Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery systems that work??

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 2 years ago by SilverLion.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116344
September 8, 2011
3928 Posts
Posted: April 15, 2015, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

There is no 'input/output' system to predict a random event. Each event is unique, so you have to ride with random. I understand some folks do not subscribe to this, yet I found randomness in their workouts. P3 has 1000 combos, the pay setup is stack against you if you wage BOX, your only option is the straight bet. The question of waging smaller or larger picks is very subjective. Find a concept, be creative, all within randomness, and you'll be surprised.

United States
    Member #165554
    April 12, 2015
    6 Posts
    Posted: April 15, 2015, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

On the subject of 'input / output' system... I would say, that if there was a system out there, the results would have fluctuation in it but it would still be good none the less.. I agree on each event is unique. and yes the odds are stacked against you, depending on how you play. I guess with any gambling you have to play want feels good for you.

backwoods ga
      United States
      Member #155844
      May 31, 2014
      1893 Posts
      Posted: April 16, 2015, 9:28 am - IP Logged

Power.trail by Robert P

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
        Winning makes me smile.
        bel air maryland
        United States
        Member #90251
        April 24, 2010
        4878 Posts
        Posted: April 16, 2015, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

Hello Surge, I'm in Ohio also. What are our "sister states"? and what system works best for you? Thanks.

Here is a link for the sister states.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/275529/3602079

If you ever want to know something, just enter it in the search box. It works just like Google.

Good Luck!!!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
          Member #165541
          April 12, 2015
          545 Posts
          Posted: April 17, 2015, 12:14 am - IP Logged

Question... Some people use programs to help picking Pick3 & Pick4 … what systems have worked for you. Or do you go by guess work? I was researching lottery systems and the web and came across a site that just told the truth of the matter when it comes to odds and lotteries... (Google… lotteryprophet) But I guess you would have to have an open mind to the possibilities that there might be a system that really will increase you odds… and you would have to test it right, before saying that it’s not possible? I guess most people would say “Well how does it work...” honestly if it worked well do you think that you would understand the logic behind it, even if it was explained to you... Share your thoughts.

Can you be specific about these "programs" that help you pick numbers" for P3&P4?

When you talk about the truth of the matter, can you be more specific?

Lottery prophet? 

I just (unfortunately) took the time and googled LotteryProphet, and I got Ion Saliu, lottery Socrates.  Is that what you mean?

As far as I know there is no good P3/P4 software out there.