Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Statistically speaking...

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 2 years ago by RJOh.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19816 Posts
Posted: May 28, 2015, 11:07 am - IP Logged

Perhaps a spreadsheet which is keeping track of all three groups and is able to suggest lines with numbers from all three groups will be successful?

Sounds like a winner perhaps someone will try it and let us all know if they win big with it.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3102 Posts
    Posted: May 28, 2015, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like a winner perhaps someone will try it and let us all know if they win big with it.

Pulling numbers from the three hats, think more in terms of a top level filter then a winning strategy.

Anyone playing just the hot numbers, or even the hot and cold, how you doing so far, how many of the winning numbers do you tend to have among your picks?

BobP

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19816 Posts
      Posted: May 29, 2015, 12:01 am - IP Logged

Pulling numbers from the three hats, think more in terms of a top level filter then a winning strategy.

Anyone playing just the hot numbers, or even the hot and cold, how you doing so far, how many of the winning numbers do you tend to have among your picks?

BobP

My problem isn't having all the winning numbers in my picks somewhere, it's that the pool is so big the most I ever have in a single line is two.  I used a smaller pool when I played Classic Lotto(6/49) but a match3 only paid $2.  Since I've decided to only play one game for a while, I'm sticking with MM for now but I would like what someone else could do picking numbers from three hats.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking