Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Law of Abundance or the Moon check phenomenon

Topic closed. 181 replies. Last post 3 months ago by Cool12.

Page 7 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
A long and winding road
United States
Member #17084
June 10, 2005
4525 Posts
Posted: June 30, 2015, 11:13 am - IP Logged

SO true!

This months abundance was bestowed for my grand daughter. They had to do an ear operation and the results are thus far, promising. I had been given by anothers' post, some numbers to play, and they appeared that day! The day she was to get her surgery. From that winning I was able to gift the family some funds to help her with her wellness, recovery. She is but three years old and deserves to hear and be well. The ear plugs and the head band will help with this. I sincerely do beleive that God works in mysterious ways...and I am more then happy to help family when such comes about.  So thanks  Jani and Edessa for the posts and reminders of how this can work !

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
    OHIO
    United States
    Member #4164
    March 27, 2004
    14586 Posts
    Posted: July 1, 2015, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

We have to keep doing what we are doing, it is all so good to be blessed, I just got and unexpected check in the mail for 200.00, I just cannot thank God enough.

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

OHIO
      United States
      Member #4164
      March 27, 2004
      14586 Posts
      Posted: July 1, 2015, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Gratitude

Greetings Dear One

The Full Moon July 1, 2015 7:20 pm PDT / 11:20 pm EDT
      10 degrees Capricorn.

This is the perfect time to focus on what needs to be released in order to lovingly care for yourself. The grounded father like energy of Capricorn is here to support you in acknowledging whatever emotions have been held beneath the crusty shell of self. Ask your inner self for guidance on what you may be connected to in your ancestral line.

Take time today to list out those old stories, thoughts, emotions or patterns and prepare to release them with the full moon energy tomorrow. With the sun in Cancer, you have a wonderful opportunity to nurture and mother yourself. Use this time to go deep within and asking prompting questions of your inner self to support you in identifying what needs some attention, tender loving care and releasing.
      Moon moves Void of Course Friday July 3rd at 3:38 am PDT / 6:38 am EDT. You have Wednesday evening and all day Thursday to release your checks and the list you may have created as shared above. Or wait a couple of hours on Friday when the moon moves into Aquarius at 5:21 am PDT / 8:21 am EDT to release.
      Full moons offer a time of integrating both of the signs energies, this month it's Capricorn and Cancer. Both are "Cardinal" energies - utilized this energy to allow yourself to take action, reflect, honor and release. Allow yourself to to just BE and simply LET GO. Allow your mind and heart a rest. Connect with nature, spend time bonding with Mother Earth.

Full Moon in Capricorn: This is a very powerful Full Moon as it conjoins Pluto in Capricorn, the sign of maturity and responsibility. In the case of the Moon, we are being asked to take responsibility for own feelings. No one can make us feel a certain way, it is our own subjective response to an emotional situation. With the Moon conjunct Pluto, that unhealed part of us may want to come to consciousness so that it can be healed and released.

This Full Moon is showing us the places where we do not yet love ourselves. These places may be full of fear and the manifestations of fear such as judgement, guilt or hate. Collectively, hate crimes in our culture are coming more into our conscious awareness as the darkness in our hearts is rising to the surface. As it comes to the surface, the light of the Sun in Cancer, the sign of the Mother and unconditional love, shines and beams that love into us, reminding us who we really are. Love heals all wounds, all sorrows and ultimately love is all there really is. It may be hard to allow our hearts to stay open during times of pain and yet this is what we are being asked to do. During this Full Moon, allow those wounds to rise to the light of love and be healed, for ourselves and for our world. Ultimately it is an aspect of self-empowerment through love.

BE GRATEFUL - allow your heart to be filled!!!
      This is a great time to express Gratitude for all that you have, all that your are and all that is coming your way!
      Collect any new moon checks you have from the last new moon or any new moons and prepare to let them go as noted

The Full Moon happens Wednesday evening (on the West Coast of the USA).
      Use the times listed to burn, tear up and flush down the toilet or shred to let go of the energy or any attachments you may have had to the outcome of what you were wanting. If you have access to a bon fire, fabulous! If not, you can use a candle, perhaps over the toilet so any ash is caught in the water. If burning is not an option, tear up the check with the intention you are fully giving this to the Universe, and flush. Or simple shred the check. It's really about letting it go, getting out of the HOW and allowing the Universe to Handle the Details!
      When we are so focused on what we want and are having perhaps a little stinking thinking, we can think ourselves up on manifesting our hearts desires.
      For instance, we want more money, yet we speak and feel all the ways we don't have it in our lives. We may use phrases like "I can't afford it". YEEPS think about the energy of that statement! It creates a level of resistance to money.

My invitation is for you to move into a place of Gratitude for all the money you do have (even if it is the change in your pocket) or for any money that comes to you. Even the penny you find on the ground, blessed and express Gratitude for it.
      It's not your fault, this is what we many of us were taught growing up. (Stinking Thinking) There is so much energy around the "M" word. Perhaps a new phrase could be,<. This has a completely different energy to it.

The super fabulous news is... YOU are a POWERFUL creator! You have the power to choose your thoughts!When you catch yourself thinking or saying something that is not in alignment with what you are wanting, CHANGE it... RE-FRAME the statement in a way that is in alignment to what you are wanting or at the least, changing the foot print of the old and creating space and possibility for the NEW!
      Much Love, Grace and Blessings

Kitfany

sully16's avatar - sharan
        Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        40381 Posts
        Posted: July 4, 2015, 9:27 am - IP Logged

Gratitude

Greetings Dear One

The Full Moon July 1, 2015 7:20 pm PDT / 11:20 pm EDT
        10 degrees Capricorn.

This is the perfect time to focus on what needs to be released in order to lovingly care for yourself. The grounded father like energy of Capricorn is here to support you in acknowledging whatever emotions have been held beneath the crusty shell of self. Ask your inner self for guidance on what you may be connected to in your ancestral line.

Take time today to list out those old stories, thoughts, emotions or patterns and prepare to release them with the full moon energy tomorrow. With the sun in Cancer, you have a wonderful opportunity to nurture and mother yourself. Use this time to go deep within and asking prompting questions of your inner self to support you in identifying what needs some attention, tender loving care and releasing.
        Moon moves Void of Course Friday July 3rd at 3:38 am PDT / 6:38 am EDT. You have Wednesday evening and all day Thursday to release your checks and the list you may have created as shared above. Or wait a couple of hours on Friday when the moon moves into Aquarius at 5:21 am PDT / 8:21 am EDT to release.
        Full moons offer a time of integrating both of the signs energies, this month it's Capricorn and Cancer. Both are "Cardinal" energies - utilized this energy to allow yourself to take action, reflect, honor and release. Allow yourself to to just BE and simply LET GO. Allow your mind and heart a rest. Connect with nature, spend time bonding with Mother Earth.

Full Moon in Capricorn: This is a very powerful Full Moon as it conjoins Pluto in Capricorn, the sign of maturity and responsibility. In the case of the Moon, we are being asked to take responsibility for own feelings. No one can make us feel a certain way, it is our own subjective response to an emotional situation. With the Moon conjunct Pluto, that unhealed part of us may want to come to consciousness so that it can be healed and released.

This Full Moon is showing us the places where we do not yet love ourselves. These places may be full of fear and the manifestations of fear such as judgement, guilt or hate. Collectively, hate crimes in our culture are coming more into our conscious awareness as the darkness in our hearts is rising to the surface. As it comes to the surface, the light of the Sun in Cancer, the sign of the Mother and unconditional love, shines and beams that love into us, reminding us who we really are. Love heals all wounds, all sorrows and ultimately love is all there really is. It may be hard to allow our hearts to stay open during times of pain and yet this is what we are being asked to do. During this Full Moon, allow those wounds to rise to the light of love and be healed, for ourselves and for our world. Ultimately it is an aspect of self-empowerment through love.

BE GRATEFUL - allow your heart to be filled!!!
        This is a great time to express Gratitude for all that you have, all that your are and all that is coming your way!
        Collect any new moon checks you have from the last new moon or any new moons and prepare to let them go as noted

The Full Moon happens Wednesday evening (on the West Coast of the USA).
        Use the times listed to burn, tear up and flush down the toilet or shred to let go of the energy or any attachments you may have had to the outcome of what you were wanting. If you have access to a bon fire, fabulous! If not, you can use a candle, perhaps over the toilet so any ash is caught in the water. If burning is not an option, tear up the check with the intention you are fully giving this to the Universe, and flush. Or simple shred the check. It's really about letting it go, getting out of the HOW and allowing the Universe to Handle the Details!
        When we are so focused on what we want and are having perhaps a little stinking thinking, we can think ourselves up on manifesting our hearts desires.
        For instance, we want more money, yet we speak and feel all the ways we don't have it in our lives. We may use phrases like "I can't afford it". YEEPS think about the energy of that statement! It creates a level of resistance to money.

My invitation is for you to move into a place of Gratitude for all the money you do have (even if it is the change in your pocket) or for any money that comes to you. Even the penny you find on the ground, blessed and express Gratitude for it.
        It's not your fault, this is what we many of us were taught growing up. (Stinking Thinking) There is so much energy around the "M" word. Perhaps a new phrase could be,<. This has a completely different energy to it.

The super fabulous news is... YOU are a POWERFUL creator! You have the power to choose your thoughts!When you catch yourself thinking or saying something that is not in alignment with what you are wanting, CHANGE it... RE-FRAME the statement in a way that is in alignment to what you are wanting or at the least, changing the foot print of the old and creating space and possibility for the NEW!

Blue Angel Thank You Jani, nothing like a good dose of Spiritual awareness.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

OHIO
          United States
          Member #4164
          March 27, 2004
          14586 Posts
          Posted: July 8, 2015, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

Kitfany

Sc
            United States
            Member #153679
            March 22, 2014
            2418 Posts
            Posted: July 8, 2015, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for the inspirational quotes!  I'm very grateful for all my blessings!  Thank you for the Angel's, too. I do believe they are watching over us.

OHIO
              United States
              Member #4164
              March 27, 2004
              14586 Posts
              Posted: July 14, 2015, 9:20 am - IP Logged

New Moon this month is - Wednesday July 15, 2015
              6:24 pm PDT
              here on the West Coast of the US.
              9:24 pm EDTon the East Coast of the US
              Read below for best times to write your Abundance Checks.

Last nights New Moon Manifesting call carried some Divine MAGIC! BE embraced by Mother Ocean, allow Dolphin to carry you in your shell vessel to the Island of Destiny!
              Release what is no longer serving you and write your
              new story, your new destiny!
              YOU HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE DESTINY!

New Moon July 15, 2015

6:24 pm PDT
              9:24 pm EDT

24 degrees Cancer

If you know a bit about Astrology, find 24 degrees
              of Cancer in your chart, focus your intention on that house
              in your chart.

I am focusing on journeying deep within to unlock new wisdom
              from past lives and anything I have kept hidden from myself that is
              ready to be revealed! As I grow, learn and expand, new insights are
              shared through my offerings to the world!
              What new magical ways can I align with Source,
              the Goddess and Angels
              ?

Write out your new moon checks Wednesday
              July 15th after 6:24 pm PDT / 9:24 pm EDT
              Until Thursday 4:23 am PDT / 7:23 am EDT when
              the moon moves void of course. After the moon
              moves into Leo at 7:15 am PDT / 10:15 am EDT
              you can write your checks for the rest of the day
              Thursday and all day Friday

Write your checks within 48 hours after the new
              moon for maximum potency. Unless the moon is void of course.
              When the moon is “void of course” it is in a holding pattern.
              Waiting until the next sign gives your intention more power
              and available energy for manifesting.

It's my pleasure to bring you a monthly reminder to write
              your checks after the new moon crests.

Tonight's New Moon Manifesting call
              was amazing!
              Transform what ever you are resisting
              or struggling with, be your own alchemist! Use your Divine Magic to create a vessel to glide across Mother Ocean on with the support of your own special Dolphin.

Journey to the Island of Destiny and wash away the old stories and energies all the while relaxing in a palacial space sipping cold beverages.

Once your new destiny is brought forth the
              Angels of High Magic anchor it into your field.

New Moon Call

Sign your name to the back of your new moon check! As if you are preparing it for deposit to the Universal Bank of Manifesting!!!

Happy Abundance Check manifesting!

Blessings

P.S. I will send another reminder right at the best time to write your checks on Wednesday!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Kitfany

ST.LOUIS,MISSOURI
                United States
                Member #148377
                October 30, 2013
                322 Posts
                Posted: July 14, 2015, 10:43 am - IP Logged

Thanks Jani for all your help 

JustJim's avatar - driver
                  SunPrairie Wisconsin
                  United States
                  Member #162093
                  December 21, 2014
                  126 Posts
                  Posted: July 15, 2015, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

Giving this a try and hoping for the best!  Good luck to everyone - hope we all get some blessings.  Banana

Here's wishing everyone the good fortune they're looking for.  Remember, if you happen to win more than a couple bucks, try and donate a little to one of your favorite charities - keep that positive mojo working!

OHIO
                    United States
                    Member #4164
                    March 27, 2004
                    14586 Posts
                    Posted: July 16, 2015, 9:54 am - IP Logged

Allow the Angels of High Magic to assist YOU!

Sign your name to the back of your new moon check! As if you are preparing it for deposit to the Universal Bank of Manifesting!!!

Kitfany

LUCKYME$'s avatar - flower2
                      Baltimore,Maryland
                      United States
                      Member #115124
                      August 14, 2011
                      1358 Posts
                      Posted: July 16, 2015, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

Allow the Angels of High Magic to assist YOU!

GOD BLESS YOU!

Blue Angel

OHIO
                        United States
                        Member #4164
                        March 27, 2004
                        14586 Posts
                        Posted: July 29, 2015, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

Blue Moon – second July full moon – on July 31

Full moon reflection by Flickr user Ava Verino

Bottom line: The July 31, 2015 full moon won’t appear blue in color. But – as the second of two full moons to occur in a single calendar month – many will call it a Blue Moon.

Brings plenty of triples(111) and quads(1111) in the lottery so go and make that money.

Kitfany

OHIO
                          United States
                          Member #4164
                          March 27, 2004
                          14586 Posts
                          Posted: July 30, 2015, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

Gratitude

The Full Moon crests early Friday morning (on the West Coast of the USA). Release your new moon checks after 3:43 am PDT / 6:43 am EDT on Friday July 31st.
                          The moon moves void of course Saturday August 1st at 3:02 pm PDT / 6:02 pm EDT for about 35 minutes and then moves into Pisces at 3:36 pm PDT / 6:36 pm EDT.
                          You have all day Friday and most of Saturday to release your checks and wishes. AVOID releasing your check on Saturday from 3:02 pm PDT / 6:02 pm EDT for about 35 minutes.

Kitfany

Sc
                            United States
                            Member #153679
                            March 22, 2014
                            2418 Posts
                            Posted: August 14, 2015, 6:11 am - IP Logged

Time to write checks again!?

ST.LOUIS,MISSOURI
                              United States
                              Member #148377
                              October 30, 2013
                              322 Posts
                              Posted: August 14, 2015, 8:17 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the info will write check soon Blessing to you.

Page 7 of 13