Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I normally don't post tickets but...

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 2 years ago by SkyLine69.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Krypton
United States
Member #140102
March 11, 2013
891 Posts
Posted: March 30, 2015, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

WOW Skyline so close yet so far away.  You picked some awesome numbers.  The way you pick numbers, you will get them, they're just building up the pot for you.  Good Luck

Thanks JK. I work hard to get my numbers   Have quite a few 5/6, 3/4' 4/5. I feel it coming soon. 2015 is my year and my vision showed me back to back jackpot win$.  I'm ready

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

Krypton
    United States
    Member #140102
    March 11, 2013
    891 Posts
    Posted: March 30, 2015, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Nice Skyline  !!!!.....soooooooooooooo  close...had the same thing happen to me back in Nov  for Texas lotto....my 1st number was off by 2, 2nd # was off by 1 and I  had the last 4 in order.......

We will get it one day !!

You say it well

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
      Texas
      United States
      Member #55889
      October 23, 2007
      5600 Posts
      Posted: March 31, 2015, 10:37 am - IP Logged

What's bad us when you gave the one in your workout and didn't okay it because you would of had to spend another $10. Lol. Happened once. Now I okay all in my workout lol

I don't post workouts. I don't understand what you mean.

That particular draw I played 12 numbers on 2 lines. Didn't play the "extra".

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Hans's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
        Monte Carlo
        France
        Member #55589
        October 9, 2007
        1181 Posts
        Posted: March 31, 2015, 11:23 am - IP Logged

$155 is better than a poke in the eye.

A few months ago I had all 6 numbers on 2 lines. 4 on one line 2 on the other. Won $57. Missed on $4.5 million cash value.

my system handle that issue well by putting more winning numbers that appeared at different tickets together.

Strive to predict 8 tickets for 12 numbers with Max ROI for Pick6!

Krypton
          United States
          Member #140102
          March 11, 2013
          891 Posts
          Posted: March 31, 2015, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

I don't post workouts. I don't understand what you mean.

That particular draw I played 12 numbers on 2 lines. Didn't play the "extra".

What I meant is when I was done with my workout to get my numbers if I had played all the numbers I came up and spent the additional money I would have hit the jackpot before

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19826 Posts
            Posted: March 31, 2015, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

What I meant is when I was done with my workout to get my numbers if I had played all the numbers I came up and spent the additional money I would have hit the jackpot before

I use to think that way until I spent the extra money for a while and still didn't win a jackpot.  Even when I bought the extra lines 80% of the times the winners were in the first 10 lines.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Krypton
              United States
              Member #140102
              March 11, 2013
              891 Posts
              Posted: March 31, 2015, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

I use to think that way until I spent the extra money for a while and still didn't win a jackpot.  Even when I bought the extra lines 80% of the times the winners were in the first 10 lines.

I know what you mean RJ, the games I did not have to play or got there too late were some of the best games I have had.  I figure you reither going to have that good run or not