00%]
No! [ 10 ]  [40.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 25 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  
eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
LAS VEGAS
United States
Member #47729
November 22, 2006
4590 Posts
Posted: March 21, 2015, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Yep, they usually set up at Alive After Five ( a weekly music event) and they have a booth at the yearly home shows.

I've never heard that scratchers sold there win more often though.  Maybe I'll try next time I see one.

Mail For You

Lotto Laughs

Many thanks in advance for your kind attention

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Eddessa_Knight

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
    Lavender Rocket

United States
    Member #124616
    March 16, 2012
    2642 Posts
    Posted: March 22, 2015, 1:32 am - IP Logged

People can sell food and ice cream from a truck...well how come there's not a Lottery Truck?

I've often thought about that on days I felt like going out to get a ticket but for some reason or another wound up saying..."ah, forget it."

How about those days when it's scorching hot or snowing cold or you're just too dang busy to make a trip to the store?

But hey...here comes the L.T.

I hear the song. I can run right out in my slippers and get my ticket. I don't even have to comb my hair!

Morning,Noon and Evening it could cruise around to accommodate everyone's schedule. I'd be buying a lot more tickets,that's for sure. What about you? 

Oh my - well I can think of one compelling reason to not do a mobile lottery sales location:  it would be too easy for the truck to just keep moving and get outa dodge after selling a massive amount of tickets wouldn't it?