Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 2:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Given a choice: Which Game would you like to see go away?

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Hermanus104.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Kentucky
United States
Member #32652
February 14, 2006
7340 Posts
Posted: April 22, 2015, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

5 card cash in kentucky ... i think its computer drawn and i dont trust these kind of drawings after the hot lotto scandal..

It's 100% QPs and computer drawn with a not so good overall odds of 1 in 15. It's like a $2 scratch-off game that gives a 1 in 2.6 million chance of winning $100,000. For $2 the terminal generates five random cards that must match five random cards drawn by an RNG. If I play, I use the vending machines because the instant win feature. I like to see how much if I win, but some clerks cash instant winners and say I won a free ticket.

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #104962
    January 23, 2011
    1075 Posts
    Posted: April 23, 2015, 10:12 am - IP Logged

What makes you think that I can't handle  your response? - l just think what you implying is that you want a society of people who will think the same as you. That is downright ridiculous. I think you know it as well. Stating that you play neither MM/ PB tells the forum the response cannot be taken seriously. . .you know that too.

You remind me of a Marriage Counselor in their 20 ' s whose never been married but want to give sage advice  to a couple who have been married 15 year or so..nice try Pick.

So you want me to agree with you,  and or think the same as you...Isn't that what you're accusing me of!?   ""you want a society of people who will think the same as you. That is downright ridiculous. I think you know it as well""  No one else has mentioned wanting MM or PB to go away here so far in this topic

I will tell you what noise gate,  you need to take your own advice.   As I see it,  you have a society of people just like you here.  So nice try noise gate.

Trump 2016!

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
      Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
      United States
      Member #112968
      June 29, 2011
      3857 Posts
      Posted: April 23, 2015, 11:57 am - IP Logged

I don't really want any game to go away, someone may like it.

If I don't like a game I'll just ignore it...well maybe all RNG games should go away.

This makes 3333 posts, but I don't play pick 4 games.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
        Bay Area - California
        United States
        Member #136477
        December 12, 2012
        4144 Posts
        Posted: April 23, 2015, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

So you want me to agree with you,  and or think the same as you...Isn't that what you're accusing me of!?   ""you want a society of people who will think the same as you. That is downright ridiculous. I think you know it as well""  No one else has mentioned wanting MM or PB to go away here so far in this topic

I will tell you what noise gate,  you need to take your own advice.   As I see it,  you have a society of people just like you here.  So nice try noise gate.

Right: Whatever Blows your hair back Pick..whatever blows it back..

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

Think's avatar - lightbulb
          Marquette, MI
          United States
          Member #20541
          August 20, 2005
          709 Posts
          Posted: April 25, 2015, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Well in my state I play classic 47, Mega, Power, Cash for Life instants and rarely the $30 instants.  I also now rarely play the Fantasy Five.

All other games could go away.

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
            Northern Virginia
            United States
            Member #83350
            December 5, 2009
            1322 Posts
            Posted: April 27, 2015, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

I have issues with Georgia Five. Specifically, their payout scheme is a joke. Their top prize is $10,000 (odds: 1 in 100,000), but I can spend one dollar more, buy two Pick-4 tickets with the same number, win the same amount, but have much better odds (1 in 10,000). Furthermore, if you match the first four numbers, you win only $225 (odds: 1 in 5,556). I can go buy a Pick-3 ticket and win more than twice as much ($500) with much better odds (1 in 1000). 

The only thing stopping me from saying that I absolutely, positively want this game to go away is that the winning number could be a date with a year.

Today's winning 3-ball is going to be a number between 000 and 999.

In a lot of states, lotteries benefit education. That makes the REAL winners the only people who can't play!