Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery systems that work??

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 2 years ago by SilverLion.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Richmond
United States
Member #165569
April 13, 2015
2 Posts
Posted: April 13, 2015, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

Question... Some people use programs to help picking Pick3 & Pick4 … what systems have worked for you. Or do you go by guess work? I was researching lottery systems and the web and came across a site that just told the truth of the matter when it comes to odds and lotteries... (Google… lotteryprophet) But I guess you would have to have an open mind to the possibilities that there might be a system that really will increase you odds… and you would have to test it right, before saying that it’s not possible? I guess most people would say “Well how does it work...” honestly if it worked well do you think that you would understand the logic behind it, even if it was explained to you... Share your thoughts.

gooniesfan's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
    Milwaukee
    United States
    Member #164701
    March 11, 2015
    229 Posts
    Posted: April 13, 2015, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

I'm still looking for a good system that works for pick 3 and pick 4..I see some people winning a few times a week...but some aren't willing to share their secrets

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      49664 Posts
      Posted: April 13, 2015, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

Question... Some people use programs to help picking Pick3 & Pick4 … what systems have worked for you. Or do you go by guess work? I was researching lottery systems and the web and came across a site that just told the truth of the matter when it comes to odds and lotteries... (Google… lotteryprophet) But I guess you would have to have an open mind to the possibilities that there might be a system that really will increase you odds… and you would have to test it right, before saying that it’s not possible? I guess most people would say “Well how does it work...” honestly if it worked well do you think that you would understand the logic behind it, even if it was explained to you... Share your thoughts.

After Belief Comes Proof!

So: Please Explain How It Works!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Richmond
        United States
        Member #165569
        April 13, 2015
        2 Posts
        Posted: April 13, 2015, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

I really don't know how it works did the 7 day trial and had pretty good results. Just wondering if their are any others out there that are better.

picktowin's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
          wisconsin
          United States
          Member #49379
          January 28, 2007
          2356 Posts
          Posted: April 13, 2015, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

How many numbers does it give you to play a day ?  Thanks

wisconsin
            United States
            Member #49379
            January 28, 2007
            2356 Posts
            Posted: April 13, 2015, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

I went on there and seen 64 numbers to play

8 hot numbers

To me 64 numbers is just guessing not worth what ever price they charge,

That is just my thoughts

United States
              Member #165554
              April 12, 2015
              6 Posts
              Posted: April 13, 2015, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

It would depend on the accuracy of the list and most people will pick what they like anyway.

If it's Pick3 then out of 1,000 numbers to chose from 64 is a small foot print to look at if you think about it, it would have to be based on it's accuracy..

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19819 Posts
                Posted: April 14, 2015, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

It would depend on the accuracy of the list and most people will pick what they like anyway.

If it's Pick3 then out of 1,000 numbers to chose from 64 is a small foot print to look at if you think about it, it would have to be based on it's accuracy..

If you are talking about box combinations then you looking at a lot less than 1000 combinations.  Only 210 if you don't include doubles and triples.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                  Member #165554
                  April 12, 2015
                  6 Posts
                  Posted: April 14, 2015, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

Just numbers in general doubles, boxed, etc..

Most people don't look at lottery systems realistically.. to better your odds you have to invest in playing a small spread of numbers... it's all about the average's of what you getting overtime, a lot of people think that you can play one or two numbers and that's it ... sorry it doesn't work that way.... LOL

wisconsin
                    United States
                    Member #49379
                    January 28, 2007
                    2356 Posts
                    Posted: April 14, 2015, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

I play 5 to 7 seven numbers a day thats it.

To me more than 10 is just guessing.

I want to stay even or above not in the hole.

As I see it it is their game and they can change up when ever they want to  even if you think you have the right number

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19819 Posts
                      Posted: April 14, 2015, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

Just numbers in general doubles, boxed, etc..

Most people don't look at lottery systems realistically.. to better your odds you have to invest in playing a small spread of numbers... it's all about the average's of what you getting overtime, a lot of people think that you can play one or two numbers and that's it ... sorry it doesn't work that way.... LOL

LP does have the prediction board where systems can be tested without actually playing.  I like it because it allows me to test more numbers than I might actually play to see if playing more numbers are worth the extra expense.  Beside that once I post my numbers I see real results without the prejudices of myself thinking if I had played these instead of those the results would have been better.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                        Member #165554
                        April 12, 2015
                        6 Posts
                        Posted: April 14, 2015, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

I guess the amount of numbers played by the player is based on each player, and what kind of win their trying to achieve...

50/50 or strait or combo... I have seen people play ridiculous amounts of money that don't use a system at all, and win nothing .. then some one comes along and spends very little and hits.. LOL

But all in all I think that any system is better than none. as long as your getting results from it.

United States
                          Member #37170
                          April 11, 2006
                          257 Posts
                          Posted: April 15, 2015, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

I have a lot of good systems that Ive bought and some I got from here and made up my own systems. A little creativity and a calculator will take you a long way. Adding numbers and dividing numbers can helpin the long term. I usually notice majority of time Pick 3 has two low digits and one high digit. This is something that you can start from. Good Luck

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                            Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #46493
                            September 11, 2006
                            4173 Posts
                            Posted: April 15, 2015, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

The best system is tracking your state to see what happens with your state's numbers, and finding what follows what, what's due, what's hot, what's missing, due sums, etc.  A lot of systems just generate sets of numbers.  I've tested a lot of systems... some are good, and some just don't work in the state I play in.  I want to play no more than 10 numbers, but ideally, 5-7.  Find your sister states to see where your numbers come from.

Keep it simple 

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #157792
                              July 31, 2014
                              1119 Posts
                              Posted: April 15, 2015, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

The best system is tracking your state to see what happens with your state's numbers, and finding what follows what, what's due, what's hot, what's missing, due sums, etc.  A lot of systems just generate sets of numbers.  I've tested a lot of systems... some are good, and some just don't work in the state I play in.  I want to play no more than 10 numbers, but ideally, 5-7.  Find your sister states to see where your numbers come from.

Hello Surge, I'm in Ohio also. What are our "sister states"? and what system works best for you? Thanks.