Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Common Decimals?

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 2 years ago by CalebDunn.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
illinois
United States
Member #166040
May 2, 2015
5 Posts
Posted: May 2, 2015, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

I have taken all 75 possible ball numbers that could occur and came up with decimal statistics.  Most of these decimal outcomes occur for many of the numbers. 

If all the data from previous lotteries are taken in to account for; the decimals match up. 

Ex: Fridays lottery numbers 

17 (0.044025) 

18 (0.075472)

61 (0.037736)

66 (0.062893)

74 (0.069182)

The decimals are recorded from the previous data of lottery numbers. Before 17 occurred on Friday, the number had a decimal of (0.044025) which happened to be the 3rd top decimal occurrence.  66 had a previous decimal of (0.062893) which was the top occurrence....You get the idea. All top decimal occurrences appeared in Fridays lottery (aside from 18 for some reason. Possible mess up on calculation?). 

I have only verified this for last Friday, and this is probably nothing special, but I felt as though I was somewhat on to something. If anyone can verify that this has been attempted before or let me know that this method is pointless, please post your thoughts.

illinois
    United States
    Member #166040
    May 2, 2015
    5 Posts
    Posted: May 2, 2015, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

(works for last tuesdays numbers as well)

Lido Shuffle's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

United States
      Member #165817
      April 23, 2015
      3 Posts
      Posted: May 6, 2015, 12:01 am - IP Logged

I have no idea what lottery you're talking about or how you arrive at the decimals you do, or what those decimals mean. What a great communicator you are!

Lido missed the boat that day he left the shack, but that was all he missed, and he ain't coming back.  Cheers

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10347 Posts
        Posted: May 6, 2015, 12:32 am - IP Logged

75 balls is Mega Millions.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
          Member #4877
          May 30, 2004
          5118 Posts
          Posted: May 6, 2015, 12:34 am - IP Logged

(works for last tuesdays numbers as well)

CD:

Saw UR friday's  numbers &  above post (works for last tuesdays numbers as well)

Can U help me understand what worked on tuesday  & what game U were playing? 

Thank U >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Drum Hyper

illinois
            United States
            Member #166040
            May 2, 2015
            5 Posts
            Posted: May 7, 2015, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

I apologize, but I was simply under the impression that the mentioning of 75 balls would automatically be assumed to be MegaMillions.

illinois
              United States
              Member #166040
              May 2, 2015
              5 Posts
              Posted: May 7, 2015, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

It was for the MegaMillions. Didn't end up working unfortunately. It was interesting to see common decimals appear though I suppose :\  I guess it was just a coincidence as of those days, so there's no point to this anymore. I assumed it wouldn't be anything special anyways.

illinois
                United States
                Member #166040
                May 2, 2015
                5 Posts
                Posted: May 7, 2015, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

By the way, sarcasm?...Seriously? What are we? 5th graders? A simple, "please restate your idea so that people can easily comprehend it and perhaps put it to good use" would have sufficed, or even, "Please restate it" Smile You can't expect people to improve their communication by the use of a sarcastic remark.