Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 9:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

It has been over a year and still staying on budget.

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 2 years ago by maximumfun.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
Nova Scotia
Canada
Member #9934
December 27, 2004
891 Posts
Posted: June 10, 2015, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

Very wise people stay on budget and don't go over it. Having food to eat, and the rent or mortgage paid, as well as bill's, are a priority.

I only spend what I can afford, keeping daily expenses in mind!

United States
    Member #156369
    June 16, 2014
    570 Posts
    Posted: June 10, 2015, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Dar,not sayin' anything to your comment but, it is the"way to go!"

i know this from personal amazin' win win win win EXPERIENCE regularly pick 3,to pik 4

(all week i've won over a whopping amount,i will eventually share. To hell with scratch offs,i do not trust them lol)

however,i m one who might buy 1 or 2,sporatic,(but again only sporatic,not much)

and this week i m again on a roll and  last memorial day just a week ago,i've rack up a huge amount,with 1 special number

it came out,and actually it is one of my state lotto most winning pick 3 numbers,it come out regularly,and often,i love it.

1 NUMBER = huge amount the odds are great and i have done pretty well again this month and it is only june 10

all tax free at that,premise on separate tickets,with same number, pick 3 i get em usually in seperate tickets(tax free that way)

-

TODAY i rack up so much on pick 4 i lov it so much. Such great odds on both!

I AM PERSONALLY WAY UP, way up and i again focus on main numbers,and the odds HENCE if you're playing pick three and pick

odds are clearly better, and to the OP(original poster) the thread starter, god bless you.I had a cousin like you,he rarely won till he switch

to pick three,and pick four NO MORE scratch off only once in a blue moon he say lol

i wish you all the best of luck.Cheers

adios

Buena Noches....(good night)

United States
      Member #156369
      June 16, 2014
      570 Posts
      Posted: June 10, 2015, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

DARTH: i agree. trust me...

it is the"way to go!"BETTER THAN SCRATCH OFF is pick three and or pick 4. (I play regularly both)

and i preclude IF i need to.

But yea it's much better odds,per state,any state that is I know this as i play NYC, PA.,sometimes and most nj/ny

and i've won much in NC too amazing feelin'(i have fam in all these states,so that is how i am able to,and i've won much

tax free,pick three,regularly and pick four...

-Much BETTER than scratch offs,that are so addicting and the odds on that for people i know are well,horrid,they lose so much.

-

I know this from personal amazin' win win win win EXPERIENCE regularly pick 3,to pik 4

(all week i've won over a whopping amount, for which eventually, i will eventually share here..

-

To hell with scratch offs,i do not trust them lol) i triple quadruple or up to 50x ONE number for pick four to pick three ...i love it!

however,i m one who might buy 1 or 2,sporatic,(but again only sporatic,not much)

and this week i m again on a roll and  last memorial day just a week ago,i've rack up a huge amount,with 1 special number

it came out,and actually it is one of my state lotto most winning pick 3 numbers,it come out regularly,and often,i love it.

1 NUMBER = huge amount the odds are great and i have done pretty well again this month and it is only june 10

all tax free at that,premise on separate tickets,with same number, pick 3 i get em usually in seperate tickets(tax free that way)

-

I AM PERSONALLY WAY UP, way up and i again focus on main numbers,and the odds HENCE if you're playing pick three and pick

odds are clearly better, and to the OP(original poster) the thread starter, god bless you.I had a cousin like you,he rarely won till he switch

to pick three,and pick four NO MORE scratch off only once in a blue moon he say lol

adios

Funtimz's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
        Member #165244
        March 30, 2015
        229 Posts
        Posted: June 11, 2015, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

See Ya!I thought I was the only one who played the lottery on a budget.  I have to make sure my mortgage payments come first as well as just running a house.  I'm also trying to save to buy a car, my current one is 10 years old. My lottery funds come from "sources" where I won't miss the money, which is why I can only play once a month.  As long as I stay with that I will be fine and it can be more like "entertainment" money.

South Carolina
          United States
          Member #18322
          July 9, 2005
          1743 Posts
          Posted: June 11, 2015, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

DARTH: i agree. trust me...

it is the"way to go!"BETTER THAN SCRATCH OFF is pick three and or pick 4. (I play regularly both)

and i preclude IF i need to.

But yea it's much better odds,per state,any state that is I know this as i play NYC, PA.,sometimes and most nj/ny

and i've won much in NC too amazing feelin'(i have fam in all these states,so that is how i am able to,and i've won much

tax free,pick three,regularly and pick four...

-Much BETTER than scratch offs,that are so addicting and the odds on that for people i know are well,horrid,they lose so much.

-

I know this from personal amazin' win win win win EXPERIENCE regularly pick 3,to pik 4

(all week i've won over a whopping amount, for which eventually, i will eventually share here..

-

To hell with scratch offs,i do not trust them lol) i triple quadruple or up to 50x ONE number for pick four to pick three ...i love it!

-

adios

Do you have a Pick 4 strategy, that you have been winning consistently with, that you would care to share with us ???

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
            Oklahoma
            United States
            Member #82391
            November 12, 2009
            6290 Posts
            Posted: June 12, 2015, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

WTG Shy Thumbs Up keep it up!!!!

I Love Pink & Green 1908

new jersey
              United States
              Member #150815
              December 31, 2013
              513 Posts
              Posted: June 13, 2015, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

scratch  off tickets  are  the  worst to  play,

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
                Lavender Rocket

United States
                Member #124616
                March 16, 2012
                2642 Posts
                Posted: June 27, 2015, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

Shyguitar - exceptionally nice job on your budgetary win!!! I work on a lottery budget as well.  Sometimes I tighten the belt and sometimes I loosen it, but whatever is set for that period of time is the max that is spent on lottery (and that is a combination of MM/PB as well as scratch tickets). 

My most fun is over the holidays and giving out scratchers for stocking stuffers.  Its fun and enjoyable seeing all the kids faces as they scratch scratch scratch.  One holiday my grandson won 1k - he was the HUGE winner.  we all had a blast!  Over 5 holiday seasons - 500$ has been spent and 3 winners - 2 20$ and 1 1k$.  So over all I'd say we all won.  Wink