Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 1:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If Puerto Rico or Florida won either the next MM or PB jackpot..

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 2 years ago by noise-gate.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
Bay Area - California
United States
Member #136477
December 12, 2012
4146 Posts
Posted: April 27, 2015, 10:36 am - IP Logged

Yes lets just use the "conspiracy theory" card  to deflect/shutdown any criticism, before anyone dismisses puerto ricos second win within 2 months of the last.  Lets take a look at what is going on there.

http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/economy-budget/234501-puerto-ricos-debt-crisis-a-lehman-moment-for-the-island

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2015-03-27/puerto-rico-to-be-biggest-muni-default-ever-cohen

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/puerto-rico-bank-warns-imminent-government-shutdown-30511056

Now,  that we have something to go on.  You people are throwing your money away plain and simple.  The multi state lottery is just another way to transfer everyones money where they want it to go.

So... A Citizen from P.R. winning a Lottery Jackpot  CAN PREVENT their govt shutting Down? Is this winner or winners going to GIVE their winnings over to their Govt to help stop the financial bleeding Pick?

Where do you come up with these Ideas?

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

United States
    Member #145267
    August 1, 2013
    1732 Posts
    Posted: April 27, 2015, 11:24 am - IP Logged

I think you already know what people are going to say, so why bring this up!

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
      Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
      United States
      Member #112968
      June 29, 2011
      3857 Posts
      Posted: April 27, 2015, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

Frankly I don't care where, or when a jackpot is won. I just know that if I'm lucky enough to even win the minimum jackpot I can kiss my job goodbye forever.

That keeps me going. I just think getting caught up in where PB or MM are won is goofy.

I really like someone's (can't remember who) sig which is a cartoon that says "he's excited that he has a 1 in 176 million chance of not coming to work on Monday".

Priceless!

Yea that's a funny sig.

It's by RedStang.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
        Bay Area - California
        United States
        Member #136477
        December 12, 2012
        4146 Posts
        Posted: April 27, 2015, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

I think you already know what people are going to say, so why bring this up!

Really? - Do you perhaps"Think" that l knew in advance what your response would be?  You give me too much credit.You have added nothing to this topic.

* Now run along and play. 

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

Bay Area - California
          United States
          Member #136477
          December 12, 2012
          4146 Posts
          Posted: April 27, 2015, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

Yea that's a funny sig.

It's by RedStang.

l like that signature as well. It's hilarious.

United States
            Member #145267
            August 1, 2013
            1732 Posts
            Posted: April 27, 2015, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

All you are doing is trying to start something.  This time nobody said anything about Florida winning again.  But you had to say something about a CONSPIRACY, but you are the only one speaking of a CONSPIRACY.  AGAIN, NO ONE SAID A WORD ABOUT FLORIDA WINNING AGAIN EXCEPT YOU!

Bay Area - California
              United States
              Member #136477
              December 12, 2012
              4146 Posts
              Posted: April 27, 2015, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

All you are doing is trying to start something.  This time nobody said anything about Florida winning again.  But you had to say something about a CONSPIRACY, but you are the only one speaking of a CONSPIRACY.  AGAIN, NO ONE SAID A WORD ABOUT FLORIDA WINNING AGAIN EXCEPT YOU!

What are you 12?- you wait for me to sign off before you spew a response? 

Listen up : l ask questions because I want too- all you do is criticize.Start something?  Yeah l am starting something- its called a Discussion.Do you know where you are? Wake up! !

If you don't like the topic- don't get involved.You seem like a misinformed kid and l hate getting into a debate with children.

United States
                Member #145267
                August 1, 2013
                1732 Posts
                Posted: April 27, 2015, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

Why don't you stay signed off, you are too stupid to win a lottery.

Bay Area - California
                  United States
                  Member #136477
                  December 12, 2012
                  4146 Posts
                  Posted: April 27, 2015, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

Why don't you stay signed off, you are too stupid to win a lottery.

l knew that you are a kid. Let me give you some advice you probably have not thought about yet " You can Thank me later"..

Why don't you Sign off and Return when you have Won the Jackpot.l know for a fact that the Forum would be elated that a kid finally pulled the big one off! Big Smile

United States
                    Member #145267
                    August 1, 2013
                    1732 Posts
                    Posted: April 27, 2015, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

WoW! the little boy is calling me a kid.  Grow up little boy.

LottoLucy's avatar - hereslucy header.jpg

United States
                      Member #131594
                      August 14, 2012
                      171 Posts
                      Posted: April 27, 2015, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!... Image result for raising eyebrows gif LL.

Green laughExactly!

Lotto Lucy

United States
                        Member #106134
                        February 13, 2011
                        806 Posts
                        Posted: April 27, 2015, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

It's not a conspiracy or luck...it's just that it's way too easy for some to win, fact!

zinniagirl's avatar - flower avatar_0026.jpg
                          nc
                          United States
                          Member #99520
                          October 26, 2010
                          375 Posts
                          Posted: April 27, 2015, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

being a mathematician by education and a statistician for fun, i dont pay any attention to what state won unless it is the state that I played in.  It is the luck of the draw that chooses the winner!!

LottoLucy's avatar - hereslucy header.jpg

United States
                            Member #131594
                            August 14, 2012
                            171 Posts
                            Posted: April 28, 2015, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

being a mathematician by education and a statistician for fun, i dont pay any attention to what state won unless it is the state that I played in.  It is the luck of the draw that chooses the winner!!

This isn't meant to be argumentative or challenging --just curiosity.

Do you only pay attention to your state because you will then more closely check your tickets or because of some other odds/math thing?

Lotto Lucy

Bay Area - California
                              United States
                              Member #136477
                              December 12, 2012
                              4146 Posts
                              Posted: April 28, 2015, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

This isn't meant to be argumentative or challenging --just curiosity.

Do you only pay attention to your state because you will then more closely check your tickets or because of some other odds/math thing?

There are those persons who get all worked up over certain topics and what people might say on such, which to me is just ludicrous. I say if you don't like the topic" don't sweat it"..Look the other way.